• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Lil' Bud by Vapwood

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Hello FC,

I'd like to introduce you to a new, all wood, portable pair of on demand, unregulated, pure convection, portable vapes, the Timber and his Little Bud by Vapwood. Both units are in their final stages of production, and will be available for sale shortly. Visit https://vapwood.com for the latest on availability, or to get on the Little Bud waiting list.

Here is some of the features being incorporated into both units.
  • Unregulated, On Demand Convection
  • 20700 Compatible
  • Adhesive Free
  • Coil Heater Technology
No epoxy is used in production. The Little Bud will soon be available with a WonG connection (wood on glass), but currently still being offered with GonG. Coil heater design is more powerful, efficient, and provides fast, even convection heat. Battery will load from either bottom or side, away from the user's face. 20700 battery compatible option. We will incorporate the new 20700 into the design of both units for longer lasting or more oomph for the user. These units will continue to evolve and improve, and will be sold and hand crafted one at a time by Mike (Bravesst), on a first come, first serve basis. I thank you all for your interest and support.

Get on the list for a Timber or Little Bud now! at https://vapwood.com

Timber / Little Bud Protoype Archive
snvso95.jpg

IlxTtJI.jpg
X4laa5L.jpg

lIxrBgB.jpg

UGJSyEp.jpg

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I am happy to announce my status as a manufacturer on FC, and as such, I will not be rebuilding Milaanas any longer. Vapwood is now it's own brand. For the time being, the thread remains in the up and and coming section. I do have a waiting list for the Little Bud already started. Waiting list pricing estimate is $150, you pay nothing until your vape is ready to go.

You can read more about it here.
https://vapwood.com/

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So you’re going with a coil heater like the project? Not a mesh system? How come?

Congrats Mike! Though I was going to ask the same question lol I guess these are not longer Milaana Timbers but their own thing ala MistVape Touch now? Found a source for the electronics etc? Very exciting!

Also is it just me, or should it be Lil Bud instead? :ko:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Going with a *coil mesh* that I form myself. With the help of @Alan, I was able to come to an easy decision, on what I feel is the best overall option. It's much nicer to work with, heats up faster, easier on battery. For me it's a win, win. The mesh isn't bent, rather rolled, much easier to get a consistent, even heat in my prototypes. I'm really excited about the coil, and anyone who's got any of Alan's vapes knows, his heater is top shelf. The iHeat is a sensational unit....

@Shit Snacks
I've been thinking about the Lil vs Little... I will go with the consensus here. So... what do you think FC?

Little Bud
or
Lil Bud

I found sources for everything thanks, even the raw material for the coil heater. As you guys kinda know, it's hard for me not to produce, but I gotta take a step back and nail down this Little Bud (Lil Bud if you prefer) or how about LB (eLbee?). My ideas are forming faster than I can bring them to fruition.

In the short time I've been working with Alan, and what I learned as a furniture builder, is a simple design, method, process, is the only way. Over-complication just invites problems. There are certain things I want to achieve in these units. Much of that has been accomplished by forever getting simpler.

I'm a very lucky guy. I get to combine my two favorite things, weed and woodworking, with some simple electronics thrown in. It's one of the reasons I've decided to keep my prices down, as I love building wooden vapes.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Going with a *coil mesh* that I form myself. With the help of @Alan, I was able to come to an easy decision, on what I feel is the best overall option. It's much nicer to work with, heats up faster, easier on battery. For me it's a win, win. The mesh isn't bent, rather rolled, much easier to get a consistent, even heat in my prototypes. I'm really excited about the coil, and anyone who's got any of Alan's vapes knows, his heater is top shelf. The iHeat is a sensational unit....

@Shit Snacks
I've been thinking about the Lil vs Little... I will go with the consensus here. So... what do you think FC?

Little Bud
or
Lil Bud

I found sources for everything thanks, even the raw material for the coil heater. As you guys kinda know, it's hard for me not to produce, but I gotta take a step back and nail down this Little Bud (Lil Bud if you prefer) or how about LB (eLbee?). My ideas are forming faster than I can bring them to fruition.

In the short time I've been working with Alan, and what I learned as a furniture builder, is a simple design, method, process, is the only way. Over-complication just invites problems. There are certain things I want to achieve in these units. Much of that has been accomplished by forever getting simpler.

