Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripstar

I ordered mine last night, and Scott has already shipped it out -- with a lovely dab mat! :-) Here's to hoping for speedy mail!
Same! @VGOODIEZ is the shit! Love the fact they are a one-stop shop that provides bundles with all your needs. Love the direction they have been going. Scrolling their website has been a "hobby" lately. 😂 Also, this is my first enail for flower, can't wait to follow the curve.

Last edited:

howie105

Tried a WPS from an E-Nano as a bowl for my coiled ELEV8R and I like it. Using the EpicVape pick to set the load and screen, I was able to start getting productive hits at the 410 temperature setting, which is lower than I can usually get with the ELEV8R bowl. At the end or the six hit run, the ABV was lite brown at the 460 temperature setting. Because the seal is not as good as the ELEV8 glass piece, you need to watch for leaks, but it's manageable.

codexica

Also, this is my first enail for flower, can't wait to follow the curve.
Same -- it's actually my first enail, period! I know I'll have to be really careful about the hot coils (aka make sure my adorably curious cat stays far away), but I can't wait to dive in...

Dutch-Mic

I'm heavily interested in an Elev8r, but the stock bowl is too big for me. I believe someone recommended a grav lab adapter, but I cannot find those in the EU. Does anyone know an EU webshop that offers adapters that fit the heater?

So far I only found this one, but don't know it that's a good fit:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210705-101754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210705-101754_Chrome.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

howie105

I'm heavily interested in an Elev8r, but the stock bowl is too big for me. I believe someone recommended a grab lab adapter, but I cannot find those in the EU. Does anyone know an EU webshop that offers adapters that fit the heater?

So far I only found this one, but don't know it that's a good fit:

I have had success with loads between .07 g to .45 g using the stock kit. As alternatives, I have also taken shots at the Octobowl from Grav Lab and the adjustable E-Nano GonG Adapters. Both worked, but came with a similar challenge, that being keeping the air path sealed because of dimensional differences. When you find an easy alternative, please let us know. Thanks and good Luck.

west-elec

When I am feeling like something a little more intense than standard, (if you can dare imagine that is possible) the elev8r heater fits the Flowerpot shovelhead Ti bowl very snugly.
It sits much closer to the load so you will need to drop down your pid temp, by a lot. Not ideal for torching since the heater will sit right down on the screen without a handle to hold it.
You can add small loads (tiniest pinch in the middle of the screen), using fast pulls for biggest clouds imaginable.
Best hit this sitting down or you will soon feel like you need to...

Ripstar

Wow, very impressed by the DC. Short sink time, easy to use, minimal herb, easy to clean and the TASTE. Wow, really happy with the purchase! Thanks @VGOODIEZ ! I can see this as a great quick desktop to run through some awesome glass.

Edit: is there a DC Elev8t thread? Couldn't find one...

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Wow, very impressed by the DC. Short sink time, easy to use, minimal herb, easy to clean and the TASTE. Wow, really happy with the purchase! Thanks @VGOODIEZ ! I can see this as a great quick desktop to run through some awesome glass.

Edit: is there a DC Elev8t thread? Couldn't find one...
Love to hear it. Thx for your support!

There is only one Elev8R thread here on FC so it covers the torch or enail driven variants.

howie105

Thank you @Cheebsy and @howie105! I'll probably buy the rig kit and adapter then, just for the sake of experimentation (I will definitely find another purpose for the adapter if the seal isn't good).

I'll be back!

Something that slipped my mind from the last response, you can use the Flavor Disc (17mm) to cut down the load size of the stock bowl, but it requires a little grinding to get a decent fit. https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/ceramic-flavor-disc-for-concentrates/

Last edited:

Mowgli2

I’m shopping around for ruby balls at a good price…. I am located in Canada.
Any of you Canadians seen any good deals on those? And how many do I need to fill the heater?

Mowgli2,

codexica

Saaaame! Mine has arrived, and I've fired it up for the first time. Loving it! I plan to make my own stand upgrade... maybe I'll do that this weekend!

Thanks @VGOODIEZ! You're the man! And I love the mood mat you included with it :-)

Ripstar

Saaaame! Mine has arrived, and I've fired it up for the first time. Loving it! I plan to make my own stand upgrade... maybe I'll do that this weekend!

Thanks @VGOODIEZ! You're the man! And I love the mood mat you included with it :-)
Good to hear! I have been blasting this thing for wind down time. It's putting some of my other vapes to the side for now. This vape through a wpa is something special. I was thinking about trying to make a stand as well, let me know if you come up with something!

howie105

I use a clay pot with the ELEV8 heater stand glued into it and surrounded it with Hydroton pellets. I also attached a 1/2" silicone ring to the pot to provide a more stable and gripper base.

sFNYX9W.jpg

pasticcio

Hello Guys, someone suggested me this piece as a complementing rig to the vape I already have, really like what I am seeing. Now it's a matter of where to get it, VGOODIEZ is def cool with the discount even quite accessible, but being in the EU probably getting it from France or the UK would make more sense as I could get easily charge an extra 25/30% by customs.... Do you have A decent Enail unit from Aliexpress if I chose to go that route?

Last edited:

pinetrrizzle

anyone have any suggestions for getting melted plastic off the coil? unfortunately a zip lock landed on it last night and there is some melted to the top of the coil and glass. i've turned the DC up to 700 to try to melt it off, but there's still some on, and i'm nervous to go much higher. the rubies were practically black in color at that temp. i've tried using a knife to scrape, but that only works so well. thanks in advance..

pinetrrizzle,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

anyone have any suggestions for getting melted plastic off the coil? unfortunately a zip lock landed on it last night and there is some melted to the top of the coil and glass. i've turned the DC up to 700 to try to melt it off, but there's still some on, and i'm nervous to go much higher. the rubies were practically black in color at that temp. i've tried using a knife to scrape, but that only works so well. thanks in advance..
if it's plastic alcohol will dissolve it (organic solvent) and will cause no damage to the coil

Top Bottom