Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

skillz1318

Been using the wand for a few days now and love it. Keep it at 400 to save battery. It’s not very aggressive heater and I can just go 1-2 seconds past the click to clear the bowl. Replaced the alpine v1 I’ve been using the last year.

HARMONiCS

It seems if I understand well that the prototype version with the flower switch does not allow to go below 450 while the other version can? No luck for me then cause id like to set the temp lower if I could...I hope there will be a firmware update to fix that ...it could be handy to be able to switch from fahrenheit to celsius as well.

Skinku

Sourcemore have them for $74 now, which is better than £145 at Vapefiend.
Initially I purchased mine at $100 but after a polite email they have refunded the difference as it has not yet shipped.
As ever with ordering from the East, it ain't here until it's here but I have ordered before from Souremore without problem.
Impatient for my fun.

skillz1318

It seems if I understand well that the prototype version with the flower switch does not allow to go below 450 while the other version can? No luck for me then cause id like to set the temp lower if I could...I hope there will be a firmware update to fix that ...it could be handy to be able to switch from fahrenheit to celsius as well.
You can switch C and F by holding down temp up and down buttons.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

It says $169 and is only available as "Pre-Order"....?

"Notice: Please note the product is Pre Order. Your order will be shipped as soon as we get it in stock."

I have an account.... I bought one.

$169 here, too, but not pre-order:

Last edited:

Texus

Finally dug out a SS DynaVap tip, and I gotta say, this is the way to go with the Wand. Don't know the why of it, but SS is getting me bigger, more satisfying hits. This Wand is really killer with DVs.

And with SS tip even as low as 300 on the Wand and it is the shortest time to click of any way of using the Dynavap that I've ever experienced. Noticeably faster than my HotShot, and faster than any setting I've tried on my Flite (though have not explored the high intensity end of the spectrum for Flite).

So really, even at 250, the technique challenge/learning curve on the Wand might center around slowing heat up time to click to get a more full extraction of terpene goodness.

Last edited:

Skinku

Then I haven't got a clue, it was $99, then when I logged in to check on the order status I noticed it was reduced further.
Confused, no doubt of that.

Texus

Sometimes, you stumble upon a great synergy. That happened today with the iSpire. I'd seen some posts and think that one of the challenges of using Wand with a DV is the reproduceability and consistency of heating. And I happened to take a chance on the Old Head Trading Company's Gentleman's Pipe for DV:

And you can rest the Wand right on the top wood surface that the DV tip! Just fabulous. Works great as insertion level for me. Just a stunner of a combo. Would be a great package that Sneaky Pete, @stickstones or @VGOODIEZ could put together if so inclined.

Improvaper

I'd seen some posts and think that one of the challenges of using Wand with a DV is the reproduceability and consistency of heating.

One trick I've found is to form a 20mm screen to fit on the inner lip of the unit. Then you can just rest it on top of a dynavap in a bong or drop it in from the backside and it holds it at a perfect (for me) spot for a nice rich hit. It doesn't get hot itself nor does it affect timing or performance. Quick and easy to pop in and out to switch to dabs.

20210522_004445.jpg

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
These just landed today. Charged mine up. Never bothered to read the instructions or really pay attention to any settings people are using in the videos I have watched. Just set it to 750 in manual mode and came up with some really nice cold start dabs right off the bat. Nice to know you can pick this up with limited to no knowledge and make this work.

I have already swapped out the carb cap for a 25mm Quartz Pi cap.
20210608_151132.jpg
Its just nicer. :lol:

Next to test it as an induction heater for the Dynavap. I don't use the Dynavap out of the house much but if I do, I used the Orion. If this is suitable for the Dynavap I'll just keep this for all purpose.

Texus

Next to test it as an induction heater for the Dynavap. I don't use the Dynavap out of the house much but if I do, I used the Orion. If this is suitable for the Dynavap I'll just keep this for all purpose.
Love that screen hack for DVs. With that raised round part with 3 nubs on the top of the Wand, it may also be possible to 3D print or otherwise make a cap. Looks like that was designed to permit the carb cap to click into place but the size of my carb cap is just barely too big. But think just a disc or a disc with a little handle could work well here.

As for out and about, for me the Wand is a bit too large and heavy to be pocketable. An Orion or Hotshot or Flite are all gonna be better options there (size of a pack of cigarettes vs Wand = size of remote control). But Wand would still be great to throw in a pouch, bag etc. if that is your on-the-go style.

Last edited:
Top Bottom