TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does it really take Tinymight four weeks to deliver the vape? I live in So Cal and going to Vegas next month and would love to test the TM while there. I would pull the trigger if it could be delivered sooner. Here's hoping.

No it has been quicker lately, but depends where your order lands in a given batch, lately it has been under two weeks, I am in SoCal and mine was just under two weeks!

Texus

Modnote: This and the following 3 posts were moved into the TinyMight thread.

PXL-20210315-080020373.jpg

I've got many more options on hand, but just these four together cover me pretty well...
Beautiful collection. It is really back-and-forth between VB and TB for me these days for flower.

I could see myself caving for a Firewood 7, but Tiny Might CS horror stories have scared me off that one for a good while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Beautiful collection. It is really back-and-forth between VB and TB for me these days for flower.

I could see myself caving for a Firewood 7, but Tiny Might CS horror stories have scared me off that one for a good while.

Off topic, but TM seems to have shaped up in that regard lately btw... It was actually the first one that I acquired of these four and still holds its own so well that I just got a second... also have two FW7 (from early beta) and ofcourse multiple vapbongs lol

Texus

Off topic, but TM seems to have shaped up in that regard lately btw... It was actually the first one that I acquired of these four and still holds its own so well that I just got a second... also have two FW7 (from early beta) and ofcourse multiple vapbongs lol
Good to know. Perhaps it is just a matter of where these stand in the order of likelihood that it is my next purchase...

But back to the topic at hand, I am really excited to load up the VB ball with a bunch of Crumbled CBD and with THC mixed in. Hoping I will get a great density of flavor without launching myself too far into orbit...

I've had my TM for about 16 months with zero issues. I wonder if they are more recent orders. That's too bad, my favorite portable.

Shit Snacks

I've had my TM for about 16 months with zero issues. I wonder if they are more recent orders. That's too bad, my favorite portable.

Quoting you here where it is on topic, my original TM from 13 months ago has had no issues, and performance on my recently received second TM has been great so far! If you read through here, it is really a mixed bag, for better both and for worse :rofl:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
So you just using the long stem with bolts and nuts as arrived?
No, no bolts or nuts. Just the bottom piece of the CU. The two pieces are unnecessary for cooling as are the nuts and bolts. The part of the CU with the screen is all I need. And those pieces collect too much of the good stuff that I’d rather vape.

Cleaning is much easier, and needed much less often too.

Aquanaught

Turned my TM on last night (3 long presses for on demand mode) and got something I haven’t seen yet. A few quick haptic vibrations, then a very long one (5 or 10 sec) and a steady purple light. Anyone ever had this happen before or know what it means? I turned it off then on again and the operation is normal, and it hasn’t happened again.

Aquanaught,

BKR2311

I contacted TM for the O-Ring that sits above the glass tube insert. He gave me the size (20.5x1), but it's so hard to locate o-rings for it. The only ones I've found are rubber that are only rated up to 250F, and the only one I found that was rated higher was from Aliexpress and it would take over a month just to get em. Does anyone have an idea of where to get it otherwise? Going to see if TM can send it to me if not, but would like to be able to purchase it whenever I need

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I contacted TM for the O-Ring that sits above the glass tube insert. He gave me the size (20.5x1), but it's so hard to locate o-rings for it. The only ones I've found are rubber that are only rated up to 250F, and the only one I found that was rated higher was from Aliexpress and it would take over a month just to get em. Does anyone have an idea of where to get it otherwise? Going to see if TM can send it to me if not, but would like to be able to purchase it whenever I need
I can suggest that you buy the extra long stem, which is excellent, or any other extras. And he will send you the oring you are missing ... maybe he will offer shipping ;)

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Does anyone have an idea of where to get it otherwise? Going to see if TM can send it to me if not, but would like to be able to purchase it whenever I need
Not the best options but Amazon and eBay sell orings. My experience however has been with cooling unit oring replacements and, literally, it’s a mixed bag as many don’t fit well and finding ones that do is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Thanks for citing the size of the oring atop the glass cylinder - I’m adding that to my TM reference info I’m keeping. I got extras for those directly from TM thrown in with an accessory order last year; didn’t know the exact size until now however. You may have luck finding them on your own. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Turned my TM on last night (3 long presses for on demand mode) and got something I haven’t seen yet. A few quick haptic vibrations, then a very long one (5 or 10 sec) and a steady purple light. Anyone ever had this happen before or know what it means? I turned it off then on again and the operation is normal, and it hasn’t happened again.

