Discontinued The Timber Elite by Vapwood

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Ah thanks again, adjusting the boost was in fact the key to that heat!

I saw people talking about the S&B dosing capsules, do those fit in the standard stem? Also there was a case that was linked to but is sold out at that link, any other cases people are enjoying?

You ‘re welcome , I have not tried the S&B capsules myself, I know @cpk has used them before , they do fit the standard stem .

If referring to the case I had posted link , doing a similar search for Vape Case should yield you some results. I guess @Easywider bought them all , lol I will find a new posting and edit / post it here when found. Please Note that I cut the mesh material on the side with elastic band so I could slip my Vapwood’s in and out better :brow:

DE3605-EA-EFC4-4128-B48-F-D2961158-F8-A9.jpg

EDIT : case links
This
Or this
Please be aware it’s eBay therefor could be a month long shipping , lol, depending where you are . It is still a good value for price and it’s usefulness ! It be a nice case to include with the vapes at sale point .i think I suggested it before . You might find it on amazon or fasttech or elsewhere too..

Vape On!
:bigleaf:

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
If referring to the case I had posted link , doing a similar search for Vape Case should yield you some results. I guess @Easywider bought them all , lol I will find a new posting and edit / post it here when found. Please Note that I cut the mesh material on the side with elastic band so I could slip my Vapwood’s in and out better :brow:

Haha not me, I'm rocking a few of these and a few of these

I've said it before and I'll say it again; The Timber by Vapwod is the most efficient, joyful, and reliable vape in existence. No other vape available will give you the level of effciency this device does. Start smiling because your buds are gonna last more than ever before. No other vape will extract the pure flavor of your flowers like this vape wil. No other vape is as portable and long-lasting as this vape. Ive owned the pax 1, pax 2, firefly 2, arizer argo, and the desktop e-nano vape. Only the e-nano comes close, and its stuck inside on my desk because it depends on a power cord. The Timber allows for an awesome on-the-go convection vape expierence. Did I mention the unbelievable craftsmanship and the fantastic feeling of a holding this pece of wood in your hand?

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Good Morning,
Lots of orders coming in (very cool). November batch is still open, but I'm about to shut it down. Before I get started, I need to do a little side work for @Alan and the awesome Square Hi. I've also been working on the DNA board software, developing a new theme for Timber. Stay tuned!

I had to put the my test tube adventure on hold. The first batch of shorty's will come from Alan, and I won't be able to give those away, as I'm purchasing them. I will still be *experimenting* on my own with turning, but probably after the holidays. For now we still have the standard tubes with option of glass lining (which is what I use).

amazing

I was thinking to insert the capsule in the stem instead of the basket. Took me a minute to think to just inhale it from the capsule into the basket while it's in the stem.

I was feeling very good at the time, in my defense.

Facticity

Good Morning,
Lots of orders coming in (very cool). November batch is still open, but I'm about to shut it down. Before I get started, I need to do a little side work for @Alan and the awesome Square Hi. I've also been working on the DNA board software, developing a new theme for Timber. Stay tuned!

I had to put the my test tube adventure on hold. The first batch of shorty's will come from Alan, and I won't be able to give those away, as I'm purchasing them. I will still be *experimenting* on my own with turning, but probably after the holidays. For now we still have the standard tubes with option of glass lining (which is what I use).

Excited to hear about the new Timber theme for the DNA board software! Any idea if the units in the November batch will have the new theme installed?

Facticity,

mephisto

I am really digging my new Timber. Sucks for me that I did not think to order a stem. The OGB long mouthpiece is too deep for the Timber. The Nub works like a champ, but still is not flush at the top of the
vape. First world problems, the Timber is badass! Great work Mike!

mephisto,
Reactions: Easywider

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
The Timber has been so exceptional that it’s become my daily driver. I can control the whole experience so effortlessly, it’s like magic. My go to routine these days is to do about 6 hits at 335 F, then 2-3 hits at 425. This way I activate as many terpenes as I can at the low temp, plus get all that sweet flavor, and then I blast it to extract every last little bit. The effects are stunning.

The AVB is consistently even. I don’t even stir the bowl anymore, some sessions I don’t bother rotating it either. Just hit after effortless hit with huge clouds and great flavor. This is honestly vaporizer performance a level above anything else I’ve ever tried, including other mods that use DNA boards (510 dry vapes). An exceptional experience.

By the way @Bravesst can you check your PMs? I sent you two and want to make sure they got through. Thanks!

flammy

So I haven't been following this as closely but it seems like the Lil Bud Elite is no longer being offered for sale?

