Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Love that screen hack for DVs.

As for out and about, the Wand is a bit too large and heavy to be pocketable. An Orion or Hotshot or Flite are all gonna be better options there (size of a pack of cigarettes vs Wand = size of remote control). But Wand would still be great to throw in a pouch, bag etc. if that is your on-the-go style.
Yeah I really would use it to take to a friend's house. If I need a pocket vape I'm usually using my Hopper or perhaps the Dotleaf but even then I still store it in the case it came with. I just have so much gear I have been focusing on opportunities to consolidate and streamline.

Texus

Yeah I really would use it to take to a friend's house. If I need a pocket vape I'm usually using my Hopper or perhaps the Dotleaf but even then I still store it in the case it came with. I just have so much gear I have been focusing on opportunities to consolidate and streamline.
Yeah, feel that. For pockets and flower I'd probably stick to my FW7. But as a potential on-the-go dab device, as long as the glass can be kept intact, the wand is a very cool option.

Texus,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

BallzMcVinegar

This will probably be what I buy for a portable heater. Do you think one of those glass adapters could fit and stay in the center so you dont have to try and float a dynavap in there and the adapter just lets you center it without the finesse ? I have a 14mm adapter in my beasthoss IH that lets the dyna cap bottom out and not go through for the perfect depth. Im wondering if that would actually work on this.

Improvaper

Do you think one of those glass adapters could fit and stay in the center so you dont have to try and float a dynavap in there and the adapter just lets you center it without the finesse ?
This works. It does slow things down with heatup, but that can be a good thing, too...

20210608_224652.jpg

20210608_224824.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
These just landed today. Charged mine up. Never bothered to read the instructions or really pay attention to any settings people are using in the videos I have watched. Just set it to 750 in manual mode and came up with some really nice cold start dabs right off the bat. Nice to know you can pick this up with limited to no knowledge and make this work.

I have already swapped out the carb cap for a 25mm Quartz Pi cap.
View attachment 8915
Its just nicer. :lol:

Next to test it as an induction heater for the Dynavap. I don't use the Dynavap out of the house much but if I do, I used the Orion. If this is suitable for the Dynavap I'll just keep this for all purpose.

Wow I saw you show these on IG, after seeing it in your shop earlier, still not entirely sure how it works for dabbing?? Appealing...

Shit Snacks,

Improvaper

Wow I saw you show these on IG, after seeing it in your shop earlier, still not entirely sure how it works for dabbing?? Appealing...
It comes with bangers and proprietary inserts with steel bands encased within them. The induction wand heats up the insert, and Bob's yer uncle.

Yeah thats what I was talking about. Good to see it actually works.
Keep in mind, you need to insert this from the bottom [snicker]. it works fine but it makes it harder to see the screen and indicator light. Just FYI.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
For dabbing it's trully a taste heaven and usage is pretty intuitive, really, it's an impressive device in term on perf, as well the VapCap bonus is a game changer for me... I explain, before I ended to not use so much my VapCaps, a bit more since I got the portable IH called ClickAndGo by Katalyzer but since the Wand I use my VapCaps everyday! sadly just one (O' M2017) works with the Wand and my new Vong Ti Tip doesn't heat. Although I use it with my others IH with success. Do you know if that issue was fixed? It looks like Ispire is pretty reactive to update thing and it's weird if the Wand doesn't work with newer caps... I believe it will be updated... if it was not already updated!

By the way I received yesterday something else from Ispire (not sent by them but by my good friends at LCV), it looks like they created a line of cartridges filled with CBD flowers based "oil", I received one of their battery and an empty disposable vapepen, both the cart and the vapepen are using their DuoCore technology. I got that strain:
gelato-1-ml-cartouche-d-extrait-de-cbd-grow.jpg

It's mentionned on the packaging to be without any PG or VG and to be only full spectrum extract+terpènes, they said to use cannabis derived terps. You can't see it on that pic but it's mentionned to be sold by Ispire using their DuoCore technology. But Grow's company is based in Luxembourg, so it may be an European product only. Taste is good, a little too much when I compare that to my homemade carts... I can't compare to anything else cause it's my first pre-filled cart in the life (I live in EU... that's why...). There was a little leak when I got it but nothing really annoying. Airflow and vapor production is a lot better than with my homemade carts although the content looks a lot less viscous. On the package they say 30%, I believe it's 30% of CBD but I'm not sure. After some high CBD full spectrum wax (66% CBD!) made by Herborizer by the past, this Grow cart is the second CBD extract to be potent enough to be noticeable, yes a nice warm body buzz which doesn't last for long though (but a friend got sweat on the face after 2 hits, surprising!).
Maybe it desserve to get it's own thread although I never seen any cartridges thread related to a specific brand atm

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
This will probably be what I buy for a portable heater. Do you think one of those glass adapters could fit and stay in the center so you dont have to try and float a dynavap in there and the adapter just lets you center it without the finesse ? I have a 14mm adapter in my beasthoss IH that lets the dyna cap bottom out and not go through for the perfect depth. Im wondering if that would actually work on this.
I am actually just rotating it around the side in a clockwise motion while I turn it in my hand. Nice and even extraction with great flavor and density.
That is great news, hope for the flower cup yet!
I was not sure on this as the Ispire site still says 450f
Yeah lots to update there.
Dude it's pretty awesome for both. Admittedly I'm in full on honeymoon but I love the versatility of this thing. Best cold start dabs I have ever had and the induction heater is just more fun to use and yeilds such optimal results over the other half dozen IH's I've tried. To me it's worth it as Dynavap heater or dab unit but it's so nice you get both.

I'm eventually gonna make some videos of the dabbing and Dynavap use. I just want to sure up my technique.

Improvaper

I am actually just rotating it around the side in a clockwise motion while I turn it in my hand. Nice and even extraction with great flavor and density.

