• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

scottg402

Hello everyone!

It is my absolute pleasure to introduce the FC community to Haze Vaporizers second offering, the Haze Square! This first post will be a constant work in progress until the details of the PROTOTYPE vaporizer are
finalized. At that point I will remove this verbiage. So that being the case, make sure you check back at the beginning of the thread periodically for additional information.

Now again, please keep in mind that I have not even had the pleasure of using this yet so please don't ask any questions about usage for the moment. Other details may not be finalized and discussed so please understand if it just not the right time now. I will do the best to answer your questions on anything we are confident won't change but if I am not confident I more likely will not be able to comment.

Specifications:

*On Demand / Pure Convection Vaporizer Technology- Estimated 6 second heat up time with a coil driven heating system. The coil will also be user replaceable through the small door on the side of the unit.

* Four independent chambers- Rotated over the single heating coil.

*Body construction is 100% aluminum but the canisters will be made of stainless steel with a silicon gasket to create the necessary seal.

*Designed to accept multiple material types including dry herb, concentrates and e-liquid.

*Prepack Canister system for convenience.

*Designed for easy cleaning. The top section can be completely removed and soaked in ISO alcohol along with the prepack canisters for simple cleaning.

*Completely isolated airpath.

*Size- Roughly as thick as the Dual but smaller in both height and width. Will provide exact specs later.

*Weight- It has some weight to it (mostly battery) and it gives it a great feel of durability and quality. As most of you know, I have a lot of vapes and this one feels small enough and light enough to carry around comfortably in the front pocket.

*Battery- 2600mah internal battery. The technology just wasn't there for us to make this user swappable. However it does charge via micro usb (which just about everyone already has) and it does allow for vaping while charging!

*Colors and Finishes- TBD. We have two different colors for the prototypes currently. Both have an anodized finish and one is black and one is silver. That said we have not decided the colors or the finish.

*Warranty- TBD but you all know how we do! Whatever the case you can rest assured I will take care of the FC crowd!

Pricing- TBD- we don't have the final build to determine the cost so we can't go there but our aim is to make this very competitively priced to compete with all the other popular on demand units hitting the market.

OK....Now for some early photos. Many more of these to come!
bqYZAfF.jpg

The button on top is what you press when you want to take a draw.

d7LWNGK.jpg

The center screw is what allows the top portion and bottom portion to be separated and completely soaked in ISO alcohol.

hvLo57u.jpg

This shows the canister removed and the coil below. Again the entire vapor path is below the canisters and is completely sealed.

AcdScB1.jpg

The two buttons on the side is what changes the temperature settings and the feedback type from hepatic or visual lighting, or both. The lid will be held on by magnets.

lxWVPi1.jpg

Here is the side view with the mouthpiece inserted. The micro USB port is on the side.

I hope everyone is as excited about this as me. I know I work for the company but can I say that THIS THING IS LOOKING SWEET!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

namasteIII

Looks like haze will be getting in on the instant on convection trend that seems to be happening this year.

Check out the video, it's about all the Info we have at the moment.

If you ask me this one is going to turn out amazing or really gimmicky. All depends on if they can nail design to the point were everything just works they way you want it to. That and vapor quality.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
From what he says in the video, it will be an internal battery, ie: not user replaceable

The vape itself looks super small for 4 bowls and instant convection. If it could go through the rotation twice on one charge (8 bowls total) i would be very interested considering the instant heat up and very small package.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looks like haze will be getting in on the instant on convection trend that seems to be happening this year.

If you ask me this one is going to turn out amazing or really gimmicky. All depends on if they can nail design to the point were everything just works they way you want it to. That and vapor quality.

Good to see you doing the walk through @scottg402!!! Well done bud

Seems like the Square is another innovative design from a young company always working to improve function and enhance user experience. Cool that its a new separate model, I guess that explains why the V3 is called Dual

Four chambers sure seems neat, especially with one heating element for them to spin over. Also surpsingly compact considering, but could still be room for a replacable battery perhaps? Seems it is indeed more powerful though

Any reason for limiting the temp options though? With 4 bowls ready at any time, on demand convection, I'd like to see a bit more variety in temps (though I also wonder how well they are regulated with this new tech as well)

All in all both you and the unit look great! ;) Looking forward to hearing more

Vapor Loop

From what he says in the video, it will be an internal, ie: not user replaceable

The vape itself looks super small for 4 bowls and instant convection. If it could go through the rotation twice on one charge (8 bowls total) i would be very interested considering the instant heat up and very small package.

That would be nice if you could get 8, But i think it's going to be more like 4, And that's if you don't vape your material to near nothing.

scottg402

@scottg402

Is this a fixed internal battery or is it user changeable?

Looks like it could be good from the little I've seen, gonna have to keep both eyes on this one, could be somewhere to spend my Zion money since I'm in the UK and can't get my grubby eager hands on one.

