TinyMight / TM 2

eyevape

👀
Well, my Sunday-to-Thursday vape is the Dynavap, on the weekends knowing I can wake up late I use my Crafty+ and Dynavap together! If the TM 2 Purple Heart is too much for my lungs I eventually will get a water bng, I would rather not own one since I like keeping a low profile but there a lot of beautiful bongs out there!!
Either with or without glass, I guess the TM2 will definitely end up in your weekend cycle 😄 I’m also trying to keep a low profile, but this investment in space has been so worth it. And as you said, it’s beautiful stuff out there. I went for the green bamboo shaped bong by Black Leaf with diffuser chillum. The glass is 5mm thick 💪

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
IMG-1153.jpg
IMG-1154.jpg
I was thinking something this size!!!😂😂😂😂

dude_de

what’s the best bong for smooth hits with the TM2??? Anyone!!!
I'm fairly happy with this simple straight bong, 16" tall, 2 1/4" diameter.

I find I need some "length" to see what type of vapor density is coming at me - and see it in time to react.

I have a little bubbler that I love with most "normal" vapes, but it can't tame the TM2 for me.

dude_de,
Reactions: eyevape

kilo

I've just acquired the (long) Missile stem from VGEZ and it's perfect. Good cooling. And it's so easy to clean. At the end of every day I remove the basket screen and soak the stem in a test tube of warm water with a little Alconox. If there's any residue down by the glass screen I can just pour a little iso down the stem and give it a shake with my thumb over the end. Run some hot water through and I'm done. Don't have to reassemble anything.

What I'd really like to see is a hard-rimmed basket screen that's a little deeper than the ones you see for sale. If I don't use the basket screen too much particulate matter gets into the body of the tube, and that's a little more difficult to clean without taking the unit apart (and potentially losing some of the quartz balls). So I use the fine mesh hard-rimmed basket screen and that keeps everything clean. But it doesn't hold that much flower. A slightly deeper screen would be nice – more time vaping and less time re-filling!

Gotta say the Tinymight.t bowl is a great WPA

Yes, it's fantastic. Good capacity and so well-engineered. When I'm settled in one place for a while I really like to use it with a j-hook. But if I'm on the move, the Missile stem does the job.

kilo,
Reactions: cosimo

eyevape

👀
I was thinking something this size!!!😂😂😂😂
Something this size has been my 1st vape glass purchase, but I don’t use it anymore. Too harsh, compromised visibility. Bigger isn’t always better, but in this case it is. The cooling on the big fucker is just better, also it’s like @dude_de described it: You can see it coming. That alone is a great benefit. My bong is also 16” tall but only about 1.6” in diameter. It’s fine, but I could absolutely use a 2”+ diameter. Honestly I’m thinking about getting a bigger one. Not now, not next week.. but it will happen for sure 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Gorillaz7

Christmas came early this year! Have good and bad news about it! Let’s start by the cons: it made me cough so much that it literally made me fall on my knees at temperature “#5” I even had tears coming down my face, so I will definitely need a water piece and won’t be able to use it outdoor while walking which is a shame since it is so pocketable and well made! I thought about returning it but like I said it’s beautifully well made and you cannot beat the user replaceable battery feature, easy to load and clean the stem besides being made in Finland. the good news; it will medicate you with a single hit!!!! I owned a Volcano and a Plenty in the past which I loved! But I hated having to plug them and not being able to move around, this beautiful pocket size volcano fixes that!!!!!!
IMG-1175.jpg

Last edited:

eyevape

👀
it made me cough so much that it literally made me fall on my knees at temperature “#5” I even had tear coming down my face, so I will definitely will need a water piece and won’t be able to use it outdoor while walking which is a shame since it is so pocketable and well made! I thought about returning it but like I said it’s beautifully well made and you cannot beat the user replaceable battery feature, easy to load and clean the stem besides being made in Finland. the good news; it will medicate you with a single hit
Our expectations and experience with the TM2 seem so be quite similar. The good thing about it is also the problem: The fast extraction. With the Venty it takes several minutes and puffs to accomplish, what the TM2 does in one hit. Not everyone has the lungs to handle that hit, me as a long time smoker surely not. If so, a waterpiece is needed to take full advantage of the TM2’s power. But then, man… this thing hits harder than anything I know. Don’t be afraid to go big - you won’t regret it.

