TinyMight / TM 2

mattadur

Good luck with open vape surgery. Mine’s going under the Torx screw soon too to fix my haptic motor and, FINALLY, to sand down the wood body. I’m on vacation next week too and will make it happen. I miss the haptic feedback. :peace:

Thanks, you too!

So I went and cleaned everything with iso and reassembled it. Looks like the light indicator is just wonky. Its off when plugged in and only flashes when I unplug it. I left it plugged in for a bit and it now gets warm on the bottom, so Im assuming its now charging?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Are there a lot of issues with the haptic motor??
I’ve had it stop working a few times. I was able to fix it both times - once by opening it up and once by palm hits to loosen the motor in the housing - but not recently. It could be the contacts at this point but I’m not sure until I open it up, which will be soon. :peace:

Datoneguy

Really intrigued by this vape and wanted to ask what parts are made of aluminum exactly? Any in the air or vapor path or no? Saw the material mentioned but am unsure of the details regarding it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Really intrigued by this vape and wanted to ask what parts are made of aluminum exactly? Any in the air or vapor path or no? Saw the material mentioned but am unsure of the details regarding it.

Outside of the vapor path, the top and bottom are aluminum, so fresh air will come in through the holes at the top though.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
as well as the two plates, there is also the retaining ring, and possibly the inner metal tube could be aluminium or maybe SS. All on the cold side of the air path, if at all.

Edit to add, you could argue that the inner tube is not in the air path at all. It's really just a spacer.

Last edited:

Datoneguy

Thanks guys! Super thorough. I had a feeling the inner tube was aluminum but I also felt that it arguably wasn't in the airpath. Knew the top and bottom were but didn't realize the aluminum at the top of the vape is where cool air comes in. Interesting because most of my past convection vapes always seem to intake air from the bottom instead. Good to know, thanks!

Toivarita

999 Forever
Hey everybody! I recently got myself a TinyMight and I’ve been enjoying it a lot! My favorite device I have right now is my Tafee Bowle and coming from that, I catch myself hitting the TinyMight before I get the “ready” vibration (I’m only using in on demand mode), instead of me holding the button and hitting it at the vibration, I will accidentally hit it 2 seconds after I’ve pressed the button, before the vibration. The TinyMight gets me feeling the effects of cannabis quickly so I often find myself, in the middle of a draw from the TM, thinking “did I start hitting it before the vibration?” and sometimes the answer will be yes. Will this habit that I’m trying to break have a negative effect on the devices temperature calibration or maybe have a negative affect somewhere else in the device?

Momor

Hey everybody! I recently got myself a TinyMight and I’ve been enjoying it a lot! My favorite device I have right now is my Tafee Bowle and coming from that, I catch myself hitting the TinyMight before I get the “ready” vibration (I’m only using in on demand mode), instead of me holding the button and hitting it at the vibration, I will accidentally hit it 2 seconds after I’ve pressed the button, before the vibration. The TinyMight gets me feeling the effects of cannabis quickly so I often find myself, in the middle of a draw from the TM, thinking “did I start hitting it before the vibration?” and sometimes the answer will be yes. Will this habit that I’m trying to break have a negative effect on the devices temperature calibration or maybe have a negative affect somewhere else in the device?
I think the only risk is to combust your material because the TM possibly shout a higher temp than what's on your temp dial before settling to the right/desired temperature.
Otherwise I don't think there is any real risk to damage the TM (but let's see what others say).

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Will this habit that I’m trying to break have a negative effect on the devices temperature calibration or maybe have a negative affect somewhere else in the device?
Nop
The only drawback is that your hit is not so powerful...
I've never had combustion when this happens to me. And it still happen to me... even after more than a year and a half with my TM.

Toivarita

999 Forever
Nop
The only drawback is that your hit is not so powerful...
I've never had combustion when this happens to me. And it still happen to me... even after more than a year and a half with my TM.
I’m finding this to be the case. Haven’t had combustion yet but I will watch out for it. I have noticed that I will not get any vapor at all for that draw when (I assume, I can’t always remember :lol:) I hit without letting it get up to temp. Maybe it’s all the stem packs but it started to make me think that I would mess up something up and I try to be very careful and not have bad habits with all but devices. Thanks for telling me your experience and it’s nice to know that you’ve been going a year and a half without problems, I hope!

What are you guys doing to get your bowls to roast more evenly? That’s my biggest dislike about the TinyMight. I’m just emptying and repacking (with the same vapes herb) the stem after 2 good hits. I’d love to eliminate a need to stir without spending more money on capsules.

Last edited:
Toivarita,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
What are you guys doing to get your bowls to roast more evenly? That’s my biggest dislike about the TinyMight. I’m just emptying and repacking (with the same vapes herb) the stem after 2 good hits. I’d love to eliminate a need to stir without spending more money on capsules.
loose pack or less greens?
capsules doesn't work very well in the TM

Or you can try my mod screen... :brow:

Momor

What are you guys doing to get your bowls to roast more evenly? That’s my biggest dislike about the TinyMight. I’m
I usually temp step and only stir once before my last hit (10 on the dial) and end up with pretty uniform AVB.
A few people here also said that @dzoinp screen mod helps on getting more even AVB

jasp3r

I usually temp step and only stir once before my last hit (10 on the dial) and end up with pretty uniform AVB.
A few people here also said that @dzoinp screen mod helps on getting more even AVB
What is the mod exactly? I see 2?
Basket screen over heated or taking a Dremel to basket screen?

jasp3r,
Reactions: dzoinp

Momor

What is the mod exactly? I see 2?
Basket screen over heated or taking a Dremel to basket screen?

Top Bottom