• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The color of the board. Green for the OG TM, blue for the chinese. You can check it through the battery hole.
Then my OG TM ,one of the first production units ,that i got from the maker directly is also chinese ,lol..
Edited:
One difference i know for sure is that the Chinamight has a lowered resistance of the heater coil,so they can use it with their crappy brand lower amp batteries. Otherwise they would have to buy reputable brands like molicell,which is just not business wise for them,lol. The TM wont work with those weaker batteries,lol.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

It's a shame, in a way, that no-one us in this thread has a Chinamight to inspect for the differences.

As @Abysmal Vapor hinted at, I don't think board colour is something that necessarily remains constant no matter who the manufacturer is, but maybe there is a pattern I haven't considered.
I edited my post above to add one difference. I have discussed this with Lainaus ,but i need to have a refresher and dive into the conversation history. Maybe i will make a guide about it.

Abysmal Vapor

Okey so it appears i have been mistaken ,my board is also green ,just took it apart. I guess the new TM2 is working too good ,unlike my memory.
Lainius just confirmed that they never had blueboards :D. So let's say this is more than enough to differentiate even if there are more differences...
On a sidenote i am really diggin that lighter line :)).
image.png

Last edited:

RedZep

first few runs have been a little hit or miss for me. Admittedly, I am traveling and forgot my grinder so hand shredding material. I have started 4-4.5 and gotten good flavor but no noticeable clouds. Increased to 5.5 but its better but not consistent; one hit I will get nothing and then go right back and get a big cloud. Still some work to on breathing technique, levels, etc Always a learning curve to any device
I've had mine since launch and I still get really inconsistent results with stock stems and cooling unit.

I thought I had it cracked last week and I'm getting poor results again.

When I use the 3d cooling stem I'm absolutely in love with the vape. I think 3rd party is where it's at.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks Are your both ends like that ? Mine also has that edge on one side too,i think it is meant to be on the bowl side. I think the little conical slope on the inside is meant to facilitate better the use arizer style cupscreens,which get a bit wider near the rim,but i might be too high. The other side on my Ti stem is perfectly rounded.
I was also surprised how clean is everything in the TM2 package ,it is the cleanest out of the box vaporizer i have ever encountered. I will have yet to snap some photos but i am also happy with the grain style .

Yeah both sides look like that, but I'm saying one side, the one in the picture, I can also feel one part of it more, like it is slightly sharper cut angle... So I'm thinking I would use that as the mouthpiece end, maybe put on ditanium tip somehow? So the smoother end can go in the TM, but I'm still a little wary! I think there is just variance, you're lucky you got a smoother one, I imagine the intent is for both ends to be smoothed equally, but that's not the reality...

I wonder why it was so cheap here. I ordered from Dr. Vap too just now and the price went from 349eur to 290eur at checkout. After shipping I think it wound up being ~320eur.

Does anyone know about how long it takes to get from France to the states? Super stoked to be getting one of these.
I ordered one on Saturday so we are both sorta in the same boat. I think my tracking says that fedex air has my package on the French side. I live in FL so hopefully this hurricane that’s about to hit us doesn’t fuck shipping services to bad

Also you’ll probably also get a additional 9$ conversion adjustment charge on your credit card. At least I did.

Yeah, both of you, we were just discussing this pages ago, this thread is moving too quickly, but there is also the shipping and ordering thread which is much slower, where we were also discussing this and it is more on topic... The shipping from them is about 4 to 5 days transferred to FedEx (no signature required) and it was already explained the price drops because they remove VAT if you are ordering from the US just like the price from Vapefiend (the conversion rate didn't really help at all in my case, the one my credit card used had dollar almost 1:1 with the euro)

Can someone post a link for Dr Vap (france) or any other vendor that carries the tinymight2

If you go on the TM2 website, you will see in the FAQ, the supported retailers (certain if they are links, but you can copy paste them into google just as easily) of course the links were posted earlier, of course it's hard to find them in this thread, but I feel like the fact that two different people responded to you in different posts with links demonstrates the problems with this thread now lol we're going to hit page 800 in no time... Especially with people like me replying like this when not necessary at all! Haha

So both light and dark (walnut and maple, or perhaps oak? I don’t recall what the main wood types were

We never had any confirmation of a third wood variety, I would presume it was just lighter shades of walnut, walnut can be light it can be dark it can be medium it can be grainy it can be plain it can be colorful it can be monotone... It's a wood lottery!

ugh! UPS ain’t with it like it used to be.

Haha UPS is the absolute worst of all the shipping companies in my experience hands down and has been for quite some time...

MAbud

I've had mine since launch and I still get really inconsistent results with stock stems and cooling unit.

I thought I had it cracked last week and I'm getting poor results again.

When I use the 3d cooling stem I'm absolutely in love with the vape. I think 3rd party is where it's at.
interesting and helpful, thanks!

Who is your 3D stem from?

