TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got my new GVB stem last night! I'm very impressed with the cooling that those beads provide. I find myself struggling a little bit with the feel and taste of the wooden mouthpiece though. It's the first one I've ever had with a vape. My last two sessions have been with it removed. Has anybody else in my predicament found a way to get past it?

I don't like wooden mouthpieces either, you got a nice one made by stems in France, I'm sure you can resell it? He has more of those style mouthpieces coming from a variety of different manufacturers to offer with stems in his store, probably can ask to get without

kiddvudu2

I don't like wooden mouthpieces either, you got a nice one made by stems in France, I'm sure you can resell it? He has more of those style mouthpieces coming from a variety of different manufacturers to offer with stems in his store, probably can ask to get without
I might email him and ask him if he can just make one the same with a tapered end.

Still works and tastes great without the MP. I don't think I'll sell it unless I can find something better first .

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Ive not gotten to post up around here as much as I used to, two young kids do that, but damn if I did not have some bad news to share... I fucking dropped my TM out of my lap and this sucks... it is no longer firing. It will respond to battery insertion, but not to pressing the button.

Do I open her up, or send it in?

Anyone else have similar fate?
I sent a letter to TinyMight last week, but have not generated any response.

GoldenBud

Ive not gotten to post up around here as much as I used to, two young kids do that, but damn if I did not have some bad news to share... I fucking dropped my TM out of my lap and this sucks... it is no longer firing. It will respond to battery insertion, but not to pressing the button.

send an email to mail@tinymightvape.com
the person info@tinymightvape.com afk afaik..
hope (sure) you got another vape to change the concentrations in the air :tup:

Shit Snacks

I might email him and ask him if he can just make one the same with a tapered end.

Still works and tastes great without the MP. I don't think I'll sell it unless I can find something better first .

Oh, yeah, actually meant just trying to sell the wooden mouthpiece itself? Tricky thing used lol

Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that! I am always so cautiously careful, since early in the pandemic I stood up with my green drydrotube in my lap and the glass shattered (fortunately GVB salvaged it for me now finally though) so I am now super mindful of when I have anything sitting in my lap especially the TM as I am want to do regularly with glass attached mid-session (leisurely paced on demand temp stepping) but yeah this is also why backup TM is so necessary for me as well... I would absolutely just send it back in, I'm sure you can find the best way to get a response from them as most have received great service it seems! Good luck

Hey Nineteen

All it took was a fall from your lap. I tried to get a TM2 yesterday. Credit card won't do over seas unless I talk to them. Now I am glad I didn't get it. Will probably get an SSV. Hope yours gets fixed.

Hey Nineteen,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

I've read a number of posts here where the turn-around time for warranty work has been pretty fast. Sorry to hear, but I'd def send it in to make sure it's running within specs again.

Maybe the TM should come with a lanyard? :hmm:

BabyFacedFinster,

Madtater

Hello everyone!

First post here. And so far i am overwhelmed with all the information in this forum.

My uncle came over tonight for a few low key DE sessions and we were talking about our DEVs. He told me about the TM2, and have been looking at info and reviews ever since. It looks fantastic, but is it better?

My question is……i am currently using a Pax3 for a DEV. I am curious….is the TM2 worth the extra cost when i have the Pax3 already? Will i notice a huge difference?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hello everyone!

First post here. And so far i am overwhelmed with all the information in this forum.

My uncle came over tonight for a few low key DE sessions and we were talking about our DEVs. He told me about the TM2, and have been looking at info and reviews ever since. It looks fantastic, but is it better?

My question is……i am currently using a Pax3 for a DEV. I am curious….is the TM2 worth the extra cost when i have the Pax3 already? Will i notice a huge difference?

What’s a “DE” & “DEV”?

Shit Snacks

All it took was a fall from your lap. I tried to get a TM2 yesterday. Credit card won't do over seas unless I talk to them. Now I am glad I didn't get it. Will probably get an SSV. Hope yours gets fixed.

That's odd to go from a cutting edge on demand battery powered temp controlled hand held device to an old ass desktop but your loss I guess. Yeah standing up with gear in your lap can break it, no matter the vape any bad fall can take it down. My OG TM fell from a similar height and is still totally fine btw all documented here lol

Hello everyone!

Welcome to FC! Yes it can be overwhelming, but Pax uses session conduction, pack it and it creates vapor for you. TM is on demand pure convection so you press button to heat and inhale hot air through the herbs to create the vapor, let go of the button to clear. TM has much more power, and a full temp range dial, also glass stem is your chamber and vapor path, fully cleanable... Recommend to use with glass WPA through hook or other dry glass, or other aftermarket glass cooling stems, instead of the stock setup although that is effective as well (steel cooling unit in stem) also has replaceable batteries, however it is a bit larger, different experience really...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

Your logic is flawed... Surely you don’t apply this logic to other life experiences and products? You are only depriving yourself.

