Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolbreeze

Yeah I love a big load with the wand. I don't tamp but I do seat the load gently for the first hit or two, then I'll tap it against the heel of my hand to unseat everything, give it a shake, then tap the mouthpiece end of the wand gently, also against the heel of my hand to reseat, then heat again. 3 or 4 draws in total and it's dump time.

As for the angle of attack lol, I do hold it slightly uplifted whilst drawing, and that nipple end shape of the wand feels great if you rotate whilst drawing! 😳 I get a lovely hit with a very even roast.
Your entire post is going to wind up in the double entendre thread.

GoldenBud

This is how I am handling wand-VAS ; just using a dry bubbler... it also gives me a ton of motivation to clean the bubbler with ethanol ;) (i usually just clean it with baking soda with hot water.... but after ethanol cleaning the elev8terpz are for real...)
the taste is pure
and they're sending me a new wpa
good news

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Hi folks, and for me the use of wand, is in my waterpiece -like @GoldenBud said - with the 14/18 adapter ...
20220617-163214.jpg

As for the distance of the load from the heater, I have done various experiments ... from
20210420-124707.jpg

to
20220612-131232.jpg

With a substantial difference, in the time you heat it...
However, is a vaporizer that like fat loads, that increase your tolerance ... but so enjoyable ...

GoldenBud

@GoldenBud ,Me my friend, I got this from the beginning ... and I never looked back ... cheap and reliable... the butane spare box costs 1.2 euros.
20210425-225038.jpg
in the past I thought these things are not safe to work, but I see more and more people use it, and I don't think it really puts a pressure or dangerous if it's build well, next time I'm near a home tools shop I'll get this!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Had my first proper rip with my elev8r through water tonight…a nice bowl of Super Skunk in the butane-driven elev8r….oh my, now I know what it actually means to be a “heavy hitter” …well impressed…

A first proper heavy hit from a vape is a beautiful thing. Gives you an idea what is possible :tup:

Gregori

CannaBoss
Hi,

Looking to buy a new vape and I'm wondering : will a honest torch lighter do with this elev8r ? How long would it take to heat up then ? I already use those lighters with my StickyBrick and don't want to travel with a gigantic torch.

Second question is : how to transport it ? Are there any dedicated boxes ?

I'm not sure which to choose between the elev8r and the dreamwood roasty and those answers will help me a lot.
Thank you very much.

coolbreeze

Hi,

Looking to buy a new vape and I'm wondering : will a honest torch lighter do with this elev8r ? How long would it take to heat up then ? I already use those lighters with my StickyBrick and don't want to travel with a gigantic torch.

I'm not sure which to choose between the elev8r and the dreamwood roasty and those answers will help me a lot.
Thank you very much.
Honestly, the elev8r is better for home: it does require the big torch, it can hold a good bit of herb, it's best on glass (dry if you like), and it's a good sized slug of very hot quartz you have to do something with. But it's world-class in all important aspects, so don't let me discourage you.

The Roasties are made to be pocketable. They're also very nice and produce excellent vapor. They may require an afternoon's playing but excellent results after that.

GoldenBud

Hi,

Thank you very much.
No, honest won't do the job
2x Honest each directed at another dimple of the heater will be OK but very frustrating to use it a lot

Get Blazer Big buddy or Big Shot

coolbreeze

but will keep that Elev8r in mind when VAS strikes back ;-)
Bet you'd enjoy it. Also, together you'd have a nice convection vape and a nice conduction vape for good coverage of effects.

I bought a Big Shot years ago, and have never regretted it :tup:
Got the big buddy, it's great but has two flame heights: high and higher. Very effective, though.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

I bought a Big Shot years ago, and have never regretted it :tup:
I got the big buddy and it's not perfect using the heater + 19f/19f adapter to make it fit 19mm basket stem. Takes 50 seconds for good hit, the distance between the heater and the bowl is bigger.

Had to take Big Shot

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I got the big buddy and it's not perfect using the heater + 19f/19f adapter to make it fit 19mm basket stem. Takes 50 seconds for good hit, the distance between the heater and the bowl is bigger.

Had to take Big Shot
Never heard/thought of this. I''m gonna have to try it. 50sec, huh?

I have the screened adapter and it's great: clip it on, give it a soaking, big tasty hits, shake to stir. Never pushed it but it should fit a good bit of herbs.

coolbreeze,

GoldenBud

Never heard/thought of this. I''m gonna have to try it. 50sec, huh?

I have the screened adapter and it's great: clip it on, give it a soaking, big tasty hits, shake to stir. Never pushed it but it should fit a good bit of herbs.
it's better for 0.05gr loads
BUT
the distance between the heater and the bowl is too far. think about using Lamart stem with ELEV8R. you need 19/19 Female/Female adapter...

coolbreeze

it's better for 0.05gr loads
BUT
the distance between the heater and the bowl is too far. think about using Lamart stem with ELEV8R. you need 19/19 Female/Female adapter...
Yeah, I think mine is a sorta tall lab piece so it might be even further. I will evaluate. But it sounds like a really cool idea!

coolbreeze,
Reactions: GoldenBud

VapeForTheTaste

My friends with the stock PIDs from 7th floor, is there a quicker way to set the temperature than holding the up or down buttons? Some of my vapes vary hundreds of degrees apart and with my hands being crap, it can be pretty annoying.

VapeForTheTaste,
Reactions: howie105
Top Bottom