TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Imagine away. But it's really not an issue. Just tried it and some hooked tweezers pulled it out easily. But that's just my experience.....
I'm not here to persuade you to buy it. But Im happy to address your concerns which really are not concerns.
I'm very happy with it but it looks like a pass for you...

When I mentioned that, I think you told me that it could fit alongside of the spikes? Like if you use a long skewer? The Spike configuration is even instead of scattered, perhaps not as good for cooling but good for adjusting the screen??

Thanks again for sharing, I'm going to look into US shipping now...

@cybrguy the smaller rim screens are custom produced by whoever makes that extra long stem for TM, so pretty sure they are impossible to get anywhere else and we only get one at a time with each stem lol

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I
When I mentioned that, I think you told me that it could fit alongside of the spikes? Like if you use a long skewer? The Spike configuration is even instead of scattered, perhaps not as good for cooling but good for adjusting the screen??

Thanks again for sharing, I'm going to look into US shipping now...

@cybrguy the smaller rim screens are custom produced by whoever makes that extra long stem for TM, so pretty sure they are impossible to get anywhere else and we only get one at a time with each
On my first stem a long skewer could fit down between the spikes. I even tried the stem with one section of the cooling unit but preferred the basket.

On my more recent stem with more spikes that might be tricky if not impossible so the baskets are the only practical option imo.

I hope postage to the US is reasonable...

I should add....it's a great option for us in Europe. Not sure how it stacks up against the wonderful work such as ogb produces....

Shit Snacks

I

On my first stem a long skewer could fit down between the spikes. I even tried the stem with one section of the cooling unit but preferred the basket.

On my more recent stem with more spikes that might be tricky if not impossible so the baskets are the only practical option imo.

I hope postage to the US is reasonable...

I should add....it's a great option for us in Europe. Not sure how it stacks up against the wonderful work such as ogb produces....

Hmm so you're saying the newer one you got, a regular basket screen cannot be pushed out from the other end with a skewer??

That is the part that is important to me, I don't care about using any of the cooling unit at all...

OGB is great, but he cannot make spikes this small, his glass is too thick? More expensive for spikes

Total to get one shipped is about $39 to the US for me, I think two would be about $60 total so perhaps a better deal even though not necessary?

Honestly I think I would like it if they were a little shorter too... Hmm

ezpz

Tinymight fans. I've received my second stem for my tinymight and wanted to share as I think its

View attachment 8696View attachment 8697
I bought stems similar to these from Dhgate. The problem I had was air gap issues. Because the stem is a little "groovy," the o-ring stem holder wasn't a tight seal. It worked great if I sealed the top (where the stem and o-ring nut meet), but that was more hassle. How's the seal on those stems?

ezpz,

JCat

Accessory Maker
So I'm really pleased with the performance of the TinyMight I just received after a couple hits, however, the internal charger doesn't seem to work.

The light comes on like its charging, but it doesn't charge (thus have to charge battery externally).

I've tried:
- different cables
- different power adpaters
- checked current between adapter and USB cable using an inline current monitor, and it isn't drawing any current when it is supposed to be charging

:(

Bortz

So I'm really pleased with the performance of the TinyMight I just received after a couple hits, however, the internal charger doesn't seem to work.

The light comes on like its charging, but it doesn't charge (thus have to charge battery externally).

I've tried:
- different cables
- different power adpaters
- checked current between adapter and USB cable using an inline current monitor, and it isn't drawing any current when it is supposed to be charging

:(
I believe I read something about a charger exceeding 2 amperes being necessary. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head. Will check mine when it arrives too.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I believe I read something about a charger exceeding 2 amperes being necessary. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head. Will check mine when it arrives too.
Yeah I've tried multiple chargers that supply >2A and no luck (they don't draw anything)

Pretty sure the internal charging circuit is broken or defective ...

Shit Snacks

I bought stems similar to these from Dhgate. The problem I had was air gap issues. Because the stem is a little "groovy," the o-ring stem holder wasn't a tight seal. It worked great if I sealed the top (where the stem and o-ring nut meet), but that was more hassle. How's the seal on those stems?