According to your position, one should avoid an experience like driving a Mercedes, because you don’t like the way it handles after a crash?

Thanks everyone else, letters have been sent.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Based on the pictures I have seen and my own Stem in France mouthpiece, the mouthpiece is also a WPA.

If you don't like the sensory experience of wood on the lips The Rogue Wax Works has some beautiful acrylic mouthpieces/WPAs.

@Hey Nineteen can you name one vape that can survive a fall from 4 feet 10 times out of 10? Also, I think @FlyingLow was talking about a TM, not a TM2 which has been strengthened.

passenger

is this thing on?
@Hey Nineteen can you name one vape that can survive a fall from 4 feet 10 times out of 10? Also, I think @FlyingLow was talking about a TM, not a TM2 which has been strengthened.
Ha, I like that question! It should be a topic in Ask FC if it isn't already but from the top of my head: Dynavap, Vapman, Toad and Nomad (with wooden stems) should be on that list. A risk of breakage comes with every glass pathway Vaporizer, it's part of the deal. No way around it.

Madtater

What’s a “DE” & “DEV”?
Dry herb vaporizer?

That's odd to go from a cutting edge on demand battery powered temp controlled hand held device to an old ass desktop but your loss I guess. Yeah standing up with gear in your lap can break it, no matter the vape any bad fall can take it down. My OG TM fell from a similar height and is still totally fine btw all documented here lol

Welcome to FC! Yes it can be overwhelming, but Pax uses session conduction, pack it and it creates vapor for you. TM is on demand pure convection so you press button to heat and inhale hot air through the herbs to create the vapor, let go of the button to clear. TM has much more power, and a full temp range dial, also glass stem is your chamber and vapor path, fully cleanable... Recommend to use with glass WPA through hook or other dry glass, or other aftermarket glass cooling stems, instead of the stock setup although that is effective as well (steel cooling unit in stem) also has replaceable batteries, however it is a bit larger, different experience really...
Thank you for the info. As we sat there, we were trying to justify the extra cost. I thought $250 was a bit to spend on a portable DEV, but now that I have i am wondering if $350 for the TM2 is worth it when i have the Pax3 already.

Basically, i am trying to find an excuse to spend more money😂

Madtater,
Reactions: Adobewan

kiddvudu2

Based on the pictures I have seen and my own Stem in France mouthpiece, the mouthpiece is also a WPA.
I didn't realize that it could be used as a WPA. I'm going to test it in my 14mm piece in about 10 minutes!

If you don't like the sensory experience of wood on the lips The Rogue Wax Works has some beautiful acrylic mouthpieces/WPAs.
I do own one of TRRW's WPAs. I use it with my dry water piece. I have some beads showing up to pimp it out later this week. I might try using that just natively instead of through the water piece to see if that will work as my travel stem.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Thank you for the info. As we sat there, we were trying to justify the extra cost. I thought $250 was a bit to spend on a portable DEV, but now that I have i am wondering if $350 for the TM2 is worth it when i have the Pax3 already.

Basically, i am trying to find an excuse to spend more money😂
Have you tried the TM or TM2? Or a full connection valpe that's similar?
Did you like it?
It's surely different enough to the pax justify the expense that way. I see the TM as a solid choice if you can afford it.

Dry herb vaporizer?

D E? V :hmm:

lordpilko

Anyone know how to identify if you havve OG 1.0 or TM "1.5" version? I did try to seach, but you cant search something that short...

lordpilko,

Madtater

Have you tried the TM or TM2? Or a full connection valpe that's similar?
Did you like it?
It's surely different enough to the pax justify the expense that way. I see the TM as a solid choice if you can afford it.

D E? V :hmm:

Ya. Didnt even realize the E haha. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Your question though, i have not tried either TM or a full connection vape. The Pax was my first dry vape.

Madtater,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Hey Nineteen

Your logic is flawed... Surely you don’t apply this logic to other life experiences and products? You are only depriving yourself.

According to your position, one should avoid an experience like driving a Mercedes, because you don’t like the way it handles after a crash?

Thanks everyone else, letters have been sent.
Whatever man. I am a stoner and don't have time for you. Now let me hit my Grape Cookies.

Shit Snacks

i have not tried either TM or a full connection vape

By the way, they also had a typo, they meant to say convection vape :tup: (for example most desktop plug-in vapes use convection they need that full power, however portables have come a long way with batteries and are now capable of this full convection plug-in power nearly instant on demand heating)

Top Bottom