• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

fogbank

Do the early units also have the calibration features.
I did 5 x 3 clicks on zero ,then dialed to 5 press 3 times and it enters operation mode. I dont see any light changing when rotating the dial. In fact i have never seen the led having any other color than red,so i guess it might be a feature that came in later ?
In my experience the answer is no, the early units do not have the calibration feature. I started the process with my early TM model and it did not work.

Djsleepy

Ok here is my first things I notice different:

Button is tightened up you can't hear it wiggling around. Nice.and.solid (for now lol)
The packaging had a red ribbon around.big bag and a.Xmas tag!
Battery compartment flush , tube side is raised a little as most are.
Prettier piece.of wood !
Temp. dial is smoother to turn than my first.unit.
Came with a.Black generic battery???? Charging will let u know. if there.is.a.difference if I.notice.one.

That's it!

Now back.to.testing!!!!!

Last edited:

bgrpph

I returned my TM on 11/24 with return label. It took 3 requests via TM web site & few via emails asking for return label starting in Sept- but I finally got an email response with a mailing label in late Nov.

This was the 2nd TM i bought- (order 2527) & it had few issues when received (temp dial did not stop at 0 or 10 but kept turning, battery cap was rough & did not sit flush, & bottom screw was not tight so metal top & bottom were loose when received). I tightened bottom screw but TM never did heat correctly as it had issue with the temp button so i sent it back. I listed all the issues major issues & also the marks in the wood that i didn't like & light leaking out all around the bottom and asked to be sent a new unit rather than repairing mine.

Received DHL shipping notice 12/16 & box delivered today 12/21- Much to my surprise when i opened the box, it had 2 new complete TinyMights in the burlap bags each with battery, short stem, CU, charge cord, etc. Also in box were 2 big packages of various o rings and 2 WP adapters (a 10-18 & an 18). NICE !!

The new units have nice looking light wood grain- much nicer than what i returned & came with an LG dark brown battery (LG HG2)- not an VTC6 Sony as previously. I've not used the new TM's yet but they look great & the battery caps fit flush & are totally smooth when turning. I'll see how they work later tonight and expect they'll be great as my 1st TM (order 1027) that is still working fine.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

I returned my TM on 11/24 with return label. It took 3 requests via TM web site & few via emails asking for return label starting in Sept- but I finally got an email response with a mailing label in late Nov.

This was the 2nd TM i bought- (order 2527) & it had few issues when received (temp dial did not stop at 0 or 10 but kept turning, battery cap was rough & did not sit flush, & bottom screw was not tight so metal top & bottom were loose when received). I tightened bottom screw but TM never did heat correctly as it had issue with the temp button so i sent it back. I listed all the issues major issues & also the marks in the wood that i didn't like & light leaking out all around the bottom and asked to be sent a new unit rather than repairing mine.

Received DHL shipping notice 12/16 & box delivered today 12/21- Much to my surprise when i opened the box, it had 2 new complete TinyMights in the burlap bags each with battery, short stem, CU, charge cord, etc. Also in box were 2 big packages of various o rings and 2 WP adapters (a 10-18 & an 18). NICE !!

The new units have nice looking light wood grain- much nicer than what i returned & came with an LG dark brown battery (LG HG2)- not an VTC6 Sony as previously. I've not used the new TM's yet but they look great & the battery caps fit flush & are totally smooth when turning. I'll see how they work later tonight and expect they'll be great as my 1st TM (order 1027) that is still working fine.
Sounds like so far we had the exact same experience! My old ass couldn’t read what kind of battery it was thanks!
Anyone know if that battery is more powerful/last longer/about the same?

Djsleepy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It is the main battery I use and I like it better than the Sony mine came with. It seems to last a little longer.

While his CS is still (mostly) slow he seems to be taking good care of his customers. I have been thinking of getting another TM and it is just the scratch holding me back at this point.

Djsleepy

Hey after saying how nice my button is , I had the missed the click trying to turn on and realized if I press on one side of button it instantly responds , no more worthless button presses!