Oh that is not a problem with the one he linked, the one you linked is clearly for RBT or tetra type vapes, where you load the basket on the mail joint end, that's why the other end is so short! That's why it does not seal in your TM... This is a problem with a lot of xl8r stems though some people are able to use them, the Phineas vigreux stems fit okay because they have a long enough section without any spikes for their mouthpiece, so when you flip it that fits in the TM okay except the spikes are now in the wrong direction as we have said here before... Anyway the point being, the stem you have is not good for the TM, but the stem that was linked is designed for the TM :tup:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yeah I've tried multiple chargers that supply >2A and no luck (they don't draw anything)

Pretty sure the internal charging circuit is broken or defective ...
depending on how they have it set up(I haven't opened mine so idk) but you may have to reseat or reconnect something internally. I would give that a quick look before possibly sending it back.
Tinymight fans. I've received my second stem for my tinymight and wanted to share as I think its the best available within the EU! Maybe the world???

They can be bought here:

Obviously a French site. Emails seems to be slow to nothing to reply but the messaging is instant. Both Nicholas (owner) and Mila speak / write excellent English and are very accommodating via message or the phone.

View attachment 8696View attachment 8697
Do you happen to know if they have a shorter version or are open to making one? At this point I feel like we have plenty of options for long stems but none for portable set ups

Shit Snacks

depending on how they have it set up(I haven't opened mine so idk) but you may have to reseat or reconnect something internally. I would give that a quick look before possibly sending it back.

Do you happen to know if they have a shorter version or are open to making one? At this point I feel like we have plenty of options for long stems but none for portable set ups

Yeah my plan was to ask them for a shorter version, it's night time in France now, so when they're in business hours later I thought I would message them why not!

angular ocelot

Yeah, I'm talking about these guys that won't slip down the stem. I want to find some with a smaller rim.
thats what i am talking about. you get one with the extra long stem. slightly smaller rim than those you show.

Hello fellow FC’s, it been a while since I’ve been on here. However, since getting back on the seen, I’m very close to purchasing a TinyMight. I‘ve been keeping an eye on this one for about two years. I’m glad to see that peoples are giving high marks for it’s function and the good customer service as of late.

As much as I want the TinyMight, I am not a tinklier type of person. Form what I’ve gathered from all the reading, if you’re not into taking it apart and a not the fix it yourself type of guy. The TinyMight May not be for me. Say it ain’t so.

🙃

Shit Snacks

Hello fellow FC’s, it been a while since I’ve been on here. However, since getting back on the seen, I’m very close to purchasing a TinyMight. I‘ve been keeping an eye on this one for about two years. I’m glad to see that peoples are giving high marks for it’s function and the good customer service as of late.

As much as I want the TinyMight, I am not a tinklier type of person. Form what I’ve gathered from all the reading, if you’re not into taking it apart and a not the fix it yourself type of guy. The TinyMight May not be for me. Say it ain’t so.

🙃

It ain't so, I've never taken mine apart at all, and I don't want to and I don't plan to, working properly there is no need to tinker, and you could always go through warranty service if any problems, so you're fine!

It ain't so, I've never taken mine apart at all, and I don't want to and I don't plan to, working properly there is no need to tinker, and you could always go through warranty service if any problems, so you're fine!
Thank you for your positive reply, it give’s a none tinker hope. I hope to sell off some gear and make a purchase in the near future. 😎

Shit Snacks

Thank you for your positive reply, it give’s a none tinker hope. I hope to sell off some gear and make a purchase in the near future. 😎

Yes it is certainly not cheap, but it's a worthwhile investment I think! The only basic disassembly, would be the top ring, and the o-ring beneath it, if you want to clean the heater screen or the metal tube around the stems, but as far as doing like any deep disassembly or tweaking electrical battery connections and such, yeah I don't think that is common and I've never done it with either of mine, over a year now for one of them... Should you need to troubleshoot, we will help you here too! Save up and stock up ;)

MonkeyTime

Jason Mendoza

🙃
I am a tinker-er and now that I've tinkered with it and played with others, I bought a 2nd TM yesterday. First came last Dec. You don't have to be a tinker-er. Listen to what owners caution against and you'll be fine like @Shit Snacks said. Just checked my email and it shipped already. Seems like a mistake, it's so fast.
Yeah my plan was to ask them for a shorter version, it's night time in France now, so when they're in business hours later I thought I would message them why not!
I've looked for EU sites with reasonable shipping to US but couldn't find one. That is a nice glass stem. Very nice. Are you aware of a EU site with affordable shipping rates?