4 bowls and no sticky MP :clap:

Fixed internal. I am going to edit in an opening post with more details here shortly. Just so the relavent information we have NOW is up top in the thread and we will continue to edit it along as details are confirmed. Sorry @namasteIII just trying to make it easy to have the information up top. Appreciate you posting this. I was going to include the video as well but now that will come in your post #2.

SOLD!!!!! I wish it had user replaceable batteries but oh well maybe future versions will.
Check the top here shortly. :)

Four bowls? Hot damn!:rockon:
:peace:
Yeah no kidding. I almost fell out of my chair the first time I heard it. This one has been in development since before I worked with Haze so my influence (and everyone else's) will come on the back end of development. Knowing how much I appreciate the dual chambers, I know I am already sold when you double that up!

Where's Scott? I'd like to know when, where, how much. Actually I think I need to block this site. I had myself convinced that the Zion would be the last vape I would ever buy- except the HI which I'm a year into waiting for.
I am here Maggie. Trade show in Vegas at the moment. I am behind on everything in the interest of growing the business. Wasn't planning on this but you all know I don't miss an opportunity to converse with my Haze family!

From what he says in the video, it will be an internal battery, ie: not user replaceable

Battery life remains to be seen but check up top in a few for a feature that will help.

Good to see you doing the walk through @scottg402!!! Well done bud

Seems like the Square is another innovative design from a young company always working to improve function and enhance user experience. Cool that its a new separate model, I guess that explains why the V3 is called Dual

Four chambers sure seems neat, especially with one heating element for them to spin over. Also surpsingly compact considering, but could still be room for a replacable battery perhaps? Seems it is indeed more powerful though

Any reason for limiting the temp options though? With 4 bowls ready at any time, on demand convection, I'd like to see a bit more variety in temps (though I also wonder how well they are regulated with this new tech as well)

All in all both you and the unit look great! ;) Looking forward to hearing more
Thank you. Does the camera add 100 lbs? Body by Haze! Lol

Temp settings are very much open to negotiation but we do know that we will be able to regulate it with the technology we have. The number of temps is something we would need to look at but honestly I find myself usually sitting on one or two anyway.

That would be nice if you could get 8, But i think it's going to be more like 4, And that's if you don't vape your material to near nothing.
We will test until its "acceptable". We all know convection vapes can eat up battery but we want to use that battery as efficiently as possible.

@scottg402 are you already working on the Haze Hexagon? Or can I dream? The Haze Octagon? I can already imagine a marketing deal with UFC in the works.

:peace:
LOLZ not quite yet but good idea!

Congratulations Haze! Awesome news and looks easy to use. Always look forward to the launch of a new vaporizing product. The 4 different chambers would be perfect to have on the go.
Thanks Carol! We are very excited about this one. Spoke to a lot of folks in the industry the last two days and the reception has been overwhelmingly positive! Personally I love how the on demand properties compliment the session style of the Dual. JMO but I think everyone could make room in their collection for these bad boys!

Last edited:

woolspinner

Very interesting.

Man. What a conundrum. I was considering (for my dream future) what my next vape should be, and I would like a portable convection. I usually vape small amounts and have no issue reusing my bowl (I will load a full Underdog direct draw screen, hit it twice, set aside, and vape the rest tomorrow), so I tend to waste more with my Haze than Underdog because either
a) I turn it on to warmup, set it down while I do something else and forget about it, or
b) only want a couple sips now and the rest later
If I want an entire bowl, or am sharing, the Haze is not wasteful, but under either condition a) or b) I wind up wasting some product.

Until now, I guessed it would be down to Firefly 2 or Zion. But this adds another option, and with a company I already trust. I will be interested to try this when it comes out. Having a device that can vape anything really is convenient. I prefer replaceable batteries, though, which was always my sticking point with the Firefly.

I would also be concerned about the twirly gizmo (I play an engineer on t.v.!) and making sure it will survive long-term and not break after a year of normal use, also how to clean it? Will resin seep into the center and gunk up the twirly part (I play a SENIOR engineer on t.v.!) and, if so, how can that be cleaned?

The bowls on the proto-type look small (wide but thin) which appeals to me as a small dose user as well.

@scottg402 gah! Crossed in the mail, I will read your post now.

Apparently @scottg402 when editing on a smartphone, one cannot add a quote to an existing post. Anyway, what I wanted to quote was your temperature remark because, like you, I tend to sit on one or two temps (for me, it is literally temp setting "1" and "2"). On my underdog, I leave the screens in one place. Unless Haze wants to spend big bucks (which translates to higher cost device) on a digital or user adaptable (set using an app on one's smartphone, maybe?) heat setting, the best you can do is aim for the 4 least objectionable/4 most acceptable heat settings and hope the other bells and whistles or style stand out from the crowd enough to compensate if the temps are not EXACTLY what that one user would prefer.