Last edited:

BestBuds

The Dude
I'm actually very happy that my early unit was lost during his move. The wood and build materials are much nicer that the old TM I got a year ago.
Also I got a sic stone for extracts for my G43 and it fits perfectly in the stepped wpa with glass screen for the TM. I have been doing about 8.5 for temp and it's been giving me beautiful hits. I really like this for extracts now.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Nothing better than waking and baking with TM and cup of coffee! Have a great day everyone!
Glad you’re back up and running. Been there, done that but not today. I used my TM last night (nearly daily but not always), did the suck-straw method as always(!) with just a slight tamp with my pinky (can’t lose it and it’s the only digit on my hands that barely fits in the stock stem), had temp set to 5.5 with a fairly full batt - and hardly any vapor. I use on demand most 99% of the time. Took another draw and same thing. Turned it off, removed battery, reinserted it (4 buzzes however I think that’s not quite accurate and should’ve been 3 buzzes at that point), drew on the same temp and hardly any vapor again. Turned it to 7, drew and again just a bit of vapor. Usually my TM produces vapor on the first draw between 5-6.5 when I start a load.

I take 10 sec draws too. Any thoughts or it is time for a thorough cleaning? My CU is relatively clean too and just swapped it with my second one last week after minimal use. :peace:

Vaporific,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Disassemble and scrub it clean with a white eraser, I think you'll be surprised at performance upon reassembly

Vaporific

Someone should do a disassembling ~ how to video. I ruined my first unit that way. :cry:
I reluctantly and hesitantly did it ONCE - to correct the haptic feedback or lack thereof issue. It’s been working ever since. As daunting as I thought it would be it’s not terribly difficult. I’m not an electrical engineer but it wasn’t too bad. It’s not for everyone however and you should be comfortable doing so otherwise don’t attempt it in case it doesn’t go back together at all or properly. I also just coincidentally acquired the correct Torx bit too just prior to disassembling it so that helps. With time over the holidays I may in fact take it apart for a more comprehensive cleaning. Cheers! :peace:

Annienen

Hi frients!

First post wooho! I was wondering if you tinymight people could help me figuring out the outer dimensions of the dosing capsules?

Annienen,
Reactions: fidget

Vape'n'Chlo

I've been using the TinyMight for a while now (since UK lockdown number one back in March/April) and in that time I've had the odd issue.
Everything had been working fine, but I'm a tad clumsy and have dropped it.

After not seeing any warnings I did a complete disassemble to find the issue (I actually don't have much previous experience on this front, but nonetheless went ahead). The first time, it seems that the force of some drops had pushed the battery connector on the circuit board. I just slightly adjusted that so the battery didn't have any wiggle room like it had been doing.

Yesterday, after noticing a certain amount of lessening quality in my TM I decided to do another breakdown.

I completely unscrewed everything, as my board actually doesn't have the "Don't screw with the screw warning" that previous units seemed to have. Much to my dismay, I fear I had broken the unit as it didn't seem to work anymore. No heat, but there was clearly still battery power and there was still a clicking. I built, took apart and rebuilt a few times. I nearly gave up and decided to rebuild one last time, this time making sure to pay attention to the heater, I think it had been moved in the glass and the connection was either loose or not connected at all. Feeling defeated, I put it back together after having moved the heating section within the glass mildly. To my surprise new life had been given, and it appears the Vape is now functioning similarly to how I originally receive the TM... SUCCESS!!

It goes without saying, that maybe I was a bit irresponsible for attempting this all myself. I feel I got lucky, as my original guess for the issue was actually completely wrong. I nearly broke the unit because of my over confidence, but I got lucky.

Although I can truly attest the design and quality of this vape. It really isn't overcomplicated like other vapes, it's very easy to use and clean (unlike my previous Davinci IQ, that was horrible to clean). I feel like almost any other electronically powered vape would be too complicated in its design to potentially fix it or attempt to fix it. But I managed just that with the Tiny Might, although I don't think I would advise anyone else to do similar, as I was close to having to downgrade just in time for Christmas.

I love my TM and I really didn't want any time without it. It's the best portable for my personal use I've ever had. Having it back at full function is great. So in the long run I'm happy I did tinker, and am happy the vape is built in a way that I was able to trouble shoot myself. I'll highly likely avoid any further teardown's until I absolutely need to.