Yes it is certainly not cheap, but it's a worthwhile investment I think! The only basic disassembly, would be the top ring, and the o-ring beneath it, if you want to clean the heater screen or the metal tube around the stems, but as far as doing like any deep disassembly or tweaking electrical battery connections and such, yeah I don't think that is common and I've never done it with either of mine, over a year now for one of them... Should you need to troubleshoot, we will help you here too! Save up and stock up ;)
Wow, so kind of you to chime in with words of encouragement. I’ll take you up on that, and the fellowship of the FC to come to, when and if I run into any difficulties. 🙃

I am a tinker-er and now that I've tinkered with it and played with others, I bought a 2nd TM yesterday. First came last Dec. You don't have to be a tinker-er. Listen to what owners caution against and you'll be fine like @Shit Snacks said. Just checked my email and it shipped already. Seems like a mistake, it's so fast.

I've looked for EU sites with reasonable shipping to US but couldn't find one. That is a nice glass stem. Very nice. Are you aware of a EU site with affordable shipping rates?
Thank you sir, I will keep that in mind. First things first, I need to get it together and place an order. I’ve been lurking for a bit and looks like I will need to add a few things to my order when I make my purchase. When I’m ready, I’ll chime in and make sure I have the extra thing right before I order. 🙂

Shit Snacks

Yeah so the shipping is about as much as the stem, that's why I think it makes sense to get two stems, because then it's $60 so it's like 20 20 20, or just $30 for each stem with free shipping in my mind!

Thank you sir, I will keep that in mind. First things first, I need to get it together and place an order. I’ve been lurking for a bit and looks like I will need to add a few things to my order when I make my purchase. When I’m ready, I’ll chime in and make sure I have the extra thing right before I order. 🙂

Yeah the best thing to get with your order, spare o-rings just in case, spare glass stem, and I say both WPA so you can use the TM in a variety of different ways, my favorite is at home through various glass j hooks... An extra cooling unit is useful if you are planning to use that a lot and don't want to have to clean it as often, and the extra long stem is a nice alternative as well! However all this together adds up, so yeah you kind of have to decide what you want the most and have the most use for, how you will be using the TM etc...

Oh and by the way, you can use the quote button, beneath each post to collect replies, then used a quote button when you write your reply to insert them in and reply to many people in one post so you don't have to post back to back in the future! Oh and welcome to FC, even though you've been lurking, now you are active!

Shit Snacks

I guess I'm in the market for a tetra type vape to go along with my mouthpiece. 😁

Oh yeah your best option to use that mouthpiece with the TM, is to load TM WPA like normal, then get a female to female adapter, 18 to 18 I guess, then connect this cooling stem you have on the other end!

ezpz

Oh yeah your best option to use that mouthpiece with the TM, is to load TM WPA like normal, then get a female to female adapter, 18 to 18 I guess, then connect this cooling stem you have on the other end!
Yeah. @cybrguy had a post about it. I'm probably just going to get a 45 degree adapter to use it with my Sheldon bong. 👍

Jason Mendoza

Yep, those are perfect, but not sold without the glass.

@cybrguy

These are the closest thing I've found. Three of my four work great, the fourth rubs against the o-ring and scuffs it up.

Soft rim screens
Why not just use the baskets without lids? I had similar problem with the TM stems. The lids that come with the baskets he sells don't fit in all but one of the straight stems I ordered. I've used the cooling units for capsules with added screens. Just yesterday, I was in a pinch and put an oring round the basket and it stayed put.

I just started doing my own screens with a hammer, steel block (for hammering on), and hardware store hole punch, (harbor freight). I will try baskets next. I've made them before (for my Mi) but not with a hammer, all professional like. Hammering the screens lightly before cutting them really helped.

Jason Mendoza,
Top Bottom