TinyMight / TM 2

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Must've skimmed over 'boro' in your request, sorry. . . not sure about them specifically. I have 4mm quartz and they work great

WisePenny,
Reactions: kiddvudu2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Must've skimmed over 'boro' in your request, sorry. . . not sure about them specifically. I have 4mm quartz and they work great

boro is much harder to find especially in reasonable quantities and not much different than quartz so all good

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: WisePenny

kiddvudu2

boro is much harder to find especially in reasonable quantities and not much different than quartz so all good
Yeah, I'm starting to see that. I kept up on the hardness discussion earlier in the thread. I won't be moving them around much anyways, so probably not a concern for me. I'll go with the quartz or ruby I think. Thanks both of you's!

Last edited:

Hey Nineteen

Are there two different kinds of TM2? On their website they say there is a basic package and optional full package. I only see one option though. I only see one for $331.55

Hey Nineteen,

bardad

Just a piece of cherry wood that you cut out?
yes, I had a hollow wooden stem and sanded it so that it sat exactly on the walls and at the same time was easy to move. inside too.
I also thought of making something similar from spring steel, from the slices I used for kalimba reeds.
it would be a broken ring that would spring so it would fill the tube space when inserted.
but it is more difficult to bend precisely, it would require jewelry tools.
the wood is fine, you can certainly make the ring shorter, the less foreign materials in the path of the steam, the better... but it would be more fragile when making and cleaning...
i still remember the all glass tube from arizer argo, just glass.
but again there is the impossibility of increasing or decreasing the volume of herbs.
each method is somewhat good and somewhat worse, there is probably no ideal state.
I can only get closer.
and searching is not a bad activity either
Hi
d

Pepeluis33

Are there two different kinds of TM2? On their website they say there is a basic package and optional full package. I only see one option though. I only see one for $331.55
The TM2 is the same, this is what is included in the packages:
Basic Package includes:
  • Tinymight 2 thermal extraction device
  • one 55 mm glass tube
  • cooling unit
  • 1 battery Molicel P26A or P28A
  • Titanium tube 80mm
  • Spare parts kit including o-rings and screens
  • charging cable USB-C to USB-C
  • carrying pouch
  • instructions manual

FULL PACKAGE adds the following accessories:
  • 3in1 Connection adapter for 10, 14 and 18mm connections
  • Extra long 3D Cooling stem
  • Additional Cooling unit
  • USB-C Quick Charger for maximum charge speed
  • 80 mm Glass tube
  • 55 mm Glass tube
  • Beeswax for taking care of the wood
  • O-rings and screens spare parts pack
  • 5 x dosing capsule V2

GoldenBud

these screens are really great, the taste is pure. replacing screens often is great for making clouds at 9.... so clean, so smooth, so big, I like this vape!
abvtm.jpg

ChipNJ

Thanks, ordered one of the giraffe. Can't wait to try it.
I forgot to use the discount code when I ordered and I emailed good vibes. He got back to me quickly and offered to refund me the 20%, after thinking about it a little I ended up telling him to keep it, gotta support these small businesses. Great customer service. Can't wait to try out my new stem.

kiddvudu2

I forgot to use the discount code when I ordered and I emailed good vibes. He got back to me quickly and offered to refund me the 20%, after thinking about it a little I ended up telling him to keep it, gotta support these small businesses. Great customer service. Can't wait to try out my new stem.
Mine is currently out for delivery! :rockon:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Selling a TM2 Purple Heart wood tray sized for a ~2.75” large Brilliant Cut Grinder or similar.

PM me if you’re interested.
$50 shipped w/ tracking within the US.

If you need a different grinder hole sizes, just let me know - I can customize it for free!

41027981-D1-E0-4249-BA28-FA833-F2-D156-D.jpg
Question please...will the TM2 fit in there while Duba's leather covers are on?

Dr. G,

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
Question please...will the TM2 fit in there while Duba's leather covers are on?

If you can give me an idea of the thickness added by the leather, I can enlarge the TM hole to accommodate the size difference!

As it is right now, it probably wouldn’t fit. I made the trays to be snug.

6-C8107-C5-7-B07-48-E6-BEE8-F8791122913-B.jpg

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
The first rule of the Tinymight: You DON'T open the Tinymight unless it is really NEEDED to be fixed.
:bowdown:
a typical statement of someone who did not comply with this rule before understanding it and being penalized for being so bold?...:hmm:

There's a term that applies to everything... if it ain't broke, don't fix it
:lmao:

Last edited:

GoldenBud

a typical statement of someone who did not comply with this rule before understanding it and being penalized for being so bold?...:hmm:
because if you don't close the bottom well....with a tape....while descrewing the long screw...... your vibration system can be ruined.... it's very gentle.... yeah i know it doesn't sound too good but that's it.....:lol:

FOR TM1!!!

TM2 must be built MUCH better!!

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

With the bottom plate removed and in my hand, I gently lifted the two leads on the little motor secured to the plate. Not much, just so they stood about 1mm taller. Problem solved!
I fixed it this way. but then the button broke after few days.... but now it's a stronger board! and my wood got replaced too
Hope your button works fine

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The first rule of the Tinymight: You DON'T open the Tinymight unless it is really NEEDED to be fixed.
I agree with this rule, especially because TM has such an excellent warranty and customer service. However, I am a curious person so I pretty much always open up my devices to some degree. It helps me to understand how they work and I enjoy it. With the TM, I did not "screw with the screw". That seemed like an important warning.

kiddvudu2

I got my new GVB stem last night! I'm very impressed with the cooling that those beads provide. I find myself struggling a little bit with the feel and taste of the wooden mouthpiece though. It's the first one I've ever had with a vape. My last two sessions have been with it removed. Has anybody else in my predicament found a way to get past it?

Top Bottom