Discontinued Haze Square

little maggie

I do not think that Squares shipping in this first batch are getting the extra pods, lids, and tray. I think they are just for people who order during the 4/20 sale, with a ship date in late May?
I don't think so. They were listed as part of the preorder.

Anyway I just pmed them and asked for mine to wait until they get the ss pods. I have too many vapes as it is.

analytika

I put out a quick video update on my haze square. several people were asking

hope this helps:

I got through this video without grasping the essential feature of the vape, rotation through four positions like a rubicks cube.

For one prone to rotate among strains, this vape really is a unique offering. Tempting.

But I'm not sold on the basic concept of reusing bowls just because it's a convection device. Gotta have full spectrum extraction! Can you microdose effectively, without bowl reuse? 4 microdoses of different strains or concentrates (!) on a single load is still tempting.

analytika,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@Haze Vaporizers

Hello there:
I’m on the West Coast, specifically Portland, OR...
What PST time your “420 Square Pro deal” expires on 4/20/18???
Thanks in advance,
Stay vaped

Zangano Cruel,

holyparsniper

I've vaped, and I can't get up!
Damn you 420. Finally bit the bullet on the Pro machine. Haven't seen a lot of concentrate talk or examples when comparing this to V3 but hope it scores well with rosin.

So scared what the final cost on this is going to be after shipping to Canadaland, and the customs import and duties and exchange rate!

Been watching this thread for too long.

Now it's off to the http://www.nationalcannabisconference.ca/ wish me luck!

Happy 420 Square Hazers!

Last edited:

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
Damn you 420. Finally bit the bullet on the Pro machine. Haven't seen a lot of concentrate talk or examples when comparing this to V3 but hope it scores well with rosin.

So scared what the final cost on this is going to be after shipping to Canadaland, and the customs import and duties and exchange rate!

Been watching this thread for too long.
I like it much better than the V3 for trates!

John30

Have you used keef in the square? I used to use it along with bud in my v3 but it wouldn't really be as effective as I hoped. Also it ended up filling up the unit with a ton more gunk to clean compared to just bud so I stopped trying to make it work and just saved keef for my enano

John30,
Reactions: steama

little maggie

I decided to wait for ss. I no longer need to wait for the mail and can just watch the rest of you talk about your experiences with the Haze. I'm a little concerned about the heat given that I can't use water or a whip with it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I decided to wait for ss. I no longer need to wait for the mail and can just watch the rest of you talk about your experiences with the Haze. I'm a little concerned about the heat given that I can't use water or a whip with it.

I don't see why the whip wouldn't work, I will test it for you some time tomorrow. So water connection should be easy too, but this is mainly to be a portable anyhow... I want SS but presume mine is coming with Al for now so will probably end up with both I guess lol

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
Maggie it's surprisingly cool vapor considering the short airpath but slipping a silicone tubing over the mouthpiece will be no issue.

But yeah otherwise you have enough to keep you busy! :lol:

little maggie

Maggie it's surprisingly cool vapor considering the short airpath but slipping a silicone tubing over the mouthpiece will be no issue.

But yeah otherwise you have enough to keep you busy! :lol:
I do. I'm trying to talk myself into getting rid of my triihouse vapes since I don't use them but I like looking at them. It will be interesting to see whether the square or nomad come first. (I hope you like your nomad)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I do. I'm trying to talk myself into getting rid of my triihouse vapes since I don't use them but I like looking at them. It will be interesting to see whether the square or nomad come first. (I hope you like your nomad)

Definitely Square! For all of us lol For a while I was expecting them both around 420 but Dan of course has seen many (un)expected delays building the Nomad from scratch himself! I am actually so impressed how smooth the Haze launch has gone, and how accurate estimates have been. What a great company!

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Got my Square in hand! I charged it up and immediately got all of the many parts cleaned and dried. The fit/finish is pretty good, but there are several small imperfections in the casting and finish.

I'm in the process of running a few test sessions.

A few questions:

My vibrate feature worked for the first one or two draws then stopped for the next two complete bowls then started working again. I assume I turned it on and off somehow. Does anyone know how to do this? I don't think it is explained in the manual?

My top tray/lid sits loosely/unevenly against the body and it seems like the airpath is not well sealed. I am drawing cool air around the lid/tray instead of through the bowl. The vape works better when I squeeze the top/tray against the body when I draw. Is there any way to adjust the tightness of the seal around the lid?

Thanks in advance.

John30

Got my Square in hand! I charged it up and immediately got all of the many parts cleaned and dried. The fit/finish is pretty good, but there are several small imperfections in the casting and finish.

I'm in the process of running a few test sessions.

A few questions:

My vibrate feature worked for the first one or two draws then stopped for the next two complete bowls then started working again. I assume I turned it on and off somehow. Does anyone know how to do this? I don't think it is explained in the manual?

My top tray/lid sits loosely/unevenly against the body and it seems like the airpath is not well sealed. I am drawing cool air around the lid/tray instead of through the bowl. The vape works better when I squeeze the top/tray against the body when I draw. Is there any way to adjust the tightness of the seal around the lid?

Thanks in advance.
Also got mine but still charging as of now I did notice a few nicks here and there on the body of the unit but nothing to noticable. I was surprised how much space there was between the two pieces that make up the vape but I haven't used it yet so we'll see how it goes!

subway13029

Hopefully these arent bad reports..of the unit not sealing?? Cant have an air leak..but i keep checking my spam but still no notice.

subway13029,
Reactions: John30

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We spot check units before shipping and so far, we are satisfied with the finish. I am assuming that you guys are reporting the possible small bumps on the housing and they are due to casting process and not easily avoidable. There should not be anything major but if you do see anything, please contact me. We can always take back an unused unit and replace it with a hand picked one for you guys.

MinnBobber

..................................................................................
When re-assembling the top after loading the pods, you have to push the gasket in firmly, around all the edges and make sure it is seated firmly. Press, press, press all around the gasket

?? How far did you go in your initial cleaning?? Did you leave the inner-most gasket with stainless steel (SS) filter/lid intact??
If you went that far, your re-assembly of the 2 SS parts into the gasket and then reseating the gasket should be checked.
That 2 piece SS assembly is very fussy :)

StonerSloth

cui bono?
..................................................................................
When re-assembling the top after loading the pods, you have to push the gasket in firmly, around all the edges and make sure it is seated firmly. Press, press, press all around the gasket

?? How far did you go in your initial cleaning?? Did you leave the inner-most gasket with stainless steel (SS) filter/lid intact??
If you went that far, your re-assembly of the 2 SS parts into the gasket and then reseating the gasket should be checked.
That 2 piece SS assembly is very fussy :)

Yes, I tore it all down for a deep cleaning, stainless teardrop vapor-path-things included. I reassembled using the included assembly tool. I will take it apart again and re-seat everything very carefully. Thanks for the advice.

Edit: I re-seated everything really firmly and it seems to be working better. I can now hear the air intake on the side of the vape sucking in air - so that is encouraging.

Last edited:
Top Bottom