TinyMight / TM 2

EddIW

Got my new stem from the threads new favourite glass blower. Already my new favourite piece, thanks to the people in this thread for posting about them. Contact email for anyone who wants to message them:- customglass@vaporisateur.net. Was £60 total including shipping to the UK. Shipped Monday 9th received today 12th. Some pics with my Tinymight and other babies.

BakedDiogenes

Got my new stem from the threads new favourite glass blower. Already my new favourite piece, thanks to the people in this thread for posting about them. Contact email for anyone who wants to message them:- customglass@vaporisateur.net. Was £60 total including shipping to the UK. Shipped Monday 9th received today 12th. Some pics with my Tinymight and other babies.
Is that the B from Buffy on your lamart piece?

david8613

Im also new to the tinymight world, but i would get extra batteries, parts kit, and mouth pieces first. Get one you won't regret it, it's an awesome vape, powerful, easy to use.

I have a question, can I use coconut oil on the wood of my tinymight or should I use something else.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I have a question, can I use coconut oil on the wood of my tinymight or should I use something else.
If it’s food grade that will be fine. I and some others use natural beeswax to soften the wood a bit. New units may give off a smell which is why some choose to apply coatings of these or to work in the wood a bit.

I still haven’t sanded down my 18+ month old TM but SOON! My haptic motor hasn’t worked in a couple of weeks so it needs a bit of maintenance and I’d rather take it all apart anyway to sand it down.

TGIF to all and, BTW, the TM is a Dopecannon(TM) - every single time! :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey, I am really close to purchasing a TinyMight but was just wondering if there is extra add ons that are reccomended

Welcome! If you skim back you will see this question is asked all the time, it depends how you want to use it, I say get both WPA and a J hook somewhere else, if you're using the cooling unit a lot you may want to spare and spare stems, and the extra long stem may appeal to you as it is nice too...

have a question, can I use coconut oil on the wood of my tinymight or should I use something else.

I'm not sure about that, never seen anyone else use it, you want to avoid oils that can go rancid I think? Beeswax and mineral oils are safer

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey, I am really close to purchasing a TinyMight but was just wondering if there is extra add ons that are reccomended
How do you see yourself using the vape? It's very flexible so your style will play a part. The cu is really effective at cooling but it does steal some flavour and actives, this is why a lot of us tend to use a WPA and a j hook or bubbler.

If stealth is key then a spare stem and cu is a worthy choice. Short stem gets a little hot, but I'm a high temp guy who does multiple bowls. If you're not the short may suit you well.

I wouldn't want to use coconut oil for the reasons snacks mentions, it can go bad!

david8613

If it’s food grade that will be fine. I and some others use natural beeswax to soften the wood a bit. New units may give off a smell which is why some choose to apply coatings of these or to work in the wood a bit.

I still haven’t sanded down my 18+ month old TM but SOON! My haptic motor hasn’t worked in a couple of weeks so it needs a bit of maintenance and I’d rather take it all apart anyway to sand it down.

TGIF to all and, BTW, the TM is a Dopecannon(TM) - every single time! :peace:
Ok ill stick with beeswax as recommended, you post pics of the work you do in your tinymight. I would like to get a design with alot of little mini Marijuana leaves burn into the wood, I think it would look cool.

david8613,
Reactions: ezpz

androponic

vaped.
Ok ill stick with beeswax as recommended, you post pics of the work you do in your tinymight. I would like to get a design with alot of little mini Marijuana leaves burn into the wood, I think it would look cool.
i would do a beeswax/mineral oil mix. you can make your own by melting the wax and adding the mineral oil in a double pot, 5 parts oil to 1 part beeswax let it cool and you have enough for life. you can buy it premade too sold as cutting board treatment. you dont want straight bees wax as that doesnt penetrate and moisturize the wood by itself you need oil, the wax seals seals and protects tho.

stonedmallone

how often do you guys treat the wood? I haven't waxed my tinymight in a few weeks, thinking it might be time

stonedmallone,

TeaCup

Anyone here with a case of ergonomic OCD'ness? I'm kind of an ergonomic nerd, and as long as I've been tempted to buy this, I just can't seem to get over that it just doesn't look very comfortable.

I know people are just gonna say it's awesome - buy it! - but in all seriousness, any of you who truly care about how things work and feel in your hand in a OCD sorta way???

The shape of it, as well as where the button is located, just seem like it woudn't just melt away into your hand. I know this is stupid - trust me! - but it is what it is, and I got it. I wasn't around with the Apollo, but I woulda bought that in a second, even though I don't really know where the fire button was, and also not really sure why the side had the cutout. I keep hoping there's any sign of a next project, or a version 2.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Anyone here with a case of ergonomic OCD'ness? I'm kind of an ergonomic nerd, and as long as I've been tempted to buy this, I just can't seem to get over that it just doesn't look very comfortable.

I know people are just gonna say it's awesome - buy it! - but in all seriousness, any of you who truly care about how things work and feel in your hand in a OCD sorta way???

The shape of it, as well as where the button is located, just seem like it woudn't just melt away into your hand. I know this is stupid - trust me! - but it is what it is, and I got it. I wasn't around with the Apollo, but I woulda bought that in a second, even though I don't really know where the fire button was, and also not really sure why the side had the cutout. I keep hoping there's any sign of a next project, or a version 2.
hummm... :hmm:

This device has fit well to human hands..
Are you from some remote planet?
I think the TM is only sent to planet earth

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

No I know what you mean, and it may not be ideal, but trust me there's always going to be a trade-off and everything else makes it well worth it! You will get used to it, and you can make it work for you, nothing is perfect, but for me this is better than most regardless...

Ripstar

No I know what you mean, and it may not be ideal, but trust me there's always going to be a trade-off and everything else makes it well worth it! You will get used to it, and you can make it work for you, nothing is perfect, but for me this is better than most regardless...
This. It's probably one of the best hand-fitting portable(others are P80 and Milaana). It's a great portable for a "ritual" of keeping it clean, loading and ability to use it in multiple ways(wpa,jhook or normal use with stems).

TeaCup

I am from planet MARS, the button is not perfectly placed ergonomically, mentioned in many reviews. BUT.....
the RESULTS after pressing said button...... makes you forget about it.... quickly!

A-ha, lol!! I did not know this - I never followed because I didn't think I had too.

I'll have to start reading and following and seeing if there are any clues on the horizon to maybe something different, I'm gonna try super duper hard to wait until the 11th hour if I can make it.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
A-ha, lol!! I did not know this - I never followed because I didn't think I had too.

I'll have to start reading and following and seeing if there are any clues on the horizon to maybe something different, I'm gonna try super duper hard to wait until the 11th hour if I can make it.

Don’t expect any new models from TM, they seem content with the single offering.

Now this is an ergonomic mod, though it’s HUGE, and really heavy with a 21700 battery in the MAG-Bat clip. Seen with clip and ModPod OG on top.

A83479BF-23F7-411E-8390-6D68F4C78348.jpeg

Top Bottom