• No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Company Rep
I dislike the disorderly conduction controller........ quite a bit.
I use a dabpress e-nail pid box and get more consistent results.
I have a number if different options now but I think I have probably tested these with more controllers than just about anyone and cannot see how you'd have an issue with it. Especially if paired with DC coils.

I'm not trying to be the cheapest out there. I'm using quality products sources here in America from American companies. I am also providing the boro/rubies at discount and do all the work setting it up so I feel the prices we charge are fair. I understand you can get it cheaper especially if you source from China and do the coil yourself. It's funny when I told 7th floor they should start selling these directly, I didn't think they would go out and undercut the kits I'm offering but I still feel we are offering a better value.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I have a number if different options now but I think I have probably tested these with more controllers than just about anyone and cannot see how you'd have an issue with it. Especially if paired with DC coils.

I'm not trying to be the cheapest out there. I'm using quality products sources here in America from American companies. I am also providing the boro/rubies at discount and do all the work setting it up so I feel the prices we charge are fair. I understand you can get it cheaper especially if you source from China and do the coil yourself. It's funny when I told 7th floor they should start selling these directly, I didn't think they would go out and undercut the kits I'm offering but I still feel we are offering a better value.
I set it at 420 and the actual temp is 580.
The number never changes once it gets hot on the display but the temp swings by roughly 50 degrees as measured with a probe.
Hot one hit cool the next while the other pid shows a 20 degree swing and measures the same.
Makes it a more consistent experience.
I am not ragging on your unit,I bought one.
Maybe I have a wonky unit all the parts are Chinese regardless of where it is assembled?

arb,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Company Rep
I set it at 420 and the actual temp is 580.
The number never changes once it gets hot on the display but the temp swings by roughly 50 degrees as measured with a probe.
Hot one hit cool the next while the other pid shows a 20 degree swing and measures the same.
Makes it a more consistent experience.
I am not ragging on your unit,I bought one.
Maybe I have a wonky unit all the parts are Chinese regardless of where it is assembled?
I find that none of the units are accurate to actual temp/display regardless of brand or cost. It also depends on how/what you are measuring.

You are correct all the parts come from China. However DC sets up and tests everything here in the US so that screens out most of the defects in my experience. I also like their coil build better than some of the other stuff out there. Doesn't sound like your unit is operating properly so I am happy to swap it and see if that is actually the case. Just holler. :wave:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I find that none of the units are accurate to actual temp/display regardless of brand or cost. It also depends on how/what you are measuring.

You are correct all the parts come from China. However DC sets up and tests everything here in the US so that screens out most of the defects in my experience. I also like their coil build better than some of the other stuff out there. Doesn't sound like your unit is operating properly so I am happy to swap it and see if that is actually the case. Just holler. :wave:
You're awesome dude I really appreciate that and its why I recommend you.
👍

Top Bottom