TinyMight / TM 2

HighTime

Does anyone here know if there are any problems—like excessive heat retention or anything else—that can result from using a Tinymight.t_bowl with the TM2 PH (which has a stainless steel liner), since there would be SS on SS contact when the WPA is inserted in the TM2 PH? I ask because I’m thinking of getting a Tinymight.t_bowl. Thanks!

HighTime,

The_M

Does anyone here know if there are any problems—like excessive heat retention or anything else—that can result from using a Tinymight.t_bowl with the TM2 PH (which has a stainless steel liner), since there would be SS on SS contact when the WPA is inserted in the TM2 PH? I ask because I’m thinking of getting a Tinymight.t_bowl. Thanks!

Well i’m not aware of issues, however it does deliver, would recommend the product

torres09

I can still touch the bowl after a hit. It is quite hot but no hotter than ive felt glass from my wpa, stems or titanium so I dont think it will be an issue.

Doing 0.15g at 8 in one hit using the spacer.

Is there any point eating this? It's so dark.

Last edited:
Hey all, recently I replaced the glass heater lining for my OG TM1 as the previous one had cracked. Not two months later it has cracked again and I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue and created a DIY stainless that would fit the TM1?

I was considering emailing TM directly to see if they happen to have the dimensions of the lining, but if someone has done it before that would be ideal!

Smooth_Chron,

Seantagon

If your worried about it, I highly recommend getting one of the glass WPAs from GoodVibesBoro. It believe it works the same way, but made of glass. I got one from the last drop it's very convenient. Its also much cheaper than the t_bowl.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower

I also make a pretty stellar glass wpa for the TM/2. Perfect air tight fit with no need for an oring, adjustable height stainless basket screen, and pricing is near half the cost of other glass wpas being offered on clear pieces. Bonus if you happen to own an enano cl as well because my wpa’s work for both. Not knocking the others in this catergory but mine weren’t even in the conversation and felt it worth mentioning.

kilo

I don't think there would be any problem as the t-bowl doesn't fit as snugly as the titanium and glass stems from TM. It's made to be a little loose so you can lift the TM off the WPA easily. The seal is created by the o-ring that sits on the WPA instead of a snug fit with the o-ring in the TM heating chamber.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I also make a pretty stellar glass wpa for the TM/2. Perfect air tight fit with no need for an oring, adjustable height stainless basket screen, and pricing is near half the cost of other glass wpas being offered on clear pieces. Bonus if you happen to own an enano cl as well because my wpa’s work for both. Not knocking the others in this catergory but mine weren’t even in the conversation and felt it worth mentioning.

Just wanted to say the reason for the o-ring above is specifically so it fits loose and you can remove the TM, like that metal bowl WPA, GVB also offers tight fitting WPA and stems... I love your work though, everything I have from you! (another bonus I believe that WPA of yours also fits the cloud connoisseur Omega) and Rogue wax works is another cheap stem and WPA option (although I think mostly China sourced parts there)

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Just wanted to say the reason for the o-ring above is specifically so it fits loose and you can remove the TM, like that metal bowl WPA, GVB also offers tight fitting WPA and stems... I love your work though, everything I have from you, Rogue wax works is another cheap stem and WPA option (although I think mostly China sourced parts there)
Ah ok. I hadn’t realized there was a want/need for a looser fitting wpa. Ive always liked a tight fit. I either pull the glass or use a carbed version. I just don’t like the vape feeling all “loosey goosey” on the glass. But that’s my ocd lmao.

Shit Snacks

Ah ok. I hadn’t realized there was a want/need for a looser fitting wpa. Ive always liked a tight fit. I either pull the glass or use a carbed version. I just don’t like the vape feeling all “loosey goosey” on the glass. But that’s my ocd lmao.

mmhmm for me I always pretty much fully clear my hits and cut power clearing the heat too, so there's no reason to remove, unless I run out of air like if I'm trying to do a one hitter in session mode, I could see it being useful then? I don't really like carb holes for that reason psychologically, and I have other vapes I prefer to use this way (tetra with ground glass joints for example or actual baller vape on a bowl) though I can also appreciate some people want to use the TM this way too... I forgot you have those carb versions though, yeah you offer some really nice ones, oh yeah and hookahheadMD here makes many different TM stem / WPA too!

Axel_420

This is very interesting and will certainly taste better than the steel of Tinymight.t_bowl. The latter, however, has a very open airflow due to the very thin walls - I have the 14 mm version - it would be interesting to know what the airflow is like with GVB's wpa, if anyone has tried it.

Shit Snacks

This is very interesting and will certainly taste better than the steel of Tinymight.t_bowl. The latter, however, has a very open airflow due to the very thin walls - I have the 14 mm version - it would be interesting to know what the airflow is like with GVB's wpa, if anyone has tried it.

I have a different one from him, though the bowl side is similar except tight fitting, and it has wide open air flow so I would imagine these are similar? No obstructions either

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
I can still touch the bowl after a hit. It is quite hot but no hotter than ive felt glass from my wpa, stems or titanium so I dont think it will be an issue.

Doing 0.15g at 8 in one hit using the spacer.

Is there any point eating this? It's so dark.

Don’t eat it, unless you want to be paranoid for at least one hour! The high from eating AVB is no joke.

Gorillaz7,

eyevape

Don’t eat it, unless you want to be paranoid for at least one hour! The high from eating AVB is no joke.
I eat my weight in AVB every month, now you tell me.
I eat my ABV too, no paranoia at all. Seems that the happy stuff is vaped away, leaving the heavy stuff behind. Not in terms of hard hitting, but in making you heavy and sloooow. For it’s own the effect is not that strong. But it makes a good base level, so that additional vaping really kicks in.

kilo

Some people seem to like it loose...
I find it's really practical when using the TM upside down with a j-hook. Stirring and refilling, as well as cleaning, are (for me) much easier. But when using a straight stem I want a good seal; if for no other reason than to keep the glass tube from sliding out when the TM is held casually in the stem down position!

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
I eat my ABV too, no paranoia at all. Seems that the happy stuff is vaped away, leaving the heavy stuff behind. Not in terms of hard hitting, but in making you heavy and sloooow. For it’s own the effect is not that strong. But it makes a good base level, so that additional vaping really kicks in.
Poli
That it’ll mess me up.
last time I ate avb was when I ate 6 storz&bickel avb capsules at around 10pm, the next day I did not go to work since I was cold sweating in the morning! The ugliest bad trip ever😂😂😂😂😂

Top Bottom