TinyMight / TM 2

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
@Siebter :
Hey guys. Thanks so much for your thoughts. The o-ring I'm talking about is blue, wide, and thin.
- pull out the glass tube that holds the CU
- unscrew the metal part that fits around the above glass tube
- below that sits the large RED o-ring
- below that sits the metal cylinder. This blue o-ring appeared to be sitting on top of that metal cylinder.

I'll try harder to get it back in. I haven't actually noticed any significant decrease in performance w/o it. but I kept it just in case of course!
:\ ...;)

In the meantime, I was analyzing my original TM that came back surprisingly last week, with new electronics and a manuscript saying that.
If you notice the photo below, there was a change in the metal strip that makes contact on the top plate. A cut was made in the wood and the strip was bent ... I think some kind of spring was added. perhaps.
Another thing I noticed right away was that this "new" TM is the one with the most POWER out of the 3 I have ever had (meanwhile I sold one of them, 10hrs after placing the ad) I have to use it below 5 to get the same results I had on 6 with the other two TM's. It is not worth using the dial as a reference to compare between TM's.
2486.png

Last edited:

justcametomind

@Siebter :

:\ ...;)

In the meantime, I was analyzing my original TM that came back surprisingly last week, with new electronics and a manuscript explaining that.
If you notice the photo below, there was a change in the metal strip that makes contact on the top plate. A cut was made in the wood and the strip was bent ... I think some kind of spring was added. perhaps.
Another thing I noticed right away was that this "new" TM is the one with the most POWER out of the 3 I have ever had (meanwhile I sold one of them, 10hrs after placing the ad) I have to use it below 5 to get the same results I had on 6 with the other two TM's. It is not worth using the dial as a reference to compare between TM's.
2486.png
I just sent it in and hope to get it back exactly as you describe yours, more power and all.
IIRC my unit had a black O ring on top of the vertical metal strip, with no metal O ring on top like yours has. What’s that pale yellow circle on top of the round metal o ring? Is that color of the new O ring?

justcametomind,
  • Haha
Reactions: dzoinp

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Manuscript? Was it in Finnish? What did it say? What happened to the printed coasters? LOL.

Indeed it’s good to hear about and see a few design changes. Your pics are always great and welcome! :peace:
yes, in English written by hand, explained that the problem with my TM was the broken ceramic rods and that the electronics were changed
I just sent it in and hope to get it back exactly as you describe yours, more power and all.
IIRC my unit had a black O ring on top of the vertical metal strip, with no metal O ring on top like yours has. What’s that pale yellow circle on top of the round metal o ring? Is that color of the new O ring?
there is no metal O ring on top... you are watching the top plate through the glass tube!!! 😵
the pale yellow circle is my original clear o-ring... a little yellow from the vapors :rofl:

Last edited:

bgrpph

Hey folks- great resource here- thanks to all- I just took my TM apart to ck the metal strip as i was having some issues last night- i took off the botton screw- & wanted to let folks know that mine is a T-20 torx not a T-15 as is stated few times earlier in this thread.

Djsleepy

@mpaulc don't be confused about the colour of the o ring, we've heard of a few colours so far but yours is the first blue I remember hearing about.
I got blue and they are sending me more let you know what color it comes as .

Hey folks- great resource here- thanks to all- I just took my TM apart to ck the metal strip as i was having some issues last night- i took off the botton screw- & wanted to let folks know that mine is a T-20 torx not a T-15 as is stated few times earlier in this thread.
Be careful tightening if it slips it will damage head I did that on another vape. It works but it’s not perfect fit.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Handed off my second tinymight last night to my mom and she was pretty happy to finally be allowed to use her Xmas present :rolleyes: not going to go on a rant about slow CS instead I'm focusing on the positive. I'm glad I didn't order her a mega globe to unwrap at Xmas because she found the idea of a whip unappealing, so I'm ordering her a dhgate stereo matrix same as mine. After some thought I decided to set her up with session mode for simplicity sake, she does best with many small hits that take as little time possible to get going so I figured session mode at 10 would work for her and she did good with that. It's certainly not the way I would ever use it, leaving vapor in the stem to vent into the vape because we both use wpa and it's upside down 😬 always using session mode seems like it's harder on the device 🤔 but she is pretty much a once a day user and only has the one bowl so not extraordinary stress on the unit by any stretch of the imagination and perhaps the coil at temperature keeps the steam from venting through? Couldn't say for sure one way or another. Guess we'll see who's unit dies first lol

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
race to the death. I like it.
I like the way you put it :rofl: that tickled my funny bone just right, thanks for that @BrianTL 👍

