TinyMight / TM 2

kiddvudu2

Which fit HA stems fine, at least it did in my 4-piller.
I think I better go take another look at TRRW then. I might have missed what you guys are talkin about. 🤔

Edit: Found 'em! All sold out by the looks of it. Is it worth emailing them, or just keep an eye out for another drop?

Last edited:
kiddvudu2,

Sterboi

Does the battery in your tm2 shake at all from side to side? I dropped my device the other day, and it stopped working for a bit. I think it was maybe that the battery was damaged in the drop, because I tried a new battery today and it seems to work.

However, I notice the battery shaking slightly when I move my device around. I don't think it did that before the drop, but I won't say there's a 0% chance I just didn't notice it until I thought it might be broken.

Also, I do notice that when I used to screw on the battery cap, I could feel a little more resistance for the last half twist or so, presumably when the contact was touching the battery. I do not notice this increases resistance anymore. The lid does make contact and turn the device on, but I'm wondering if something at the bottom of the battery compartment has been slightly pushed down.

Sterboi,

androponic

vaped.
Does the battery in your tm2 shake at all from side to side? I dropped my device the other day, and it stopped working for a bit. I think it was maybe that the battery was damaged in the drop, because I tried a new battery today and it seems to work.

However, I notice the battery shaking slightly when I move my device around. I don't think it did that before the drop, but I won't say there's a 0% chance I just didn't notice it until I thought it might be broken.

Also, I do notice that when I used to screw on the battery cap, I could feel a little more resistance for the last half twist or so, presumably when the contact was touching the battery. I do not notice this increases resistance anymore. The lid does make contact and turn the device on, but I'm wondering if something at the bottom of the battery compartment has been slightly pushed down.
probably from the fall, the contact inside the unit got squashed a bit from the weight of the battery and the impact, with a hook tool you can carefully lift it up a little. if you dont have a hook or pick tool a piece of coat hanger can be bent into one.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yes my OG TM, from its fall, now requires the battery hatched to be fully screwed down to make contact whereas previously it did not, because it fell with a battery inside and that compress the contact a bit... So in your situation, make sure the battery really hatch is screwed fully in, you should not hear the battery moving, you could try pulling up the contact potentially if it got compressed, or contact for warranty service or assistance?

gangababa

probably from the fall, the contact inside the unit got squashed a bit from the weight of the battery and the impact, with a hook tool you can carefully lift it up a little. if you dont have a hook or pick tool a piece of coat hanger can be bent into ons
This picture shows the Tinymight 2 battery spring contact, clarifying what @androponic is suggesting.
0-CDEF2-BA-8-D23-451-E-B11-C-17-BB38-A56-E87.jpg

For more pictures of theTinymight internals, go here on imgbb

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I truly hope my TM2 is not collecting residue and other yuk on the inside with the electronics.

FlyingLow,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I truly hope my TM2 is not collecting residue and other yuk on the inside with the electronics.
Dont worry about it, this is some photos of a malfunctioned 'blown' unit that people keep posting over and over again,which everytime results in series of post like yours. I havent disassembled my TM2 ,but i have TM1 for years and it is sqeeqy clean on the inside ,after many uses. If you like you can dig into the backstory,but this is just residue from the coil leg arching and touching the wood and wood contains resins ,so there you go.

Zeno

I just received my TM2, but unfortunately the temperature dial spun freely and was not connected to the potentiometer. In looking at the Troubleshooting Guide on their website, this has apparently been an issue in previous iterations. Hopefully this was just a fluke and not a chronic quality control or continuing area of weakness in the TM2. I will say that the company was very responsive and immediately arranged for a DHL return for repair.

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
thats a pic of my original unit, the ‘residue’ seen is Walnut wood sap from being quickly super heated when the heater was mechanically shorted.

The whole thing led us to understand the TM1 and TM2 disassemble differently. And improper disassembly sequences of the TM2 will lead to it breaking or shorting.

I believe TinyMight has since updated their online instructions and FAQs to reflect that.

gangababa

I believe TinyMight has since updated their online instructions and FAQs to reflect that.
I encourage everyone to go to and read the Tinymight website FAQ page FYI.
On the glass replacement part page, Tinymight gives us their first TM2 disassembly instructions.

We also owe a debt to the knowledge that has flowed from the information shared by @seventhexile
Two posts here and here explaining more.

I want to know where (how, why) the new short spring on the main bolt goes. The spring can be seen on the bolt in pictures posted that I will not re-post here.

Sterboi

probably from the fall, the contact inside the unit got squashed a bit from the weight of the battery and the impact, with a hook tool you can carefully lift it up a little. if you dont have a hook or pick tool a piece of coat hanger can be bent into one.
Dumb question but do you know which part is need to try to pull up? I have tried with a coat hanger but wasn't 100% sure which part to even grab haha

Sterboi,

EarthworldTim

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you. Sounds like it is worth the extra bucks

Yeah overall it is much more polished final product, better fit and finish, it is slightly larger, if you search all the differences between them have been detailed here previously... The 1.5 is the most finalized original TM, upgraded board, as said it is still a fantastic option if you need to save the money, but the TM2 is a worthwhile upgrade (if you don't mind the extra cost and included accessories)... Recommended aftermarket glass cooling stems, plus WPAs with hooks or other dry glass :tup:

Dont know if Xmas came early ,but there are Ti stems for 30 euro each at the official site :D!
I wonder if any of those nectar collector tips could fit inside with some orings and make Ti WPA .

cGc

Oh nice, I guess now we know the actual value of it... I don't think any of those nectar collectors are the right size to fit TM 16 mm stem OD

Zipford

I think it is.

For anyone who is short on funds, IMO the og TM is still better than any other vape you can buy for the same money.
I agree re: the OG TM. I can't say I've been checking the TM website religiously, but the OG TM always seems to be out of stock.

Does anyone know TM's actual plan regarding the OG version? Are they going to just use up whatever parts they have and sell a few, or do they plan to have that as a real option going forward? I'd love it if the OG remained an option, but it does seems like it would be a slightly odd choice given how fundamentally similar the 1.5 and 2.0 versions are.

Top Bottom