TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
People should stop acting like this thing is indestructible (it isn't)

Not sure who is acting like it's indestructible, should be pretty apparent there is plenty glass involved, and a complicated device like this could break if dropped... This is pretty true of any vape and perhaps it goes without saying, foolish to believe in invulnerability?

DaVapeGuy

Fragile the TM? Not mine...they are made like TANKS. There is nothing fragile about my TM. My experience...my plastic MIGHTY? I worry constantly about that one...its plastic! When I take my TM out of my house it goes with the wood stem or titanium stem. No glass.
For me...I love my TM because I feel its a tank and I have dropped it and nothing apparently happened. I dropped it when I took it out of the BOX! It landed on carpet but, still.
Not sure who is acting like it's indestructible, should be pretty apparent there is plenty glass involved, and a complicated device like this could break if dropped...
Yeah it's not indestructible and can break. Just a PSA to those who think it is unbreakable :tup:

This is pretty true of any vape
Yeah more or less, but some vapes I don't care as much if I drop (mighty, fw, etc)

TM I would prefer not to drop :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20221208-225735087.jpg

@Delta3DStudios hooked me up with a custom length stem case for one of my GVB coolers, plus a shorty stem case too:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
PXL-20221208-225735087.jpg

@Delta3DStudios hooked me up with a custom length stem case for one of my GVB coolers, plus a shorty stem case too:
This is a fantastic idea. I should do this for my GVB and 508 Phineas stems. I have my short stem in a Delta 3D case right now, but I so rarely use it.

mr.blue

I have a question. Has anyone ever tried using this as a stem? It seems like it’s the right size and would have a crazy amount of cooling.

mr.blue,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have a question. Has anyone ever tried using this as a stem? It seems like it’s the right size and would have a crazy amount of cooling.
It looks like the OD is 15.25, so I think it is a little too small, but I could be wrong. It is not to my taste I'd probably prefer a pure glass experience for that price.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: mr.blue

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This is hilarious,those Chinamight crooks might have been tiny or mighty sad because their piece of crap doesnt sell,so they decided to take a swing on the accessories,i guess they suffer poetic lack of inspiration,cause everything is 1:1 copy,they could have easily tried to come up with something on their own,at least offer variety of colors. Wouldnt support those guys even if it is the last place to buy ,but that is just me ,lol.

GoldenBud

suffer poetic lack of inspiration,cause everything is 1:1 copy,they could have easily tried to come up with something on their
have to disagree with you about glass china faking. glass is a cheap material, and easy to work with (sort of) . it's better for us, that china fake glass parts, but stay away from the thinking/engineering/faking the whole tinymight because they can't make the metal of the heater too good or so? because if they want to cheap out and manufacture with low cost, better making glass not the whole vape ;)

let them copy the glass they can, but they should stay away from faking the whole vape it seems.... it's like with glass they make the little money, vapes and metal leave to EU people :D

if they MUST fake something by their nature, or in their belief that "if it's legal, let's do it!" so let them take the little money not the big one ;)

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

have to disagree with you about glass china faking. glass is a cheap material, and easy to work with (sort of) . it's better for us, that china fake glass parts, but stay away from the thinking/engineering/faking the whole tinymight because they can't make the metal of the heater too good or so? because if they want to cheap out and manufacture with low cost, better making glass not the whole vape ;)

let them copy the glass they can, but they should stay away from faking the whole vape it seems.... it's like with glass they make the little money, vapes and metal leave to EU people :D

if they MUST fake something by their nature, or in their belief that "if it's legal, let's do it!" so let them take the little money not the big one ;)
Hey ! I also buy a lot of Chinaglass that is most likely knockoff of the real things by US artists,still dont consider myself hypocritical about my last post.. I was implying that i would rather not give money to the guys that are trying to knockoff the vaporizer,because it is the same shop that sells the bubblers .No matter if you buy the vape or the glass ,more funding would keep them longer in the knockoff game. I read on reddit there are already people who are sold secondhand Chinamights for almost the full price,so you can only beggin to imagine the variety of problems this would create for people.
I dont know if you are aware,but they purposely maimed the heater so it can work with their crappy chinese batteries :))). Also they are free to do a little of their own twist to it like some of their glassblowers do (FC-1000 is fusion between matrix perc and peyote pillar for example ) ,it would sell much better then copying the official line of accessories.
That being said everyone can do whatver he likes i was just implying on the morality of the issue and that this is no way to support the manufcaturer you expect to make improvements and come up with new models and also able service your vape for 10 years :)).

GoldenBud

improvements and come up with new models and also able service your vape for 10 years :)).
ofc I'd like the manufacturer to be able to serve for 10 years (the TM1 warranty is also offered for 10 years?! wow)
I'd offer to the manufacturer making 14mm stem/wpa from wood, damn it hits so hard at 8.5+ with the TM.... I don't need a desktop in my life :)

Abysmal Vapor

ofc I'd like the manufacturer to be able to serve for 10 years (the TM1 warranty is also offered for 10 years?! wow)
I'd offer to the manufacturer making 14mm stem/wpa from wood, damn it hits so hard at 8.5+ with the TM.... I don't need a desktop in my life :)
I am pretty sure any TM out there comes with 10 year warranty. I think the reason we dont see wood accessories for vapes offered directly by manufcaturers is because ,making those requires handwork and stocking and provide good storage conditions. This requires skills,times,money and space,so it is kind of having a separate business inside the business,which i guess might be too much to handle when you are pumping larger amounts. Also i think it is pretty cool to leave that space for the secondhand market and people can do money on it. I am all in for supporting third party manufacturers that bring innovation ,but in no way i would throw money to scam artists. Btw i am expecting those Pill and Ball stems to appear soon either on aliexpress or dhg,they seem to be a really hot product. This might result in the makers being demotivated to make the high quality ones and to stop pursuing this line of production and development,after all smoking paraphernalia market is times bigger than the vaping accessories business.
The TM2 i like so much better,than the TM1 ,i suggest considering one in the future,also the resale value on the old ones is so good,it is almost like a used car market,lol.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Yeah it's not indestructible and can break. Just a PSA to those who think it is unbreakable :tup:

Yeah more or less, but some vapes I don't care as much if I drop (mighty, fw, etc)

TM I would prefer not to drop :D
Everything is destructible...I know that very well...I am old. But, when I put all of my vapes side by side I have to say that the TM is made very well...everything breaks after awhile...I am aware. Especially if you drop it...or drop it in a toilet. After awhile it sucks. Like one of my kids...she breaks everything. The vape she got that I gave her was the Utilian 722. Its a box. That thing is on the floor constantly. Still works. Looks like shit. Still works. Go figure.

kiddvudu2

I've been able to find the 3mm boro beads at vgoodiez, but I want some a little larger for my TRRW 14mm WPA. Any suggestions?

kiddvudu2,
Top Bottom