TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Awesome! So good to have you back and enjoying this one... I don't really consider that stem aftermarket, since it is OEM sold by TM and can be bundled together :2c:

Still not a fan of the original stems, I just don't like having to clean the cooling unit, too lazy.

Yeah all I use are my good vibes boro stems now, can't beat the u-turn hook stem in my experience, love keeping it upside down too!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Kinda interesting you call it a microdose, I mean it might be. but I think you can fill it up with almost .2g or at least .15g and I do 2 of those for every session.
It looked to be a short or shallow cup screen but not sure. Regardless, glad @Vitolo tried an aftermarket stem for comparison. While I know the OEM stems with cooling units have fallen out of favor (mostly), you can use the CUs without their innards (nuts & washers) or not at all and 3rd party stems and additional cooling options too.

@gangababa I also have a bunch of TM stats documented too. PM me if you like for some things. However I don’t know the size of the orings for the TM2 poker/stir tool.

:peace:

Chronicele

Hey all, I had my TM2 replaced in Aug 2023 for the button issue.

Since I received the new/fixed unit, I've been having odd battery issues that didn't occur before. First, the red charging LED never turns on when plugged in nor is there haptic confirmation. Second, the TM2 seems to be degrading my 18650s at a rapid pace; I feel a battery dies every 50 charges with the TM2. All this while performance still seems good.

Has anyone experienced similar or have suggestions? User error could certainly be in play. Thanks.

M3 Element

Hey guys, I received my tinymigh.t_bowl, this thing is amazing. It is just like a shovelhead but made for the TM2

Not only the handle is compatible but also the 14 & 18mm male posts, they are almost identical to the shovelhead posts but are made of SS instead of titanium, but you can swap them

vyykul.jpg

(left cannabis hardware shovelhead - right tinymigh.t_bowl)

I actually like the tinymigh.t_bowl handle better because the end is flat (the default cannabis hardware one makes dents on the post). Be careful, just like the shovelhead, if you don't screw it hard enough it will unscrew by itself with temperature change.

I've been using the included metal ring which is there to reduce the bowl size (the full size is ridiculous and half size is still quite big (around .2g / .25g), so I've been using a basket screen inside the metal ring for "microdosing" like so :

iajing.jpg
tkrzrn.jpg

makes loading very convenient and I find the amount it holds to be just right (just like when using basket screen with a stem)

because of the red oring on the bowl the top doesn't touch the inner screen of the TM2 (the TM2 still sits very steadily on the bowl, there is no wiggle), without preheat the experience is pure convection

the bowl being so long to have the weed close to the heater allows for the post and glass joint to stay cool, which is nice because with other injector style vapes they tend to get the whole bowl hot and sometimes the base sticks to the joint because of heat expansion

protip: make sure the TM2 chamber ring is tightly screwed so the inner o-ring seals the tinymigh.t_bowl properly, otherwise the performance will be greatly impacted

aww thanks bro, have a look at this thread if you like these mats ;)
Which basket screens are you using? Yours appear to sit inside the diameter of the stem but all of mine are too wide and they hang on the edges.

M3 Element,

Shit Snacks

Which basket screens are you using? Yours appear to sit inside the diameter of the stem but all of mine are too wide and they hang on the edges.

There are special rimmed basket screens sold by TM for that extra long stem, and to use with anything else, they are not available anywhere else (every other regular rimmed basket screen from everywhere else does not fit too wide yep) if that's your question

badbee

There are special rimmed basket screens sold by TM for that extra long stem, and to use with anything else, they are not available anywhere else (every other regular rimmed basket screen from everywhere else does not fit too wide yep) if that's your question
You can also buy rimmed baskets from VGoodiez that have the narrow rim and won't catch on the o-ring. Just mentioning in case people get left thinking they need to pay shipping from Finland.

Shit Snacks

You can also buy rimmed baskets from VGoodiez that have the narrow rim and won't catch on the o-ring. Just mentioning in case people get left thinking they need to pay shipping from Finland.