Last edited:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hello everyone!

It is my absolute pleasure to introduce the FC community to Haze Vaporizers second offering, the Haze Square! This first post will be a constant work in progress until the details of the PROTOTYPE vaporizer are
finalized. At that point I will remove this verbiage. So that being the case, make sure you check back at the beginning of the thread periodically for additional information.

Now again, please keep in mind that I have not even had the pleasure of using this yet so please don't ask any questions about usage for the moment. Other details may not be finalized and discussed so please understand if it just not the right time now. I will do the best to answer your questions on anything we are confident won't change but if I am not confident I more likely will not be able to comment.

Specifications:

*On Demand / Pure Convection Vaporizer Technology- Estimated 6 second heat up time with a coil driven heating system. The coil will also be user replaceable through the small door on the side of the unit.

* Four independent chambers- Rotated over the single heating coil.

*Body construction is 100% aluminum but the canisters will be made of stainless steel with a silicon gasket to create the necessary seal.

*Designed to accept multiple material types including dry herb, concentrates and e-liquid.

*Prepack Canister system for convenience.

*Designed for easy cleaning. The top section can be completely removed and soaked in ISO alcohol along with the prepack canisters for simple cleaning.

*Size- Roughly as thick as the Dual but smaller in both height and width. Will provide exact specs later.

*Weight- It has some weight to it (mostly battery) and it gives it a great feel of durability and quality. As most of you know, I have a lot of vapes and this one feels small enough and light enough to carry around comfortably in the front pocket.

*Battery- 2600mah internal battery. The technology just wasn't there for us to make this user swappable. However it does charge via micro usb (which just about everyone already has) and it does allow for vaping while charging!

*Colors and Finishes- TBD. We have two different colors for the prototypes currently. Both have an anodized finish and one is black and one is silver. That said we have not decided the colors or the finish.

*Warranty- TBD but you all know how we do! Whatever the case you can rest assured I will take care of the FC crowd!

Pricing- TBD- we don't have the final build to determine the cost so we can't go there but our aim is to make this very competitively priced to compete with all the other popular on demand units hitting the market.

OK....Now for some early photos. Many more of these to come!

WfLTzlP.jpg

WfLTzlP.jpg

The button on top is what you press when you want to take a draw.

4EgScDm.jpg

The center screw is what allows the top portion and bottom portion to be separated and completely soaked in ISO alcohol.

B1iCEcR.jpg

This shows the canister removed and the coil below. Again the entire vapor path is below the canisters and is completely sealed. The upper right hand corner is a picture of the liquid canisters.

fQRz20B.jpg

The canister design is going to change. We are not happy with three pieces and how the silicone fits around it to create the seal. We want a more simple design.

The two buttons on the side is what changes the temperature settings and the feedback type from hepatic or visual lighting, or both. The lid will be held on by magnets.

If you look closely you will also see the internal storage for the mouthpiece stem(s).

I hope everyone is as excited about this as me. I know I work for the company but can I say that THIS THING IS LOOKING SWEET!!!
Looking sweet indeed! I need to use my HAZE Dual to calm myself from the excitement.:D

woolspinner

But, is the air path aluminum?

*Size- Roughly as thick as the Dual but smaller

Photo size comparison?

The center screw is what allows the top portion

Love that it is a normal screw and does not require a special tool to undo.

The lid will be held on by magnets.
Same type as a grinder? How close to my wallet can this get before erasing the magnetic strip on my credit card?

The canister design is going to change

Interesting look, looks deeper than I thought. I would love to know how it compares (in volume) to the dry herb cannister on the Haze 3.0. Larger or smaller, by a lot or a little?

ETA: oh, and my cleaning questions were answered, too. Thanks.

NickDlow

Log Hog
@scottg402 hey man it's been a min. I'm getting back into the swing of things around here. I see you've been busy with the haze folks. Looks sweet.

As far as the battery charging. Is there any overcharging protection within the unit? As in once it's fully charged it doesn't draw any more electricity to burn out the battery. That's my main concern with internal batteries.

Also any idea on the longevity of the coils?

Take care buddy and don't get into too much trouble in Vegas.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@scottg402 hey man it's been a min. I'm getting back into the swing of things around here. I see you've been busy with the haze folks. Looks sweet.

As far as the battery charging. Is there any overcharging protection within the unit? As in once it's fully charged it doesn't draw any more electricity to burn out the battery. That's my main concern with internal batteries.

Also any idea on the longevity of the coils?

Take care buddy and don't get into too much trouble in Vegas.

Oh and a pass through power adapter would also be great for an internal battery vape... :2c:

Vapor Loop

Oh and a pass through power adapter would also be great for an internal battery vape... :2c:

Don't allow for vaping while charging mean pass through?

Top Bottom