Discontinued Lil' Bud by Vapwood

Duba

Accessory Maker
At this point, I didn't disassemble or test the button, I cleaned and reassembled it. Since then it has worked normally but I had a misfire which made me say that the button must be defective (actually I think I found where to press it to make it work...)
I will use it and watch for any failure and test the button if it persists (although I think the problem come from there as nothing is damaged in the cables, the heater or screws etc...).
I don't think I changed its performance by having moved and otherwise put the coil back in its place, which was one of my fears.:\

Trackrat

At this point, I didn't disassemble or test the button, I cleaned and reassembled it. Since then it has worked normally but I had a misfire which made me say that the button must be defective (actually I think I found where to press it to make it work...)
I will use it and watch for any failure and test the button if it persists (although I think the problem come from there as nothing is damaged in the cables, the heater or screws etc...).
I don't think I changed its performance by having moved and otherwise put the coil back in its place, which was one of my fears.:\
What you have been saying, that 's what my mi 3 was doing before the button quit working. I would guess that the button is starting to fail. I've seen buttons on Amazon at a reasonable price .

Trackrat,
Reactions: Duba

Duba

Accessory Maker
What you have been saying, that 's what my mi 3 was doing before the button quit working. I would guess that the button is starting to fail. I've seen buttons on Amazon at a reasonable price .
I seem to have seen a list of the material used to make the LB (or Elite) on the thread, I'll try to find it.
If anyone has a link to the best button to use, I'm a taker.
Thanks to all.

Duba,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I seem to have seen a list of the material used to make the LB (or Elite) on the thread, I'll try to find it.
If anyone has a link to the best button to use, I'm a taker.
Thanks to all.
Maybe try to message @Alan for help,i think he uses the same button for the iheat 510 desktop.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Duba

Duba

Accessory Maker
I come back to give some newz of my LB.
After cleaning i used it a lot to test the button. Everything works great without any issue.
Alan gave me references to buy a new button which I keep just in case because until now, i don't need it!
I take this opportunity to say that this unregulated vape is really incredible, I get results of great consistency and quality.
In disassembling it, I could see both the simplicity and quality of manufacturing and assembly. As much as the Elite disappointed me and I didn't keep it, this Classic is amazing and i love it since the first day!

el sargantano

After cleaning i used it a lot to test the button. Everything works great without any issue.
Good news reward for your work!
Nice to hear that.
It gives me wings in the hypotethical future when I'll face the same situation. But I guess we'll be able to fix any issue with the LB we could suffer and this device will last forever!!

Razhumikin

Just an educated guess.
What factors went into your guess? I just think it seems really high because there were roughly 1500 milaanas ever made, including all versions, and there seem to be way more milaanas around than LBEs and Timbers.

Razhumikin,

el sargantano

I've not tried yet, cause my Lil Bud classic works like a champ, but:
I wish there would be a serial number on the hidden inner side wood plate that separates the battery from the switch pins & oven. I bet I could get it out quietly, like with an screwdriver, and it would be written in pencil in my dream. I'll check if it fails, seems not soon!

el sargantano,
Reactions: Razhumikin

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow been away for awhile looks like a lot has change. Both my elites and the lil bud are still working great. Has there been any changes to design?

My man, it's good to have you back, pop into the splinter thread so people can pay homage to you for the FC temperature DNA profiles, @bossman kept them alive for you and everyone else although using mods with red panda arctic fox is the new fave...

But yeah nothing has changed with this particular product that this thread is about, except that it is no longer available at all lol

Top Bottom