That is what would happen if your battery is dead, occasionally if the battery is low, you can get a false reading where it thinks it's dead and does that signal... If it is working fine, then there is nothing to worry about!

I think it can be related to the cell you use, it did happen to me back when I tried to use my own 30Q (when they came with VTC6) but never happens with Molicell P26A...

Aquanaught

That is what would happen if your battery is dead, occasionally if the battery is low, you can get a false reading where it thinks it's dead and does that signal... If it is working fine, then there is nothing to worry about!

I think it can be related to the cell you use, it did happen to me back when I tried to use my own 30Q (when they came with VTC6) but never happens with Molicell P26A...
Super helpful thanks. The strange thing is that my battery was full, or nearly full. I had changed it earlier in the evening, and only had it turned on for 1-2 mins and a couple of hits (in on demand mode). Maybe just a false reading due to having changed the battery earlier.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Never had that happen with my VTC6's and I'd say I abuse them pretty good, not with use but more lack of use?!? I have 4 cells and rotate pairs every week or two. So my cells can see a lot of down time, but I do store them off duty at 70% power. Never had a single issue so all I can say is they've been reliable for me

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Super helpful thanks. The strange thing is that my battery was full, or nearly full. I had changed it earlier in the evening, and only had it turned on for 1-2 mins and a couple of hits (in on demand mode). Maybe just a false reading due to having changed the battery earlier.
Try cleaning the battery contacts in the TM. Worth a try & can’t hurt. Like @Bad Dog above, that’s never happened to me and I also use VTC6’s and haven’t tried any other battery type in over a year owning my TM. :peace:

wubba-lubba-dub-dub

Just seen on Tm website, there now offering “special wood” for £40. Doesn’t give any details or photos though.
I for one like the idea of different woods. Not sure if he’ll have a range of wood species or is he just up selling the oak with the fancy grain pattern or darker oak ect..

fogbank

Received my TM last week but only last night had a chance to finally fire it up. And my god...this...thing...RIPS. I’m getting massive, cool, flavorful clouds as low as about 1.5 or 2 on the dial.

Hi. I've had my Tiny Might for a while now and it just didn't work since I got it. I tried many things and got it usable. One problem was the battery cap wasn't screwing down flush, so I sanded and oiled the threads. I cleaned the battery connection, took it all apart to make sure it was lined up good and tight, and a few other things that I honestly forget now since it's been months.

It works decent. Like, I start on 7, then go to 8, 9, and finish on 10. At 10 the top will be a dark dark brown, and the rest will be a regular brown. Physically impossible to combust. I tried to adjust the temperature with that calibration method probably 50+ times, and it didn't work. I kinda want to see how this thing actually does, so figured I'd ask here if anyone has any tricks to get this working.
I continue to read posts like the one from @Aquanaught above. where they describe huge clouds at low temp settings. My experience is more like the one posted by @BKR2311.

I don't get satisfying hits from my 1st TinyMight unless I set it to 9. I can get some nice vapor at around 7, but it just doesn't hit as hard as my Hoppers. The unit is one of the earlier ones produced, and the calibration trick does not work on it. I tried cleaning the bottom of the upper plate and placing a shim under the metal strip connector. I did not see any noticeable improvement. It performs about the same as when I received it new.

I have a second TinyMight that was produced later. I had been using it on temp 6 with decent results, but I can't imagine getting massive clouds on 1.5 or 2 on the dial.

I don't know if my expectations are different than others', so maybe my definition of "massive clouds" is different from others'. But I can't imagine either of my TinyMights performing like @Aquanaught described.

Vaponatic

Sorry for derailing the conversation, but I thought I’d share the new wood option for the Tinymight:

2VHCbnCsGMR4zqQ69dtKzvQK2vsB5pWLbdGW1B8-c9c.jpg

Stumbled across this on the website earlier and after emailing to enquire I received that photo from David.

I believe this variation is the only one available at the moment, but it’s good to see that they’re catching up to the point where they can begin developing new options such as this.

Top Bottom