I'm a very lucky guy. I get to combine my two favorite things, weed and woodworking, with some simple electronics thrown in. It's one of the reasons I've decided to keep my prices down, as I love building wooden vapes.

NICE!

Yeah the made to order waitlist pay when it's ready system is classic Alan, leisurely wood work and vape building as a fun hobby, instead of a business. You're on the right track, a niche product that will make quite a few people very happy I am sure.

Hope to try one myself some day, but does this mean no more Milaana rebuilds if we send one in? Just built from scratch Vapwood "originals" ?

Oh and you can create a poll at the top of the thread for Lil Bud name options btw (LB is cute too lol)

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I make no comparisons, simply stating it was better for me overall. Milaana is a great product, I surely don't knock the Milaana heater. There are many good available options out there. In the end it's up to you to choose what you like.

A niche product that is making me super happy, and I plan on passing along that happiness to you guys. I'm not looking to explode into a huge vape business, more like just doing the stuff I love, finding very efficient ways to do that so as not to have to charge exorbitant prices, is really what this is all about. Plus, I know what I like in on demand convection unit; taste, control, airflow, comfort, stealth, ease of use, efficient, healthy, and packs a freakin' whallop. I don't have to worry about overhead, keeping costs down, gadgets, or any gimmicks at all. I just gotta make a vape that looks sweet and knocks your socks off.

Bingo on these two vapes, and that's where we're headed...

Yeah... don't need the Milaana parts any longer to create these vapes. After many prototypes that were made possible by me scrounging up any supplies I could find, I want to say that any units produced going forward are pure Vapwood editions, all parts resourced by me, and those are the only parts I will be stocking. It's actually easier to build a unit from scratch than to unbuild a unit then rebuild it. I had to do that because I hadn't sourced all the supplies I need.

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
So there's no RBT patent in the end? Did Ryan give you his blessing? For Alan I know it was a deal between them, but what about you?

I think it is well explained few posts above yours: it uses a different heater than rbt, Alan helped him to build

and if I may, this isn’t talk about the vape itself but rather talk about alan/bravesst business, so maybe this thread isn’t the right place to discuss it?

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
So there's no RBT patent in the end? Did Ryan give you his blessing? For Alan I know it was a deal between them, but what about you?

I think it is well explained few posts above yours: it uses a different heater than rbt, Alan helped him to build

and if I may, this isn’t talk about the vape itself but rather talk about alan/bravesst business, so maybe this thread isn’t the right place to discuss it?

Thanks for answering for me...

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
@Bravesst: I sent you an inquiry via your website! :)
Nice, I already replied to you...

@Shit Snacks
For the life of me, I can't find the *poll* button, even though I know I've seen it. Looks like an overwhelming *Lil Bud* win anyway, maybe LB will evolve into the official nickname.

Now I gotta request a thread name change...

It's official: Lil Bud

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Okay's here's a complete tease, as the coil is just under the disk. There will be plenty of pics in the future, but for now...

This prototype shows the bottom of the unit, which will be capped. The two leads are coming from the wire mesh coil heater (one dead center, one on the circumference). Fascinating system that I actually enjoy building.
afcRj9S.jpg

Yesterday you woulda been looking at a GONG in the hole in the stepped down section. Today my drill bits arrived, and I was able to eliminate the glass. The GONG is GONE. Your stems will fit nicely into that wooden taper.
NPdlmDM.jpg

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Hello Boys and Girls,

Sad to say, I was doing non vape stuff today. All I could think about was my next build, and the holidays are coming, and the house needs some work. Life is cruel. Tomorrow, it's a bit more of the same, but I will get in that shop if I have to wake up at 4 am (wait, I did that today).

Building vapes is as big an obsession as using or owning vapes, but I guess you kinda want that in your *vape guy*. :bang:

Justpassedu

Hey congrats @Bravesst , good to have a local doing what he loves, you come a long way my friend, hope all is well and I’m wishing you luck with everything. I have met you in person and already know you are a great guy and I am 100% certain that will reflect in the product you produce as well . Wishing you all the luck I can my friend .

Top Bottom