Discontinued Lil' Bud by Vapwood

Duba

At this point, I didn't disassemble or test the button, I cleaned and reassembled it. Since then it has worked normally but I had a misfire which made me say that the button must be defective (actually I think I found where to press it to make it work...)
I will use it and watch for any failure and test the button if it persists (although I think the problem come from there as nothing is damaged in the cables, the heater or screws etc...).
I don't think I changed its performance by having moved and otherwise put the coil back in its place, which was one of my fears.:\

Duba,
Reactions: Razhumikin

Trackrat

At this point, I didn't disassemble or test the button, I cleaned and reassembled it. Since then it has worked normally but I had a misfire which made me say that the button must be defective (actually I think I found where to press it to make it work...)
I will use it and watch for any failure and test the button if it persists (although I think the problem come from there as nothing is damaged in the cables, the heater or screws etc...).
I don't think I changed its performance by having moved and otherwise put the coil back in its place, which was one of my fears.:\
What you have been saying, that 's what my mi 3 was doing before the button quit working. I would guess that the button is starting to fail. I've seen buttons on Amazon at a reasonable price .

Trackrat,
Reactions: Duba

Duba

What you have been saying, that 's what my mi 3 was doing before the button quit working. I would guess that the button is starting to fail. I've seen buttons on Amazon at a reasonable price .
I seem to have seen a list of the material used to make the LB (or Elite) on the thread, I'll try to find it.
If anyone has a link to the best button to use, I'm a taker.
Thanks to all.

Duba,

Abysmal Vapor

Saturnine in my mind
I seem to have seen a list of the material used to make the LB (or Elite) on the thread, I'll try to find it.
If anyone has a link to the best button to use, I'm a taker.
Thanks to all.
Maybe try to message @Alan for help,i think he uses the same button for the iheat 510 desktop.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Duba
Top Bottom