TinyMight / TM 2

stonedmallone

It's mental. I mean I would never ever ever regret my vrod purchase but for someone who wants both desktop and portable but can only afford one, it's the tinymight....everytime.....
OK so I didn't want to flat out say it because I didn't want to sound like an amateur, but I am getting comparable hits to my vrod. It's insane. I know I can get fatter hits off my flowerpot if I want to, but using the same amount of bud I can produce similar clouds. It's ridiculous. Like you said I don't regret my vrod at all but I definitely would feel comfortable recommending this to people over it.
Glad you’re enjoying it! I’ve been impressed with my Tinymight for nearly 16 months. EVERnfnfY. SINGLE. TIME. :D Powerful, consistent and flexible for varied usage and users. Something for everyone with this great vape. Didn’t take it with me last weekend on a road trip but it’s going with me this weekend on another. Don’t like going too long without it - it’s my favorite portable vape. Still using the stock short stem natively 99% of the time. And recently I’ve removed the nuts & washers from the cooling units and dropped the temp too. Still awesome that way. Simply LOVE it.

My new Molicells arrived yesterday, P26 if I recall correctly. I have a couple of new, uncharged VTC6s I got a few months ago too and will charge all of them up and do some A/B comparisons. Should be fun. :peace:
I might have to try out the short stem again with no washers and nuts one day. That would really help with portability if I can get used to that... but damn I have been so spoiled now by this sherlock I don't how I will be able to do that... lol
After a second broken long stem, I decided to spring for one of ed's wood stems. I am wishing I wouldn't have waited so long, honestly. Looks and feels great, and more importantly, cooler hits, and much cooler on my lips on those back-to-back hits. I may have to grab a second one!
Still love my wood stem. I love the taste from it.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
After a second broken long stem, I decided to spring for one of ed's wood stems. I am wishing I wouldn't have waited so long, honestly. Looks and feels great, and more importantly, cooler hits, and much cooler on my lips on those back-to-back hits. I may have to grab a second one!
Grab me one too bro
Only thing I haven't quite figured out is the right o ring size

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I might have to try out the short stem again with no washers and nuts one day. That would really help with portability if I can get used to that... but damn I have been so spoiled now by this sherlock I don't how I will be able to do that... lol
I’m a pure portables guy, honestly. I buy them on the basis of how they work and perform as-is, more or less. All the other stuff - j-hooks, water filtration, etc. - is icing on the cake for me. And I do have all of that stuff but seldom use them. That’s me though and I don’t judge anyone for wanting to use them regularly like many do. Yes, it’s nice for me to use that stuff occasionally but I go dry most of the time and judge the vape on its default and out-of-box merits. The beauty of the TM is that it is versatile in many ways. Cheers. :peace:

16mm x 20mm (ID/OD)?
16mm/12mm (OD/ID) I believe for the stem. Keep in mind glass has variances as many, myself included, have known or discovered (I’m the latter but getting wiser). Orings too (ugh). :peace:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Also worth getting the ditanium mouthpiece, works really well both as a 14mm adapter and for portable use

Only thing I haven't quite figured out is the right o ring size
Im using mighty /crafty o rings from the inside of the cooling unit on mine as the tinymight rings leave the ditanium too loose.
3 stacked work perfectly in all 3 of my original stems.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That would really help with portability if I can get used to that... but damn I have been so spoiled now by this sherlock I don't how I will be able to do that... lol

Sounds like you need to grab some more portable hook options! The side car hook at Oregon glass blower, can be requested in 18 mm instead of the 14 listed, it is a version of the one I use, very compact hook you can use one handed with TM and has great cooling with three right angle bends! Not exactly cheap, but well worth the price with super thick glass...

This is actually not the correct link, in that post I had tried using these thinner clear o-rings from Amazon, instead of the main stem red o-ring at the top, but I have since switched back to the standard stock o-ring and do not use these clear o-rings for anything... So yeah I would not recommend them, but there is a case on Amazon for like $13 with a ton of red o-rings in all different sizes, I imagine that must include one that is the right size for the ditanium mouthpiece to connect? @SixStringToker what did you use for yours??

16mm x 20mm (ID/OD)?

Yeah no you don't need those o-rings I don't think, see above, sorry!

stonedmallone

Sounds like you need to grab some more portable hook options! The side car hook at Oregon glass blower, can be requested in 18 mm instead of the 14 listed, it is a version of the one I use, very compact hook you can use one handed with TM and has great cooling with three right angle bends! Not exactly cheap, but well worth the price with super thick glass...
wow these look perfect. thank you! I need to find a shorter WPA because the one I have is too long I think. do you have any good recommendations on where to buy a good one to match these?

Shit Snacks

wow these look perfect. thank you! I need to find a shorter WPA because the one I have is too long I think. do you have any good recommendations on where to buy a good one to match these?