Has the LBE been discontinued and replaced with Timber?

flammy,

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
So I haven't been following this as closely but it seems like the Lil Bud Elite is no longer being offered for sale?

Has the LBE been discontinued and replaced with Timber?
The LBE is still available? Is it not for sale on Vapwood.com ?

Mike decided to include the Timber in the LBE thread and change to threads name to The Elite. I recall voicing both threads should remain open to avoid confusion amongst other things. People thinking the LBE was discontinued because of it or because the Timber takes most thread talk as of late , that I hadn’t thought about.

They are quite similar “performance wise” if not the same but still feel like different vapes in my opinion.

You can still share your LBE experiences or ask question about it here :tup:

P.A.M.,

flammy

I seen it after posting this morning and again now, if you go to > Shop > scroll down abit click >All Products.

The LBE is there
https://vapwood.com/shop?olsPage=products/lil-bud-elite-lil-bud-lt1

Thanks for the clarification. I was just curious myself but I'd imagine that it wouldn't be difficult for someone to jump to the conclusion that the LBE had been discontinued. The name of this thread has changed to "The Timber Elite by Vapwood" and the LBE is not listed along side the other devices on the website.

Maybe its being phased out? I do remember comments in the past saying that the LBE took more time than the Timber to build.

flammy,
Reactions: P.A.M.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
As of this late evening, the Elite is still available on the website. I have two of them, plus a Classic, and have a soft lust for a Timber Elite, but make no mistake, the LBE is a beast in and of its own right.

mucsusn,
Reactions: P.A.M.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Elite is an awesome vape that is a definitely a beast, but with a much more complicated build process. Right now, it is not officially discontinued, just not featured. It is still listed and priced to reflect the additional time and effort involved to build. It may be discontinued in the near future, but still available in limited supply.

In the meantime I had a periodontist appointment yesterday, some bone graphing, which is quite extensive and a bit painful. Unfortunately, the doctor discovered a tooth with a cracked root that had to go, so I also had a tooth pulled and the implant process started, with extensive graphing. Ouch, ouch, and double ouch.

I hurt this AM, but not horribly. I may be able to get some shop time in today, even if it's a couple of hours. I am finishing up on the Square Hi project before starting the November batch of Lil' Buds and Timbers.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Thanks @Alex3oe. Pain is relative, but this had the potential to be pretty painful. It was only a 1/4 of my mouth, and l'lI need 3 more bone graphs over the next few months to finish the job (though this time was probably the most extensive with a previous implant and a tooth pulled). Needless to say, I'm as baked as possible. I'm taking ibuprofen only, as I don't mess with narcotics anymore. I've also added some 1 to 1 THC to CBD tincture into the mix, just to saturate my system with cannabinoids on every level. All things considered, I'm doing pretty good. I slept both nights, but woke up in some pretty serious pain today. Advils and cannabis worked again. Hopefully no more ibuprofen soon.

I managed to build a bunch of Square Hi bodies for @Alan. I'm very pleased with how they turned out on batch 2. Next step is to start working on my Vapwood November batch (which is still open, but will close 10/31). I'm offering a small incentive to buy for Halloween. If you take advantage of this offer, you will get in on the November batch shipping.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coupon Code: BOO saves 10% on all products! Offer ends midnight Halloween ~ :evil:

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Ouch, ouch & ouch. Jaw got worse before starting to ease. To think I have to go through this 3 more times is scary. At least this should be the biggest graft.

November batch is about to close. Sale ends 10/31 midnight (BOO).

Bravesst,

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Ouch, ouch & ouch. Jaw got worse before starting to ease. To think I have to go through this 3 more times is scary. At least this should be the biggest graft.

November batch is about to close. Sale ends 10/31 midnight (BOO).

Feel better soon.

beyond6strings,
Reactions: Easywider

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Nobody told me it would be this bad. After a great start, the pain kicked in on Monday. *Nerve endings grew back*, is the reason the pain gets worse. I found out it was an extensive procedure, and all is *well*. If I were a narcotics user, now would be the time. Problem is, I am not willing to take opiates for even a day, never mind 2 weeks.

I am going to try and get some stuff done today, but not much. The November batch is closed, and as soon as the pain pulls back, I'm diving back in full throttle. I'm optimistic, as I am finally getting a slight bit better the last 2 or 3 days, with shorter duration of high level pain. I'm taking way too many advils, but really have no choice when the pain kicks in. My best bet is 2 or 3 pills every 4 to 6 hours, pretty much what doc prescribed. I'm also using some cbd tincture (from dispensary) that is helping.

I can't wait to get back into full swing.

Bravesst,
Top Bottom