TinyMight / TM 2

Whats up cats and noodles....showing off here
Hi there, I am new and ordered on 1/8 and it shipped on 2/3. Could be here today by some DHL miracle. Excited.
order 1/16 shipped today

Don't know anything about updates/fixes. I've just seen too many positive reviews, and aside from a handful of problems with slow customer service it seems it's too good to pass up. So the thing that really changed is that I simply gave in to VAS; I've been looking at this vape for over a year, and Sneaky Pete, who is a friend and knows what I like, recommended one to me last summer.

I held out as long as I could.
Nice, welcome aboard cadet! Sneaky pete is without a doubt cool as beans and legit

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
cats and noodles
Cats and noodles? I’ll need to use my Tinymight after work in a few hours to decipher that. My favorite furry four-legged feline friend who’s napping (what else is new?) 6 feet from me might take exception :).

Welcome to the TM club! Today is my 10 month TM anniversary. Simply amazing vape - every single time :) :peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Don't know anything about updates/fixes. I've just seen too many positive reviews, and aside from a handful of problems with slow customer service it seems it's too good to pass up. So the thing that really changed is that I simply gave in to VAS; I've been looking at this vape for over a year, and Sneaky Pete, who is a friend and knows what I like, recommended one to me last summer.

I held out as long as I could.
So much for sticking with VapCaps... ;)

I am a big fan of this vape. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

justcametomind

I just received my repaired Tm. I lost its power week after week since October. And I treated it like a baby (incomplete extraction at temperature #10).
It took 2/3 weeks for them to repair it and ship it back to me. It seems they have updated my unit as pictured below. (These may be the fixes you are referring to @lookhigh @beyond6strings )
Now it produces dark o rings on top of the bowl at 5.5 Something that happened only over 8 before, even when new.
After sending it back, I thought my issue could have been caused by my VTC6 cell, starting to wear, but they shipped it back forgetting a test battery inside and the performance is improved with both batteries. They also “forgot” a CU and a short stem on the vape. :razz:

@Siebter :

:\ ...;)

In the meantime, I was analyzing my original TM that came back surprisingly last week, with new electronics and a manuscript saying that.
If you notice the photo below, there was a change in the metal strip that makes contact on the top plate. A cut was made in the wood and the strip was bent ... I think some kind of spring was added. perhaps.
Another thing I noticed right away was that this "new" TM is the one with the most POWER out of the 3 I have ever had (meanwhile I sold one of them, 10hrs after placing the ad) I have to use it below 5 to get the same results I had on 6 with the other two TM's. It is not worth using the dial as a reference to compare between TM's.
2486.png

Last edited:

mpaulc

I just received my repaired Tm. I lost its power week after week since October. And I treated it like a baby (incomplete extraction at temperature #10).
It took 2/3 weeks for them to repair it and ship it back to me. It seems they have updated my unit as pictured below. (These may be the fixes you are referring to @lookhigh @beyond6strings )
Now it produces dark o rings on top of the bowl at level 5.5 Something that happened only over 8 before, even when new.
After sending it back, I thought my issue could have been caused by my VTC6 cell, starting to wear, but they shipped it back forgetting a test battery inside and the performance is improved with both batteries. They also “forgot” a CU and a short stem on the vape. :razz:
I'm deliberating at this very moment whether or not to do this. 2-3 weeks isn't so bad. I was worried it would be months and -- consequently -- was wondering if they shouldn't be sending a new one vs repairing my old one. But I think I can do 2-3 weeks. Need to find a secondary vape to get me through though, as my TM is my only vape, which I know prolly sounds insane to some of you! :)

justcametomind

I'm deliberating at this very moment whether or not to do this. 2-3 weeks isn't so bad. I was worried it would be months and -- consequently -- was wondering if they shouldn't be sending a new one vs repairing my old one. But I think I can do 2-3 weeks. Need to find a secondary vape to get me through though, as my TM is my only vape, which I know prolly sounds insane to some of you! :)
It took a bit longer but not much more. Prior to that it took a month for my RMA to be considered. I suggest mailing them right after you place the RMA and each week if you don’t get answers.
Instagram didn’t help, no messages stating what they have done, no tracking of the parcel, padding could have been better.
:razz::argh:

Last edited:

LabPong

I currently cannot recommend the TinyMight, simply because of the customer service.
I love the device. But 2 weeks ago, my powerbutton stopped working. It just stays pushed in.

