Discontinued Haze Square

MonkeyTime

That bottom silicone, at least on my first batch Square was very tight and not easy to get back into place. I tore a lot of little schnibles off trying to press it fully into place with stir and dental tools. I haven't found a great way other than patience.

You want to make sure it's pressed firmly down everywhere, it's not always evident, but it does make a difference!

Can't wait to hear more reports from this batch, I'm guessing they'll be very positive!

John30

EDIT: DONT MIND MY STUPIDITY FIGURED IT OUT

My unit seems to be having trouble heating up. I turn it on with three clicks and it turns blue and instead of turning green when its ready it just vibrates and turns off. Dm'ed Haze awaiting their reply. Has anyone else had this issue?

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

My unit seems to be having trouble heating up. I turn it on with three clicks and it turns blue and instead of turning green when its ready it just vibrates and turns off. Dm'ed Haze awaiting their reply. Has anyone else had this issue?

You're holding down the power button correct?

This is on demand, three clicks to turn on, the color shows the heat setting, hold the power button on until green.....enjoy!

The vibrations are it probably timing out and turning off.

If you have been holding it down, it does sound like a problem.

John30

You're holding down the power button correct?

This is on demand, three clicks to turn on, the color shows the heat setting, hold the power button on until green.....enjoy!

The vibrations are it probably timing out and turning off.

If you have been holding it down, it does sound like a problem.
Oh my goodness I am having a off day did not realize you held down the button :< Yesterday was wild and im guessing im not in the right state of mind to follow instructions. *D'oh*

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Still getting the hang on how to get a good rip but when you get the sweet spot its really smooth and tasty vapor. Only problem Im having now is getting my VM see the square so I can set custom presets. The more I use this thing the more I love it.
Update your Windows to the latest version. If you go to updates section on your computer, it should let you update your Windows 10 to the latest version.

Also, the unit should be switched on after hooking to computer.

Last edited:

John30

It was updated to the latest version as I attempted rebooting the VM already; tried forcing usb 3.0 or 2.0, using different physical usb ports. But no luck, still stuck at searching for haze pro. Has anyone confirmed that the using Windows 10 in a virtual machine within Windows 7 works for them? Not really a big deal as I mainly wanted the pro for faster charging either way. What might work is if I install Windows 10 in a separate partition on my hard drive and duel boot but I wont bother doing it unless I really feel the need to.

John30,

analytika

Update your Windows to the latest version. If you go to updates section on your computer, it should let you update your Windows 10 to the latest version.

Also, the unit should be switched on after hooking to computer.
Update your computer's operating system ... for a vaporizer? Seriously? (Yeah yeah yeah I know it's a VM).

Last edited:

Momor

Hi everyone ! I received my square yesterday from Vaposhop and i can't get almost no vapor out of it even at the highest preset temp (430°C).
Is that normal that if i block the little hole (air intake?) on the side of the unit i still have free flowing air when drawing ? (it's a bit more restricted if i squeeze the top of the unit with my fingers)
Also when i turn it on after a long pause it shows the bleu light and vibrate but turns right back off, and then i have to triple click again to turn it really on.
The finish isn't 100% sleek but it's not very noticeable.
The USB port of my unit isn't really well aligned with the cut in the housing (i can plug the USB cable but it's off center).
I'm disappointed but i'm confident that Vaposhop will resolve my issue.
On the good side, the fast heat up time is great and i really like the concept.

MinnBobber

Also when i turn it on after a long pause it shows the bleu light and vibrate but turns right back off, and then i have to triple click again to turn it really on.
You need to hold the button in for it to vaporize. Many forget to do this, turn on and then hold in until it buzzes and turns green, continue holding button in and vape. Did you hold it in, even after it signals ready?---I've seen folks release button when it goes green.

RE free flowing airflow--let me check..... If the air hole is held, it can still pull air thru the mouthpiece.

Zondo

Just that dude
You need to hold the button in for it to vaporize. Many forget to do this, turn on and then hold in until it buzzes and turns green, continue holding button in and vape. Did you hold it in, even after it signals ready?---I've seen folks release button when it goes green.

RE free flowing airflow--let me check..... If the air hole is held, it can still pull air thru the mouthpiece.
No, what he's talking about is an actual issue. I know exactly what he's talking about. It seems to be a glitch of some sort. I've had the unit since first batch and it does it randomly. Haze knows about it, but are waiting to receive my unit so they can do what they need to do. But it's honestly no big deal. It's a random 1 second out of my life.