Last edited:

Vaporific

I love my TM and I really didn't want any time without it. It's the best portable for my personal use I've ever had. Having it back at full function is great. So in the long run I'm happy I did tinker, and am happy the vape is built in a way that I was able to trouble shoot myself. I'll highly likely avoid any further teardown's until I absolutely need to.
My exact sentiments and experience! Disassemble only if necessary and you’re inclined to do so (and you have the requisite Torx bit). Otherwise leave it alone. Alas, I’ll likely need to take mine apart soon for complete cleaning and trying to clear up the recent lack of vapor production. My first and only attempt has given me confidence to do it again. And I’ll be mindful not to touch the large clear oring atop the glass cyclinder. It’s a pain to put that back in as it curls due to usage (I had to get replacements from The Maker mine was so mis-shapened, stretched and curling. Cheers! :peace:

Krash

Got my tinymight today was stoked it only took 2 weeks to come. Went to charge it and electric smoke came out the bottom and it smells terrible now.

kinda lost now debating taking it apart or just sending it back.

does he make you pay for shipping on repairs even if I didn’t get to use it yet?

Marlox

Sounds like so far we had the exact same experience! My old ass couldn’t read what kind of battery it was thanks!
Anyone know if that battery is more powerful/last longer/about the same?
They are almost identical for our needs (LG HG2 and Sony VTC6).
The Sony has a veeery slightly higher discharge-current in reality (20A) compared to the HG2 (18A). But rated they are both to 20A
Regarding capacity, in a test, they differed around 40mAh, what is nothing in practice (2770 to 2733mAh)

Got my tinymight today was stoked it only took 2 weeks to come. Went to charge it and electric smoke came out the bottom and it smells terrible now.

does he make you pay for shipping on repairs even if I didn’t get to use it yet?
If smoke came out there has definitely something gone forever ;-)
Send it in for repair.

OMG! Nice hit of Bio Deisel first one ..... ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Gotta a question for those that have gotten back repair or a replacement and received EXTRAS ....my box was open on one end but I did receive oring kit, 18mm WPA, 3 in 1 WPA (which is more than plenty) just curious is yours was same or got something else....just wondering if someone got something from my box!

Love, love, love my TM!
No WPAs here, but charging-cable, o-rings, stems, basket-screen and screens.
Oh, and a brand new Tinymight for sure :D

Djsleepy

No WPAs here, but charging-cable, o-rings, stems, basket-screen and screens.
Oh, and a brand new Tinymight for sure :D
Totally different looking right? The wood is sweet! Yeah I think got everything they meant to send, just hate when I get packages with corner opened (btw it was a dhl box, but has perforations all over ends so easy to open up a corner) but she is cranking out the vapor!!!!!

Bazinga

Please let me know if you receive a response from TM regarding your return for repairs. I have sent 2 requests - one on 11/30/20 and the other on 12/11/20. No response. My TM has become a paperweight - and not a very good one. When they work they are great.

Djsleepy

Please let me know if you receive a response from TM regarding your return for repairs. I have sent 2 requests - one on 11/30/20 and the other on 12/11/20. No response. My TM has become a paperweight - and not a very good one. When they work they are great.
IME you gotta do multiple emails multiple days in a row with order in BOLD and very basic info, insta has helped people too! Hope it helps!

Krash

Will do I just emailed him about tracking and he responded the next day on the 18th so I just responded to the same thread explaining the issues I’m having.

I think it’s the led contact or something but it’s getting warm at the bottom If I try and charge it. Now if I click it three times it turns green and is reading 3/4 way charged. 3 buzzes.

sucks this is my first vape for flower and decided to go with this guy even after hearing about the super slow and so-so customer service. I just wish I coulda got to try it once. I’m so sick of smoking flower it’s been 15 years my lungs hate me.

Marlox

Uhmm, if it turns on... You may just try dry-fire first, then check if the battery gets warm.
If not hot, maybe i would give it a try. Possibly only the charging-circuit is blown

Marlox,

Krash

It still turns on and seems to be charging the battery.
But when I turn on demand mode on it flashes but never seems to vibrates to let me know I’m at temp.
And session mode stays on buzzing.

so I packed a bowl tried out both modes on 5-6 and there is no vape.

it’s buzzing and red lights on when I press the button for on demand and it’s does the same for session.

Top Bottom