MAbud,
Reactions: Elfstone

neoncheesecake

this thread does move very quickly, agree w/ shit snacks above.

sorry to bring up discussion from a few pages back, but I have some input on the HA wood mouthpiece convo - I've had my oak smooth body mouthpiece with a 4 pill stem for a month now.
hands down the best TM accessory I've purchased and the amount of cooling has definitely impressed me. ed's tnt WPA was also a great purchase but I don't use my TM through water as much as I did before getting the HA stem :)
most importantly, the pesky wood flavor I didn't love (from putting your lips on the wood mp) has gone away. took a few days to adjust to it when vaping. now I don't even register it.
I was very lucky to get a custom HA stem and mp before he closed custom orders. happy with the customization and the price for both pieces. definitely a big QoL improvement with the TM.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
We never had any confirmation of a third wood variety, I would presume it was just lighter shades of walnut, walnut can be light it can be dark it can be medium it can be grainy it can be plain it can be colorful it can be monotone... It's a wood lottery!
Purpleheart -> RED. Are you saying both light and dark brown colors currently available - at least that I saw on the French site earlier - are the same species, Walnut? The promo photo posted herein has two brown woods closely resembling what I saw on the French site which is why I’m curious if 2 species are currently available.

I know RED is not, lol. :peace:

EDIT: I think the site has pics of both light & dark wood but only one (dark I think) is available. Well, not now as it’s out of stock.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Purpleheart -> RED. Are you saying both light and dark brown colors currently available - at least that I saw on the French site earlier - are the same species, Walnut? The promo photo posted herein has two brown woods closely resembling what I saw on the French site which is why I’m curious if 2 species are currently available.

I know RED is not, lol. :peace:

EDIT: I think the site has pics of both light & dark wood but only one (dark I think) is available. Well, not now as it’s out of stock.

No, I'm saying you are way overthinking it lol original TM comes in oak, TM2 comes in walnut, purple heart exotic TM2 coming soon... My point is Walnut (and Oak) come in a variety of colors and shades, so I'm not sure why you are presuming there to be dark and light units available, you just order one and play the lottery for what piece of wood you get... It's possible original TM2 test units were also available in the oak and that is what we saw original photos of with three different shades, but walnut can easily be dark or light, so yeah way overthinking ;):lol:

Shit Snacks

Finally cannot edit anymore, so new post to say maiden voyage went well, did max temp burn offs before reassembling the screen tube o-ring and retainer ring, there was a bit of smell from the heater burning off at first, but it quickly dissipated, did not need to use session just held down for long on demand spurts, 4 or 5 of them or so? Then I loaded one of my rimless baskets in RBT stem WPA with fine ish ground cherry poppers herb and turned dial all the way down to nearly zero... Just flavor at first, turned the dial up a tiny bit, more cloud, since the dial is so nice now it is so easy to make tiny adjustments upwards for fantastic temp stepping and milking a bowl especially the flavor with no lack of clouds as you move up... Finished just below level 4 (did not want to go too dark on this one) so yeah the performance and temperature range is even better, such full use of the dial, of course I won't need the upper part so perhaps I could probably recalibrate for my needs though I see no real reason to do so yet if ever? The vibration is smoother, all around more of a polished experience, like I said fit and finish physically better, but also internally of course! That is the real practical benefit, not that the original TM is lacking necessarily, the TM2 is pretty much the same great vape only much better made...
PXL-20220927-225600670.jpg

Forgot to mention this was of course using my triple right angle side car hook from Oregon Glass Blower seen above, obviously much more to come! Second bowl was another rousing success, I finished above level 4 though I loaded less and took fewer hits with a faster temp step:
PXL-20220928-025404978.jpg

^with flash on it looks lighter so dumped out to compare:
PXL-20220928-025538602.jpg

Yeah so TM2 starts at zero and TM1 started at level 1 so that would explain the dial differences too why I can finish even lower in TM2... Nothing to recalibrate imo and I really love how the LED changes colors for the battery level, just so lovely having a blue color right now (awesome more focused without the bleed of the original) enjoying my third bowl now, I don't have the tastiest herbs at the moment, but this is unlocking some of the best flavors from them! :tup:

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I feel like your TM is going to become iconic around here. Such a stunner.
you just order one and play the lottery for what piece of wood you get
Luck of the draw apparently :)

While I understand wood species have color variations (and different grain patterns, etc.) and some may greatly vary in color, I was under early impression (assumption?) there might be 3 different woods used for the TM2: light brown, dark brown, and Rouge (i.e. RED, aka purpleheart). The French site has pics of both light and dark woods though I believe only one (dark?) is available when in stock. I’ll leave it that. Good day to all. :peace:

RedZep

Luck of the draw apparently :)

While I understand wood species have color variations (and different grain patterns, etc.) and some may greatly vary in color, I was under early impression (assumption?) there might be 3 different woods used for the TM2: light brown, dark brown, and Rouge (i.e. RED, aka purpleheart). The French site has pics of both light and dark woods though I believe only one (dark?) is available when in stock. I’ll leave it that. Good day to all. :peace:
I think this has been covered quite a bit. There is only Walnut. Whether the Walnut unit is dark or light, or both is luck of the draw.

They are going to release a limited batch of purple heart. If you are interested, email TM direct and ask to be put on the Red email list.

Top Bottom