TinyMight / TM 2

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
I need to edit my first review on the TM2 Purple Heart, I just tried it in dial 3 and you can sip and relax without coughing just like when use my Crafty+, but even better with TinyMighty 2, since I can go full retard at dial 7 if I want to!!

eyevape

👀
Yeah I do that occasionally with session mode through water, but that is how I prefer to use my tetra rather, occasionally use it low and slow temp step up too, but for me thats where TM shines, love versatile vapes!
Exactly. Having such a powerful device allows you to get good vapor at low temps, which other vapes struggle at. The TM2 really shines there.
Interesting to know, thanks. As I’m not into temp stepping, I have not much experience to compare with. So I perceived the TM2 as a brutal beast only, which might bite hard if not set properly. But you guys are right, The TM2 is more of a scalpel than a sword.

I think this beast perception comes down mostly to the temperature dial. It’s so tiny and toy like that it’s easy to forget, how precise it is. And since it regulates lots of power, it’s easy to set it wrong. A display showing the temperature would change this perception drastically I guess. But I’m happy that there’s none, as it would ruin the beautiful simplicity of the device.

This morning I did a temp step from 2 to 7 in .5 steps, using the titanium stem. I can confirm that the TM2 performs very well in that application. And it’s a smooth experience from the stock stem. But I also remembered that this is not my game. It’s a fun thing to do occasionally, but I much prefer the kick - which I got afterwards by my beloved Anvil 😊

After 2.5+ years with the TM2 I’m still learning what it’s capable of. What a versatile little beauty 🥰

Gorillaz7

The stuff is shipped directly from China, took exactly one week to Germany. Love the metal bowl at $25.
My budget was $70 in a single MJ Arsenal mini rig, but in the smoke6 website I can buy 3 different water pieces for $70.

Last edited:
Gorillaz7,

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Hey @Gorillaz7 congrats on the tm2! It really is a nice piece of engineering & looks like you like it already
I wish I could try those aftermarket cooling devices for the TM2 but they are expensive as fk, and I don’t know if they will do the job!!!
Something not too expensive is wpa and a j-hook. I haven't tried but I've seen many that like this combo?

Gorillaz7

Hey @Gorillaz7 congrats on the tm2! It really is a nice piece of engineering & looks like you like it already

Something not too expensive is wpa and a j-hook. I haven't tried but I've seen many that like this combo?
Thanks! For now I am using it in dial 3 without any coughing, I’m deciding what water piece to get before going back to dial 6 and up!!! I can finally say that I am done buying more vapes! Crafty+, Dynavap and The TM 2 are my Holy Trinity!

eyevape

👀
Thanks! For now I am using it in dial 3 without any coughing, I’m deciding what water piece to get before going back to dial 6 and up!!! I can finally say that I am done buying more vapes! Crafty+, Dynavap and The TM 2 are my Holy Trinity!
My trinity is kind of similar: Venty, Anvil and TM2. But it’ll turn to quarternity when my Tempest arrives 😁 My perfect vape turned out to be all of those combined. I can’t be with only one device, as the effects decrease over time. My routine changes, right now I’m starting with a Venty bowl, followed by the Anvil all day long and a TM2 bong for finish.

Last edited:

Wozz

I think that the TM2 is perfect as part of a trinity.
Well deserved.

TM2 , Anvil, Tempest for me atm

Still tempted with the FW9 though
for out n about , 😂,
oh how I rationalize/justify it as I type 😂

There will never be the "one" for me.

Petetbay

What I'd really like to see is a hard-rimmed basket screen that's a little deeper than the ones you see for sale. If I don't use the basket screen too much particulate matter gets into the body of the tube, and that's a little more difficult to clean without taking the unit apart (and potentially losing some of the quartz balls). So I use the fine mesh hard-rimmed basket screen and that keeps everything clean. But it doesn't hold that much flower. A slightly deeper screen would be nice – more time vaping and less time re-filling!
Have you tried using the dome/conical screens Vgoodies has them now in regular and deep dish.

Petetbay,
Reactions: kilo

Gorillaz7

IMG-0556.jpg
My trinity is kind of similar: Venty, Anvil and TM2. But it’ll turn to quarternity when my Tempest arrives 😁 My perfect vape turned out to be all of those combined. I can’t be with only one device, as the effects decrease over time. My routine changes, right now I’m starting with a Venty bowl, followed by the Anvil all day long and a TM2 bong for finish.
Bought the Venty to add to my collection, but I returned it without even opening it because of the issues it is currently facing, I was not going to have piece of mind with it! My next vapes are a Vapman for the ritual and may be a Tafee Bowle in Christmas as a gift for myself.

I think that the TM2 is perfect as part of a trinity.
Well deserved.