Right, those are the same ones, VGEZ has most of the TM made accessories for sale

M3 Element

I have the "Hard Rim Basket Screens for Tinymight (4 Pack) by Tinymight" purchased in December 2022 sold by VGoodiez and mine do not sit inside the diameter.

Seantagon

Yeah I think I go slow enough that it wouldn't bother me that much, but sometimes if you take more hits closer together, pull the bowl sooner, it being even hotter could be uncomfortable depending on the stem you are using? Ehhh so many little variables between all the different iterations that it's hard to compare and know for sure though

Screenshot-20240630-125537.png

Meanwhile these^ new WPA from Good Vibes Boro seem like they would be the best way to do back-to-back and one hitter type bowls through water or dry glass pieces, just like the tinymigh.t bowl, designed to fit loosely in the TM so you pull it to clear your hit and heat fully from the unit and bowl, injector (and Tetra) style! Top right is mine, but the rest will be available soon...
I got the green one I wanted, but did not realize it was 18mm and not 14mm. I guess I just assumed, but I should have asked. 😖

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
This is the exact same stem I use and it makes the TM2 so much better.
Agreed!

You can find the XL stems at AliExpress
I actually used to order it from Ebay, but I can't seem to find it anymore, but it's available at AliExpress so that's fine.
At this price point, it's a no brainier IMO.

The other one I got there has a "glass screen" and can fit a lot more herbs, but I'm actually fine with the metal screen one.
Looks the same pretty much
3d-cooling-glass-stem-tube-beads-for-tinymight-2-1.jpg_.webp

BTW, my stems are all straight since I broken the mouthpiece, but I actually prefer that.

Shit Snacks

I got the green one I wanted, but did not realize it was 18mm and not 14mm. I guess I just assumed, but I should have asked. 😖

Damn I'm sorry, he would probably let you swap it out if you really want? It was clear to me in the photo that the top four were all 18 and there were only two 14 at the bottom, I wish you would have asked for clarification
:ugh:
Otherwise you could try using it with a dropdown adapter like this:
So you can go 18 to 14, but this specific one won't clear every type of water piece and I guess won't be good for a hook...

El Duderino

The Dude abides.

Damn I'm sorry, he would probably let you swap it out if you really want? It was clear to me in the photo that the top four were all 18 and there were only two 14 at the bottom, I wish you would have asked for clarification

LOL, I on the other hand asked GVB for the yellow one, but did not realize it was 14mm and not 18mm. :doh:

@Seantagon Did you already receive yours? Mine hasn't been shipped yet. Let me know if you would like to swap (if at all possible).

M3 Element

gangababa

Some photos of the newer TM heater with the zirconia ceramic, replacing the older glass sleeve. I do not see any other difference, though the internal support pins are said to be more robust. The new zirconia ceramic has a smaller OD than the older glass, but both have the same ID and length. The new heater weighs a bit more at 27.63g compared to 20.36g for the older glass.
20240710-112242.jpg

20240710-112139.jpg

20240710-112732.jpg

20240710-112436.jpg

The heater center post is 3mm square and needs to be held with a tool when assembling the heater to the the base disk and PCB, and tightening the screw.

Rodney

I really like the YouTube channel with lee called Tabletop Bong but I think sometimes he is too high to think threw what he says as he makes out like the micro dose bowl for the Ruby Twist works amazing in the TM2 but I have tried it and its so so underwhelming and the only positive i can see for using ti is that it fits the TM2 but that is it.

Like a lot of things will fit in the TM2 but that does not mean much and this micro dose bowls stem does not even go anywhere near the TM2 heater and using it is pointless unless you broke all your other stems.

Shit Snacks

LOL, I on the other hand asked GVB for the yellow one, but did not realize it was 14mm and not 18mm. :doh:

@Seantagon Did you already receive yours? Mine hasn't been shipped yet. Let me know if you would like to swap (if at all possible).

Oh darn I can't believe you both made this mistake! I suppose I should have tried to make it more clear when I posted them haha forget that joint size is not always visually obvious to everyone else, hope it works out!!

Top Bottom