TinyMight / TM 2

MoltenTiger

Hey man, nice to see you here - it seems to partly be a HL afflicted recovery group so I think you're in good company.

I hope you enjoy your TM2, it's still early days with mine but I'm having a wicked time & the contrast in signature compared to others in rotation puts a mellow smile on my face everytime I even think about it :smug:

:peace:
Thanks man, indeed it is brilliant company, this is an awesome collection here at fc site wide, and I feel pretty confident that this will service our slightly varying vaping needs better than anything before it. I can almost taste the terpene boost already. Man I miss the head rush from a low temp ultra high density convection powered bong hit.

I have no doubt that I am going to love the TM2, I feel like it will be a worthy investment. I have a more vapes than fingers at this point and not because I ever wanted a collection, just assured, repeatable good times. I think most of my remaining units will be finding new homes soon...

tattooed

well, I tried. Credit card company froze my card because it thought it was a fraudulent order. If for some reason you run into this, in the payment option section I tried "use a secondary service" or something along those lines to actually get it to go through. I got an email saying the order was placed but no idea if the card company will actually send the payment. This has been such a sucky experience, I really hope this thing rips.

Edit - "secondary card processor" is the verbiage used according to the email.

Last edited:

El Magico

I'm in Europe and the app they use for the payment kept cancelling my order, had to try it like 6 times before it accepted it which was weird cause I did the exact same thing each time...

dimmusp

Good news on the safety of the TM 2 air / vapor path.

Email sent to me by the company:
Hi! there is no aluminum in the airpath or electronics. the air comes from the top of the vape in, travels down between the American walnut wood body and the quartz glass linings of the heater and vapor channel, to the bottom of the body which is sealed off from the electronics compartment by a metal plate. now the air comes to the inside of the stainless steel foil heater, goes trough a stainless steel heater protector plate, and trough a stainless steel screen to the bowl, trough stainless steel cooling unit and quartz tube to the mouth of the user. All stainless steel parts in the air path have been ultrasonic washed to remove contaminants and oils.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Yep it is one of things i like most about the new revision. I think someone mentioned it back in the thread already,but it got lost in the perfomance and ordering hype wave :)). Also i the new cleaning procedures leave all sqeeqy clean, i wont lie to you that i didnt tried cleaning anything possible with ISO cottons even the battery tube ,found almost nothing. I even torched my screen and noticed that it doesnt offgass like most metal pipe screens,which are made from off the shelf paint sieving mesh and have nylon layer of coverage to protect the metal from oxidation. I can confirm everything is made from the highest quality parts to the smallest detail .
Btw i also find the new TM2 hotter than the OG, 5.5=7

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just ordered mine directly from TM. Stoked as this will be my first vape. Excited to see the awesome wood patten I end up with. Will post pics once it arrives.

What is the consensus on nite core vape batteries? Mollicel still better?
First of all ,compliments on your choice, i wish my TM was my first vape,it would have saved me a lot of money ,time and robot fart inhalations.
Mollicel is the choice of the maker . It is the one provided with the TMs ,i personally just dont trust the other brands anymore ,even the bigger names because ,they are getting a lot of counterfeiting . Good luck on the grain lottery,hopefully you will get one that satisfies your aesthetic sense.
@Md_Hybrid Which basket screen to do you envision . The rimess ones or the arizer cup style ?

El Magico

Was joking I'm defenitely going to clean it.
Any tutorial or pics available of what to clean and do the first time ?
This being my first TM I don't want to mess it up.
And to the people who also ordered straight away from TM, how long till it was shipped or you received the track & trace ?

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
First of all ,compliments on your choice, i wish my TM was my first vape,it would have saved me a lot of money ,time and robot fart inhalations.
Mollicel is the choice of the maker . It is the one provided with the TMs ,i personally just dont trust the other brands anymore ,even the bigger names because ,they are getting a lot of counterfeiting . Good luck on the grain lottery,hopefully you will get one that satisfies your aesthetic sense.
@Md_Hybrid Which basket screen to do you envision . The rimess ones or the arizer cup style ?
I use the rimless baskets in the 18mm WPA 99% of the time.

Was joking I'm defenitely going to clean it.
Any tutorial or pics available of what to clean and do the first time ?
This being my first TM I don't want to mess it up.
And to the people who also ordered straight away from TM, how long till it was shipped or you received the track & trace?

I'm not sure if there's a tutorial but just unscrew the main section & take out the o-ring and basket. I soaked the basket in ISO along with the stems & disassembled CU and put the o-rings in a little soapy water then swabbed and rinsed everything. I swabbed the actual inside of the unit with a slightly damp q-tip upside down but didn't get anything so that wasn't really necessary IMO.

Last edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
...robot fart inhalations.
Re-quoted to preserve for prosperity's sake.

Also, this would be a great band name :rockon:
Beavis And Butthead Dancing GIF

Cheebsy

Microbe minion

hi! there is no aluminum in the airpath or electronics. the air comes from the top of the vape in

Is the top plate of the vape now not made of aluminium? I mean it doesn't worry me because it's certainly not getting hot enough to offgas, but strictly speaking the top plate is still in the airpath.

RedZep

Just ordered mine directly from TM. Stoked as this will be my first vape. Excited to see the awesome wood patten I end up with. Will post pics once it arrives.

Congrats. Amazing first vape.

Medium grind. Gently tamped. Leave small gap between herb and heater screen. Inhale low and slow.

Since you are coming from combustion, try starting the temp low at 4, then stepping up through the gears. This will allow extraction across the spectrum of terps and cannibinoids that you typically don't get with combustion. You might find you enjoy the high (vape signature) very much.

Dr. G

Old Resident

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I am so excited for you! This is your first vape!!!!!!!!! You are getting the very best indeed! You will NOT regret it. I wish that TM was my first vape ever....I do not want to tell you how much money I spent on PURE SHIT...also, do not fight getting a Storz and Bickel because its plastic. That is bullshit. I never got one because I was hung up on that but, the truth of the matter is that the Crafty and Mighty are fucking great as well. There is room for more than one great vape. We are all different in our likes so, I am glad we have choices. TM 2 is my fav. Congratulations and enjoy!

CleanHippie

Thanks guys I appreciate the warm welcome. What an awesome community you've all built here.

I spent countless hours reading and researching different devices here and on reddit before ordering anything.

Finally ended up on the Toad+Nomad wait list and ordered the TM2.

Thanks to everyone here which offered all the insight and wealth of information.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It’s baaaaaack! My OG TM circa March ‘20 came back from Finland and its repair stint (fried board due to inserting the battery the wrong way). UPS manhandled the box (not the same one I sent it in) and bottom wasn’t taped. When I opened it up the TM was on! I didn’t send it with a battery either figuring it would be too risky. I guess shippers like to gamble more than we do. I’d be surprised if the TM folks shipped it on. Needless to say I got a free Molicel for my troubles - and I wasn’t charged for the repair though I did offer to pay. After all I was the one who put the battery in the wrong way (for the first time in 2.5 years).

Can’t wait to fire it up with a fresh batt in a couple hours after work! :peace:

Top Bottom