I took it apart and could not repair the issue.

So, I decided to try to get support.
First... There is NO info on the site on how to get support.
Email is auto-reply stating 'we are experiencing delays' or something like that.
Then, remembering that some here on FC used Instagram, I tried that... twice with no reply.

Back on their website, I stumbled upon HOW to start the return process. And I started that process only to not get any response. I return today to see that they are 'awaiting product', but there was no email notification, no instructions on how or where to send.

I could deal with the lack of communication IF there were instructions available on how best to get service.

Luckily I have my Crafty as a backup, but I feel for others that might make the TinyMight their only vape.

I'm patient and understand they are swamped, but this hassle to get service is not acceptable for basic users.

Note, I still love that the TM works consistently (if not broken), versus the Haze and Ghost nightmares. We were loving Haze and Ghost customer service, but they didn't last.

Sure, 2 weeks is not long as far as TM support goes, but that is still too long.
Pax 3 is for you.......and I say that because you seem to put CS over performance. Though yours is lacking in performance now.....it just needs to be fixed/tweaked.

There unfortunately is no landing spot on the first thread here to use as Tips, Fixes,and other essential USEFUL INFO!
WINK WINK ADMINS....lol

So, there is a ton of valuable info spread all through out this entire TM thread.......but it will take most people hours on end to find much. :\

Last edited:

nowise

This thing rips for sure. I have to resist my obsessive urge to tighten the tube holder. Can't believe how quickly it heats up. Previous vape was a Mighty (RIP) years ago and recently a dyna which was too small of a bowl for my liking.

Moudvo

Hello,
is it normal to wait about 6-7 month for a unit when i see here some people ordered in january and the unit are already shipped?
No answer to mail, instagram or anything.. it's a little bit annoying :/

Moudvo,
  • Sad
Reactions: mpaulc

Moudvo

Yeah, I didn't ordered directly from the website but from a French distributor, so i'm not the only one in the case..
Distibutor said he had no new about him and he didn't respond at all.

maybe the distributor used paypal idk🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Moudvo,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Yeah, I didn't ordered directly from the website but from a French distributor, so i'm not the only one in the case..
Distibutor said he had no new about him and he didn't respond at all.

maybe the distributor used paypal idk🤷‍♂️
That explains it, he has also promised and few North American retailer's he would supply them but all have fallen through. As far as I know he has only supplied one retailer vapefiend a few times but I don't even think he's done that recently. Really your only option is to buy direct

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
That explains it, he has also promised and few North American retailer's he would supply them but all have fallen through. As far as I know he has only supplied one retailer vapefiend a few times but I don't even think he's done that recently. Really your only option is to buy direct
Vapefiend don't even have any of the accessories/spares left, I don't think TM are supplying any retailers anymore.

Moudvo

another distributor in france received some in september and since then no more news either.
they stopped selling and pre-ordering to offer another product instead.

I'll see with the distributor if I can get a refund and I'll order directly on the website in this case.

if they don't supply any more retailers, they have to warn, we are still a lot to expect around here ^^

Bazinga

Finally some good news !! No I didn't pass the friggin kidney stone. But, after 9 weeks, I did hear from David at Tinymight. He would like to replace my malfunctioning TM (I had trashed it because I had not received a response in 2 months). I don't hold grudges and really like the device so I am a happy customer again !!!

Thank you Tinymight !!!!!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
another distributor in france received some in september and since then no more news either.
they stopped selling and pre-ordering to offer another product instead.

I'll see with the distributor if I can get a refund and I'll order directly on the website in this case.

if they don't supply any more retailers, they have to warn, we are still a lot to expect around here ^^

You certainly should be able to demand a refund, that distributor sounds sort of like a piece of shit if they held onto your money for 6 to 7 months from taking such early pre-orders for a product they don't even have...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Finally some good news !! No I didn't pass the friggin kidney stone. But, after 9 weeks, I did hear from David at Tinymight. He would like to replace my malfunctioning TM (I had trashed it because I had not received a response in 2 months). I don't hold grudges and really like the device so I am a happy customer again !!!

Thank you Tinymight !!!!!

So hes just going to send you a new one entirely? Thats a happy ending to a long problem lol

You certainly should be able to demand a refund, that distributor sounds sort of like a piece of shit if they held onto your money for 6 to 7 months from taking such early pre-orders for a product they don't even have...

Agreed - I would have been taking this up with the distributor, a whiiiilllleee ago

Top Bottom