• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Hopper io

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yep, received my 3 brand new GHB3 batts today from Chosty. Each was in a small bag and I wrapped them in a ziploc bag. I’ll check the voltage of one of them later in my Nitecore charger. They’re staying behind the butter until further notice or in case of emergency, i.e. all other Hopper batts die. :peace:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
:lol:
I found one of the last remnants of HL's web presence! Ha!

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Bnc1010

Hey, still using my hopper, but it’s a mix of titanium io body and original hopper back end, has been working great so fingers crossed it keeps hopping along. Would really like my io back end returned as that’s been with them since July 2021, does anyone think they receive their parts that have been sent in for repair once they are back up and running again.?

JBone65

I have a couple units that still work along with some that don't. I also have a bunch of new batteries and the max vapor power adapter. Is anyone buying these anymore anywhere? I don't use them and would sell them pretty cheap.
I might buy a backend if you happen to have a decent one at a fair price.

JBone65,
Reactions: Vitolo

seriousTone

All devices are dead around the universe?:brow: :horse:
:popcorn:
I really count myself lucky, I have an original titanium GH that's still going strong, never once had a problem and I've been using it as a daily driver for over a year now.
I have a couple units that still work along with some that don't. I also have a bunch of new batteries and the max vapor power adapter. Is anyone buying these anymore anywhere? I don't use them and would sell them pretty cheap.
Are you selling any of your batteries? I would buy 2.

felvapes

How did the max vapour adaptor go for you?

I was on the waiting list and prepaid months ahead of release
Then one day as people were starting to get theirs I got an email saying they had none left and refunded me
Was pretty disappointed tbh

Always was interested in how well they worked though
Would have kept my hoppers running I think if the back end is what broke more often

They only worked with the OG not the IO though, is that correct?

felvapes

@felvapes - works with io, but need beefy adapter I posted couple years ago in that Max power adapter thread

surreal-hopper.jpg

Edit: :lol::rofl:
They only made one adaptor didn't they?
And never made more of them and that's why they forced a refund on me (which was shitty because I prepaid super early)

How well does it work for you with your Hopper's?

felvapes,

dmonster

How did the max vapour adaptor go for you?

I was on the waiting list and prepaid months ahead of release
Then one day as people were starting to get theirs I got an email saying they had none left and refunded me
Was pretty disappointed tbh

Always was interested in how well they worked though
Would have kept my hoppers running I think if the back end is what broke more often

They only worked with the OG not the IO though,
It works great with the OG. Its the joy of a fully charged battery 100% of the time. I tried getting my IO to work with it not knowing there's an adapter that was available. My IO stopped working but I still use an OG with the max vapor on occasion.

dmonster,

Bnc1010

Still hopping along with my io body and og backend, not skipped a beat, long may it continue. Fingers crossed I will receive my io back end that’s been with them since 12/21 :rofl:

ikeonabike

Will my grasshopper pair with glass without the silicone mouthpiece? I just picked up a couple new batteries from Chosty, but am kicking myself because I didn't think to add the mouthpiece. If I order it now, I'll have to pay the $10 shipping again, and I just can't bring myself to shell out $17 for a dinky little bit of silicone. Anyone know if there are any cheaper options for picking one up?

ikeonabike,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Will my grasshopper pair with glass without the silicone mouthpiece? I just picked up a couple new batteries from Chosty, but am kicking myself because I didn't think to add the mouthpiece. If I order it now, I'll have to pay the $10 shipping again, and I just can't bring myself to shell out $17 for a dinky little bit of silicone. Anyone know if there are any cheaper options for picking one up?
I know its even more money to shell out, but this is what the pfe is for, it fits 14 mm glass. Also makes a nice mouthpiece on its own. The silicone condom will only help make a seal, not a "fit".
If you want to use glass regularly, pfe is the way to go.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I Hoppered over the weekend with my IO. It’s been weeks since I last did. I topped off the battery charge with a first gen mag charging cable in my car. It worked fairly well. I need to clean the frontend as it doesn’t screw on all the way likely due to debris in the threads (OCD issue for me) though I soaked it in ISO not too long ago.

Over time however other vapes have had more prime time in my rotation but my IO still works. Perhaps I’ll try my OG Hopper soon too though that was largely ignored when I got the IO. :peace:

Vaporific,

eideal852

man fuuuuuck these guys. I have a mason jar full of backend parts that Ill never be able to ditch, i just KNOW theyll pop up for a week to make good...

Top Bottom