TM2 , Anvil, Tempest for me atm

Still tempted with the FW9 though
for out n about , 😂,
oh how I rationalize/justify it as I type 😂

There will never be the "one" for me.
I said I was done with buying more vapes! But the Vapman looks so beautiful and the new Tafee Bowle is loved by many!!! They are on my sight!!

kilo

Have you tried using the dome/conical screens Vgoodies has them now in regular and deep dish.

Thanks ,I appreciate the tip – yeah, I've tried those (I think I still have a bag of twenty somewhere) but the hard-rimmed ones work best for me. They're a lot easier to change, which makes them easier to clean, and the screen is a finer mesh.

kilo,
Reactions: Petetbay

The_M

I use TM2 at all occasions, however there are few when i choose others, like
Camping/backpacking - anything butane (any source of heat) powered, so i do not to re charge

Like vap cap etc

Thanks ,I appreciate the tip – yeah, I've tried those (I think I still have a bag of twenty somewhere) but the hard-rimmed ones work best for me. They're a lot easier to change, which makes them easier to clean, and the screen is a finer mesh.
Use them daily, do not clean them much, last few month so buy few sets

Rimmed much better, and easier to work with tho, however those allow u to use bigger bowl size

Last edited:
The_M,

stonedmallone

Decided to delete my original comment, wrote it when I was frustrated at myself

Last edited:
stonedmallone,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Initially I was mad and frustrated at first but honestly this is the risk I took ordering from a small artisan guy. I think it was a valuable lesson for me as well. It's a mixed risky bag ordering from these small type vape companies. But that's sort of the fun
If you bought this from Tinymight or an authorized reseller it is still under warranty. You should email them for support. They will take care of you.

Grass Yes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am afraid the condition it is currently in will not be able to be fixed

Yeah they would even replace it potentially, worst case you would have to pay a fee is all. Anyway to me it sounds honestly like maybe you overcorrected when there might have been a simpler solution to the issue you seemed to experience? Not much detail

stonedmallone

Yeah they would even replace it potentially, worst case you would have to pay a fee is all. Anyway to me it sounds honestly like maybe you overcorrected when there might have been a simpler solution to the issue you seemed to experience? Not much detail
Before I did anything I checked the website and it said that I had to had register the device within a year of purchase so I assumed I was out of warranty since I got it a few years ago. Overcorrected is an understatement!! I obviously should have reached out before I did anything but I assumed it was going to be an easy fix. I did some decent damage on the coils so I assume there would have to be some parts replaced. Either way I obviously was being boneheaded

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Before I did anything I checked the website and it said that I had to had register the device within a year of purchase so I assumed I was out of warranty since I got it a few years ago. Overcorrected is an understatement!! I obviously should have reached out before I did anything but I assumed it was going to be an easy fix. I did some decent damage on the coils so I assume there would have to be some parts replaced. Either way I obviously was being boneheaded

Ah yes it is always best to just try emailing first, I am hoping I will not have an issue since I never registered mine either but have never had problems either with all three lol worst case scenario I think they will charge you like $70 to fix it or maybe (possibly for more money) upgrade replace it??

Shit Snacks,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Ah yes it is always best to just try emailing first, I am hoping I will not have an issue since I never registered mine either but have never had problems either with all three lol worst case scenario I think they will charge you like $70 to fix it or maybe (possibly for more money) upgrade replace it??
I paid $80 to replace the board in my OG TM when I inserted the battery the wrong way and turned it on - frying the board. Mine wasn’t registered and it was 2.5 years after getting it new. I hope @stonedmallone gets it all worked out.

More upbeat news: my purpleheart TM2 continues to deliver - every single time. She’s a beauty and I’m still enjoying the tapered cooling stems it came with instead of using the stock stems and cooling unit (which I still use with my OG TM which now has co-lead for vapes I take with me on the go). The TM2 primarily stays home, though I just ordered a compact camera/gadget case which will fit either Tinymight with a detached long stem (there should be room to fit either with a short stock stem if I choose or a detached longer stem in a thin layer of bubble wrap). My OG TM is coming with me to Key West (again) next month. My previous travel case - homemade by someone - only fit the OG TM and it was so tight that it inadvertently turned on in the case a couple of times while local (I never keep the batt in while traveling on a plane). I’ll post a few pics when I get the case.
:peace:

torres09

Woah. Gotta say the Tinymight.t bowl is a great WPA. User experience with it is much better than that of the stem based wpas. A nice addition

Is the insta guy in Thailand the inventor or did he copy someone else? I got a "clone" from the dynavap store on ali which looks quite similar.

It works extremely well and there is less air restriction compared to my glass WPA which rolled off the table and smashed into pieces 🤗

torres09,
Top Bottom