Congrats on your beautiful Purple Heart 💜

eyevape,
Reactions: Momor

kilo

I must be doing something wrong – I start at 6.5 and finish around 9! Right from the stem. And while I have a hard time not coughing using my Terpcicle, even through a bong (wet or dry), I find that I can manage pretty well with the TM2. I think there may be a subtle learning curve which you pick up as you gain experience with the TM. One tactic I use is to start inhaling and when the vaporization begins, exhale (losing a bit of vapor) and then start a deeper inhalation when my lungs are empty. YMMV. Experiment and see what works for you.

eyevape

👀
Try turning it way down for native hits. Level 2-3. It will take a few more hits but will be much more comfortable and is still surprisingly powerful.
Sure. But low temps will give you low temp effects. Most people I know want to get real baked, this happens on high temps. For those folks, including me, turning down the temperature is no option at all. I’ve been trying it, works well for the throat, but doesn’t satisfy my stoner brain.

eyevape,
Reactions: kilo

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sure. But low temps will give you low temp effects. Most people I know want to get real baked, this happens on high temps. For those folks, including me, turning down the temperature is no option at all. I’ve been trying it, works well for the throat, but doesn’t satisfy my stoner brain.

Temp stepping though... I start extremely low on the dial and take one hit, turning the dial up a tiny bit by tiny bit, for each hit... You end up with a full extraction and all the effects, however slower and smoother, than only taking a high temp one hitter every time

Gorillaz7

Our expectations and experience with the TM2 seem so be quite similar. The good thing about it is also the problem: The fast extraction. With the Venty it takes several minutes and puffs to accomplish, what the TM2 does in one hit. Not everyone has the lungs to handle that hit, me as a long time smoker surely not. If so, a waterpiece is needed to take full advantage of the TM2’s power. But then, man… this thing hits harder than anything I know. Don’t be afraid to go big - you won’t regret it.

Congrats on your beautiful Purple Heart 💜
I really want a big water piece with percolators and everything! The problem will be my wife! I kind of hate the stigma/prejudice we have to carry😂😂😂😂😂 that’s the reason I try to keep a low profile, the good thing about our hobby is that more states are legalizing it!!!

eyevape

👀
Temp stepping though... I start extremely low on the dial and take one hit, turning the dial up a tiny bit by tiny bit, for each hit... You end up with a full extraction and all the effects, however slower and smoother, than only taking a high temp one hitter every time
I’ve been trying that in the past, it worked out good actually. But that routine is not for me, I like it easier and faster. Also to me it always felt like keeping the device from doing what it’s supposed to do, like a race car always driven in 1st gear.

Gorillaz7

I’ve been trying that in the past, it worked out good actually. But that routine is not for me, I like it easier and faster. Also to me it always felt like keeping the device from doing what it’s supposed to do, like a race car always driven in 1st gear.
Just like me!! I don’t like changing temps! I like going full retard as soon as possible!

eyevape

👀
I must be doing something wrong – I start at 6.5 and finish around 9! Right from the stem. And while I have a hard time not coughing using my Terpcicle, even through a bong (wet or dry), I find that I can manage pretty well with the TM2. I think there may be a subtle learning curve which you pick up as you gain experience with the TM. One tactic I use is to start inhaling and when the vaporization begins, exhale (losing a bit of vapor) and then start a deeper inhalation when my lungs are empty. YMMV. Experiment and see what works for you.
Doing a primer hit before going for the big one also works good for me. I think your stem hitting abilities at high temps is a lung thing. The 6.5 to 9 bowl would annoy the fuck out of my neighbors, as I would bark for one full minute 😂

and for me, a big benefit of having such powerful vapes like this, is being able to get the most out of low temps :cheers::spliff:
Fair enough 😄🤝 Like I mentioned before, there’s actually no wrong way of using it, as long as it works for you.

I’ve been messing with low temps and I can totally see what people like about it. But in the end I always want that firm kick in the face 😄

eyevape,
Reactions: Momor

Gorillaz7

Negotiate with your wife. Do shitty house work or whatever. Get that bong

Negotiate with your wife. Do shitty house work or whatever. Get that bong 😂
Trying to convince my wife that my hobby is like casual drinking is a lost cause! I will just get the water piece and ask for forgiveness later!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I wish I could try those aftermarket cooling devices for the TM2 but they are expensive as fk, and I don’t know if they will do the job!!!
if anyone is interested in trading a Dynavap M20 for an aftermarket TM2 cooling device, reach me!

Last edited:

Varden

and for me, a big benefit of having such powerful vapes like this, is being able to get the most out of low temps :cheers::spliff:

Exactly. Having such a powerful device allows you to get good vapor at low temps, which other vapes struggle at. The TM2 really shines there.

Top Bottom