I've decided I don't like the efficiency of my tinymight 😵 not 100% is vaped without stirring! How much can there be you say? Some! which is more than none! But significantly less than a bonanza and not enough for a hootenanny! But in these unprecedented time's can I really afford to throw my pennies away in the wishing fountain?........... Yes lol but for experimentings sake I took the position of what to do???? I stir a bit but have been experimenting with avb firecrackers made and eaten immediately after vaping and the results have been good which surprised me cause I always assumed that my avb was pretty much garbage but I was wrong even though I extract until very brown like teak wood, there's a little Life left in that bowl 😉 spured on by early success I've taken it a step further and purposefully shortened my one hitters to leave a little more left in the tank so to speak. Only one down side is the edible highs have been making me crave tobacco and I recently quit so I end up vaping a few bowls of cbd and I eat that avb too. Aside from tobacco cravings that are all in my head this has been a enjoyable fun experience and I been feeling well for reasons not only cannabis related but the food it self is good for me as I don't eat enough and can use all the calories I can get.

AirPlay

Hi :)

Im sure this has come up before, but does anyone have the screen size for the TM cooler? - it sits in the groove of the 2nd tube cooler housing, the end without the nuts and washers.... The big oven screen is OK, but I really need to replace this screen. I generally replace trhe StickyBricks every week or so.

15's are too big, but I dont have the tools to cut them without destroying htem, so I really need to rey and order some...

Thanks for your help :)

AirPlay,

BestBuds

The Dude
I like the way you put it :rofl: that tickled my funny bone just right, thanks for that @BrianTL 👍

I've decided I don't like the efficiency of my tinymight 😵 not 100% is vaped without stirring! How much can there be you say? Some! which is more than none! But significantly less than a bonanza and not enough for a hootenanny! But in these unprecedented time's can I really afford to throw my pennies away in the wishing fountain?........... Yes lol but for experimentings sake I took the position of what to do???? I stir a bit but have been experimenting with avb firecrackers made and eaten immediately after vaping and the results have been good which surprised me cause I always assumed that my avb was pretty much garbage but I was wrong even though I extract until very brown like teak wood, there's a little Life left in that bowl 😉 spured on by early success I've taken it a step further and purposefully shortened my one hitters to leave a little more left in the tank so to speak. Only one down side is the edible highs have been making me crave tobacco and I recently quit so I end up vaping a few bowls of cbd and I eat that avb too. Aside from tobacco cravings that are all in my head this has been a enjoyable fun experience and I been feeling well for reasons not only cannabis related but the food it self is good for me as I don't eat enough and can use all the calories I can get.
Try the little dosing pods. No stirring and it stays pretty clean!

Tweakz

My TM still work like a charm of daily use after 11.5 months. I’m very happy that I never had any issues :bowdown:

1.5 month with “ temperature boost” work like “shotgun” :wave:

how level cs right now ? Better or lower ?

AirPlay

I like to keep my airflow - Im a no resistence vaper dude. No water, clean screen. The TM isnt such a bother, but my Stickybricks seem to really clog up, and if I have a carbonisation moment....

AirPlay,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Whoever has mighty / crafty accessories ...
The crafty / mighty screens can be molded (with the help of the cooling unit) to be used in Tinymight.
The smaller (blue) o-ring of the Crafty / mighty mouthpiece also works on the Tinymight cooling unit (very tight at first, depends on the stems)
I use the cooling unit without the original screen. I put the screen (S&B) in front of the cooling unit.

IMG-20200827-165707.jpg

Skinku

Wow
Cleaned and shimmied contact and it’s like new.
I didn’t want to mention it for fear of causing distress but my vibration motor had faded to fuck all as well.
An easy job that I was worried about commencing.
Thanks for the help FuckCombustians, amazing how much the power had degraded, the new six is like the old ten.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Wow
Cleaned and shimmied contact and it’s like new.
I didn’t want to mention it for fear of causing distress but my vibration motor had faded to fuck all as well.
An easy job that I was worried about commencing.
Thanks for the help FuckCombustians, amazing how much the power had degraded, the new six is like the old ten.
If you’re inclined to disassemble it again, gently prod the haptic motor housing and the small hammer-like thingy inside of it. Also check the contacts to see if they’re bent at all and not making contact with the board when you put the board back on top of the bottom plate. My haptic motor ceased for a couple of weeks last year until I gently prodded the housing, which loosened up the thing inside - and it’s been working ever since.

Gentle reminder: P. 187 for teardown pics. My TM bible! Good luck! :peace:

P.S. Tinymight = DopeCannon(TM) - every single time! :)

Last edited:

sparrowman

Are there any good mouthpieces for this other than the grav labs one or dynavap fat mouthpiece?

Also does anyone know if it's possible to connect a dynavap stem through some sort of adapter?

sparrowman,

sparrowman

Ah thanks will look at that. Was actually looking for something with a slightly smaller mouthpiece, more like a joint

sparrowman,
Reactions: BestBuds
Top Bottom