Yeah they are the best for TM! Unfortunately no WPA tips, other than the ones direct from TM, I also use Milaana and Splinter stems though I have many... How long is yours? Actually if you contact OGB I bet he can just make you a custom one with whatever dimensions you want! 16mm OD 14mm ID

Shit Snacks,

stonedmallone

Yeah they are the best for TM! Unfortunately no WPA tips, other than the ones direct from TM, I also use Milaana and Splinter stems though I have many... How long is yours? Actually if you contact OGB I bet he can just make you a custom one with whatever dimensions you want! 16mm OD 14mm ID
I havee the 18mm connection adapter from tinymight and I feel like the Sherlock with it makes it just a bit cumbersome. I know it's going to be that way anyway, I just figured a shorter one would be more comfortable

Shit Snacks

I havee the 18mm connection adapter from tinymight and I feel like the Sherlock with it makes it just a bit cumbersome. I know it's going to be that way anyway, I just figured a shorter one would be more comfortable

Oh okay, yeah I don't know how long that one is exactly, I do have a decently short RBT one, it all varies... I will say if you get the OGB hook, you won't mind a longer adapter, because either way you're going to be able to hold it close compact in one hand, the orientation is different it won't be sitting high like a regular j-hook, if that makes sense?

SquirrelMaster

I always find myself tamping atleast a little to make sure the herb does not fall onto the heating element when the stem is fliped, should I not be doing that?

I looked at the tear down, what washer are you talking about I'm not sure? Besides that I've never seen the glass cyclinder in the vape when i take the ring off the top and the o ring only a metal one comes out
You can give a light tamp for sure to prevent flower from falling out. I have a little funnel that came with my Bowle that I've been using to fill most of my devices so I'm not typically tamping, plus I've gotten into the habit of holding my devices inverted so nothing falls towards the heater.

I meant to say o-ring, not washer. Mine is clear but I've seen black, grey and blue iirc. When you unscrew the ring and remove the metal tube there will be another glass tube that's secured under the top aluminum cap. Between the too cap and glass is the o-ring you're looking for.
OK so I didn't want to flat out say it because I didn't want to sound like an amateur, but I am getting comparable hits to my vrod. It's insane. I know I can get fatter hits off my flowerpot if I want to, but using the same amount of bud I can produce similar clouds. It's ridiculous. Like you said I don't regret my vrod at all but I definitely would feel comfortable recommending this to people over it.
The ideal load for the Tinymight is definitely less than the VROD so I'm finding them to be the perfect pair. Tinymight during the day and VROD in the evening.

SixStringToker

Naked member
This is actually not the correct link, in that post I had tried using these thinner clear o-rings from Amazon, instead of the main stem red o-ring at the top, but I have since switched back to the standard stock o-ring and do not use these clear o-rings for anything... So yeah I would not recommend them, but there is a case on Amazon for like $13 with a ton of red o-rings in all different sizes, I imagine that must include one that is the right size for the ditanium mouthpiece to connect? @SixStringToker what did you use for yours??
I used an x-acto blade to cut small o-ring-sized slices off the end of a MiniVAP Flexicone+ and then stretched them over the end of the Ditanium mouthpiece. It was quite a stretch and I was worried that they were going to break, but they didn't. Two of them make for a very snug fit.

50829971988_3b43ff07bc_o.jpg

roger plywood

I always find myself tamping atleast a little to make sure the herb does not fall onto the heating element when the stem is fliped, should I not be doing that?

I looked at the tear down, what washer are you talking about I'm not sure? Besides that I've never seen the glass cyclinder in the vape when i take the ring off the top and the o ring only a metal one comes out
Try a clean of the contact points. Mine lost a bit of power and a simple clean with iso blew me away!
Take the top cap off, wipe the battery threads, the screw threads and the female threads with iso and maybe a foil shim under the contact strip. That'd be the first thing to try for me.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Tinymight fans. I've received my second stem for my tinymight and wanted to share as I think its the best available within the EU! Maybe the world???

Handblown here in France so I imagine there will be some variation, as can be seen with my two.

Single image is the version I have just received and has 4 sets of spikes for each row with 9 rows. The slightly smaller stem (second image) I received earlier as a gift due to a tiny chip. It has 8 rows with 3 sets of spikes.

Im using the Tinymight basket screens which are effective and adjustable.

They are very effective at cooling and seem fairly tough (much stronger than say a BB9 etc). The mouthfeel is superb.

I am only using this stem now, even going out, as it hits so much harder but cooler than anything else.

They can be bought here:

Obviously a French site. Emails seems to be slow to nothing to reply but the messaging is instant. Both Nicholas (owner) and Mila speak / write excellent English and are very accommodating via message or the phone.

Please note the image on the website has no spikes. I asked today if they have more stock (I had to wait 2 weeks for my second as a new batch was being made) and they told me they have plenty. But I would message them to ensure you will receive the spike version and not plain.

all in all a great buy at just 17.90 euros (so will slip under custom duty limit if in UK).

IMG_20210603_165014851.jpgIMG_20210603_165058507.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Looks interesting, but not very portable. And the same problem of getting the screen out due to the spikes.

I think a rimmed screen with a small enough rim that it doesn't get pulled off on removal must be the answer to spiked stems. I just haven't seen one other than home made attempts with a dremel...

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Looks interesting, but not very portable. And the same problem of getting the screen out due to the spikes.

I think a rimmed screen with a small enough rim that it doesn't get pulled off on removal must be the answer to spiked stems. I just haven't seen one other than home made attempts with a dremel...
Not sure I follow you here.... The basket is easily removed with anything....such as a matchstick or dab tool or tweezers etc etc etc...

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: ezpz

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
In my experience I often have to come from the other side to get a screen out of a glass stem, or at least to get it out easily. On that stem especially if it slips further down the channel I can easily imagine a problem getting it out. YMMV

Bortz

If there's anyone still hesitant about TinyMight customer service, I have to say my experience was pretty great considering all the hiccups that happened to me. DHL lost my package two times, each time TinyMight sent out a new device. However, due to my poor communication on my part, I only received the device and none of my accessories (again my fault, wasn't clear enough in my email), TinyMight sent yet another package to me and I have received my complete order. I just wanted to throw this out there because I know there were a few people who said they didn't want to order one because of their customer service. I know experience may vary, but hey whatever!

Ok this thing absolutely rips with a bigger stem, it's almost frightening. I'm getting desktop type hits off 9 with the sherlock glass piece from Elev8 glass. Flavor is still really good and heat is barely noticeable. This vape continues to impress...

It's mental. I mean I would never ever ever regret my vrod purchase but for someone who wants both desktop and portable but can only afford one, it's the tinymight....everytime.....

Glad you’re enjoying it! I’ve been impressed with my Tinymight for nearly 16 months. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. :D Powerful, consistent and flexible for varied usage and users. Something for everyone with this great vape. Didn’t take it with me last weekend on a road trip but it’s going with me this weekend on another. Don’t like going too long without it - it’s my favorite portable vape. Still using the stock short stem natively 99% of the time. And recently I’ve removed the nuts & washers from the cooling units and dropped the temp too. Still awesome that way. Simply LOVE it.

My new Molicells arrived yesterday, P26 if I recall correctly. I have a couple of new, uncharged VTC6s I got a few months ago too and will charge all of them up and do some A/B comparisons. Should be fun. :peace:

Still love my wood stem. I love the taste from it.

Alright, you guys, trying to keep my expectations conservative here :lol:. Drummed up a little hype in me.

Oh, and out for delivery. :haw::haw::haw:

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
In my experience I often have to come from the other side to get a screen out of a glass stem, or at least to get it out easily. On that stem especially if it slips further down the channel I can easily imagine a problem getting it out. YMMV
Imagine away. But it's really not an issue. Just tried it and some hooked tweezers pulled it out easily. But that's just my experience.....
I'm not here to persuade you to buy it. But Im happy to address your concerns which really are not concerns.
I'm very happy with it but it looks like a pass for you...

angular ocelot

the basket screen from tinymight that comes with the long dimpled stem doesnt catch on removal.

ezpz

Tinymight fans. I've received my second stem for my tinymight and wanted to share as I think its the best available within the EU! Maybe the world???

Handblown here in France so I imagine there will be some variation, as can be seen with my two.

Single image is the version I have just received and has 4 sets of spikes for each row with 9 rows. The slightly smaller stem (second image) I received earlier as a gift due to a tiny chip. It has 8 rows with 3 sets of spikes.

Im using the Tinymight basket screens which are effective and adjustable.

They are very effective at cooling and seem fairly tough (much stronger than say a BB9 etc). The mouthfeel is superb.

I am only using this stem now, even going out, as it hits so much harder but cooler than anything else.

They can be bought here:

Obviously a French site. Emails seems to be slow to nothing to reply but the messaging is instant. Both Nicholas (owner) and Mila speak / write excellent English and are very accommodating via message or the phone.

Please note the image on the website has no spikes. I asked today if they have more stock (I had to wait 2 weeks for my second as a new batch was being made) and they told me they have plenty. But I would message them to ensure you will receive the spike version and not plain.

all in all a great buy at just 17.90 euros (so will slip under custom duty limit if in UK).

View attachment 8696View attachment 8697
The stems look great. The downside to using these types of stems only affect those who like using capsules as it is impossible to push it from the opposite end. A non-issue if you don't use capsules.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
the basket screen from tinymight that comes with the long dimpled stem doesnt catch on removal.
Yeah, I'm talking about these guys that won't slip down the stem. I want to find some with a smaller rim.

Top Bottom