Zondo,
Reactions: Summer

Momor

@MinnBobber, is your air flow as free when the hole is blocked than when it isn't? For me it makes no difference. I seem to have a big air leak from the top of the unit (I have a bit less air coming through when I squeeze the top of the unit).
I have no problem actioning the vape, it's just than when I turn it on by triple clicking it vibrates an lights but instantly turns off.

@Zondo, it's no big deal for you but you sent your square back to haze for that anyway? Or was there another problem? I' m agree it's no big deal but I would like to have a perfectly functioning unit at least when it's brand new. Also with my unit it happens systematically after a few minutes off.

Thanks for your feedback guys

Momor,
Reactions: Razshiro

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
@MinnBobber, is your air flow as free when the hole is blocked than when it isn't? For me it makes no difference. I seem to have a big air leak from the top of the unit (I have a bit less air coming through when I squeeze the top of the unit).
I have no problem actioning the vape, it's just than when I turn it on by triple clicking it vibrates an lights but instantly turns off.

@Zondo, it's no big deal for you but you sent your square back to haze for that anyway? Or was there another problem? I' m agree it's no big deal but I would like to have a perfectly functioning unit at least when it's brand new. Also with my unit it happens systematically after a few minutes off.

Thanks for your feedback guys
This is not a closed system unit and it will not make a difference. So there is no concept like “air leaks”.

If you have issues with your unit, you can contact VapoShop or us directly and we can all assist.

Haze Vaporizers,
Reactions: steama

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
It does and the draw principle takes the air through the air intake but it is not an enclosed system as soon as you hit the button, it relies on the coil which gets over 800F

StonerSloth

cui bono?
It does and the draw principle takes the air through the air intake but it is not an enclosed system as soon as you hit the button, it relies on the coil which gets over 800F

??

What is your definition of 'draw principle?' Please elaborate.

What does the temperature of the heater have to do with whether or not the airpath is sealed?

StonerSloth,
Reactions: Summer

Whisper

I don't know anyone that vaporizes here ( where I live ), I hope it's not complicated. This will be a learning experience for me, so please, someone take some kind of video, and post it somewhere we can see it. I am sure it will be fine, I got antsy listening to people learning to use the Haze. I am sure most will have it all figured out by the time I receive mine ( tomorrow ). Keep us unfortunates ( still waiting ) informed. I

Lazy Lighting

So just got mine. There is only a quick start guide and according to that to change temp the user pushes the + or -. When I do that the start button always flahses red instead of going through the temp colors settings in the guide. Seems like it's not changing the temp as well. It's a pro model. Do I need the app? I thought it would be on default settings.

Another thing the included charger doesn't work. Not sure why looks high quality.

Done 3 sechs at the low temp I seem to only be able to use and the taste and vape production is great. Can't wait to get it dialed in.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mine came yesterday and my usb c charger didn't seem to work either, be it the cord or the plug I don't know, but it did charge with the C to 2.0 cord and my own usb charger... Haven't plugged into a computer yet, just testing with one pod and the stock temps for now.

First bowl was only half or a third full, got buzz on all temps total 15 hits maybe, not really any visible vapor and opening up herbs still pretty green (batt showed yellow though already). So I added more, of different strain, to now a more full bowl. Still, now starting again a few hits on temp2 I don't get much, UNLESS I squeeze the side pieces together for bowl over the heater.

Looking at it, that piece sits a little uneven, and must be letting fresh air bypass the heater and go directly under the bowl cooling the herbs more. I have not taken anything apart or done any kind of deep clean on mine yet, but I can see more of a gap between the halves on that side. I also noticed the pods had several small flaws in the anodization before I began, inside the bowls, tiny bit outside too but not silver showing like there were a couple dots of inside two of the pods... Definitely going to want the QPQ steel lol but nice to try it first for sure, thanks again Haze!

So yeah I will keep experimenting, just got a huge hit at temp2 with the sides of that corner over the heater pressed together, can definitely hear the airflow difference too. It is such an interesting design and of course smaller than expected in person as usual, but quite heavy! It is such an impressively well thought out design, it really does feel like a next gen improved Elevape meets advanced Firefly as I had hoped.

I am not worried about these potential defects, I know Haze has my back and I am in no rush. Things must be crazy over there so I will continue to test before sending in, unless told to do otherwise. This is certainly a new design that will take getting used to, regardless of any flaws, so I will need a lot of time with it of course...

Last edited:
Top Bottom