Yeah, it really doesn't care where you hold it in "the field"... resting against the side or wedging it against the inside lip works just as well as anything. I like my screen mod as a stop but beyond that I don't think anything more is necessary.

Best cold start dabs I have ever had

I'm so glad it's not just me. This thing has me questioning ALL my dab techniques. I'm tasting shit in trates I've been hitting for months that I have NEVER tasted before. It's eye-opening to say the least.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Dude it's pretty awesome for both. Admittedly I'm in full on honeymoon but I love the versatility of this thing. Best cold start dabs I have ever had and the induction heater is just more fun to use and yeilds such optimal results over the other half dozen IH's I've tried. To me it's worth it as Dynavap heater or dab unit but it's so nice you get both.

I'm eventually gonna make some videos of the dabbing and Dynavap use. I just want to sure up my technique.

Take your time bud, exciting!:popcorn:
(though I didn't really want an excuse to get dyna stuff again damnit lol)

I'm so glad it's not just me. This thing has me questioning ALL my dab techniques. I'm tasting shit in trates I've been hitting for months that I have NEVER tasted before. It's eye-opening to say the least.

:whoa: I only just began with them... :popcorn:

BlazeDis

Also found out that you can adjust the temp down to 250F with the models we received so happy about that!
Hi do other models definitely not go this low ?
Hoping to use primarily with flower .
Haven’t received mine from Sourcemore yet as it’s a preorder and it’s not in stock yet .

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Haven’t received mine from Sourcemore yet as it’s a preorder and it’s not in stock yet .
I can't say for certain what is out there at this time. These are firmware V15 and they came direct from Aspire out of California. Obviously the latest batch of goods but sure what other retailers may. @Improvaper I know yours doesn't go this low, where did you buy?

BlazeDis

I can't say for certain what is out there at this time. These are firmware V15 and they came direct from Aspire out of California. Obviously the latest batch of goods but sure what other retailers may. @Improvaper I know yours doesn't go this low, where did you buy?
Hi ok , do your versions have the extra button for flower ?

EVlL 55

...hello everyone.
i have one of these on the way.
..i use a banger & coil..for years now..and using a 25mm banger im pretty much happy @ °475...(thats using an auber rdk 300).
can someone tell me if thats the actual temp i should use with the wand? im not familiar with induction heating for dabbing and its ratios if any.
..thanks!!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
...hello everyone.
i have one of these on the way.
..i use a banger & coil..for years now..and using a 25mm banger im pretty much happy @ °475...(thats using an auber rdk 300).
can someone tell me if thats the actual temp i should use with the wand? im not familiar with induction heating for dabbing and its ratios if any.
..thanks!!
I am playing around near 600F but it's a learning process for the technique. Very manual.

Texus

Can't speak for the Wand and flower. But based on that option being removed on the device, along with the flower-specific bowls, I imagine Wand had the same issue Dr Dabber did with their Switch, which is that IH's tend to not vape flower well, outside of the special case of the Dynavap. So despite being advertaised as being able to do flower and dabs, I consider my Switch as concentrate only. Same here.

For dabbing it's trully a taste heaven and usage is pretty intuitive, really, it's an impressive device in term on perf, as well the VapCap bonus is a game changer for me... I explain, before I ended to not use so much my VapCaps, a bit more since I got the portable IH called ClickAndGo by Katalyzer but since the Wand I use my VapCaps everyday! sadly just one (O' M2017) works with the Wand and my new Vong Ti Tip doesn't heat. Although I use it with my others IH with success. Do you know if that issue was fixed? It looks like Ispire is pretty reactive to update thing and it's weird if the Wand doesn't work with newer caps... I believe it will be updated... if it was not already updated!
Yeah, I didn't have much luck with my Ti stems, that I otherwise tend to prefer (and which work on other IHs). Not clear on why this is.

Improvaper

So I got some dry herb inserts today. They actually work better stock than I anticipated. Not a great experience, but it works and produces plenty of vapor if you're careful.

However, if you screen the bottom and top of the insert and fill it with boro balls, then it can become a pretty competent injector heater in about 2 heat cycles at 800° (like a minute and a half preheat). I had a feeling these dry herb buckets would be handy for this!

thunderstealer1337

iH do not heatup ti.

Most likely the steel cap wasn't in proper location to activate the ih.

I have only used my ispire with ti tips, no issues at all

thunderstealer1337,
  • Haha
Reactions: LesPlenty

Gottawin

These just landed today. Charged mine up. Never bothered to read the instructions or really pay attention to any settings people are using in the videos I have watched. Just set it to 750 in manual mode and came up with some really nice cold start dabs right off the bat. Nice to know you can pick this up with limited to no knowledge and make this work.

I have already swapped out the carb cap for a 25mm Quartz Pi cap.
View attachment 8915
Its just nicer. :lol:

Next to test it as an induction heater for the Dynavap. I don't use the Dynavap out of the house much but if I do, I used the Orion. If this is suitable for the Dynavap I'll just keep this for all purpose.
Thanks for the purchase this mornin Scott ( Vgoodiez ).. You're definitely sold me on it.. 😏

Gottawin,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Ti can be heated by IH, it is how it is actually melted, Google,

Induction heating has important applications in science and industry. The method of induction heating can be successfully used for melting and heat treatment of titanium and zirconium alloys.

You just need more Ti than other metals for the auto sensor to read an item is in the heater, my SJK has a screw adjuster on the PCB to adjust the sensitivity of its sensor (I think @Hackerman showed how)...maybe a firmware update might fix that prob with the Wand?

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

Lol well this ih doesn't heat the ti tip so I dunno what to tell you, if I put the cap on it starts heating it so maybe the cap diameter makes it large enough to trigger it?

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom