Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Isn't that it there between your Nonavong and '21 Omni? Or do you mean the shorty? The facets always remind me of a mirror ball.
Ah so that is an 18 omni, think I bought mine in 2020 or thereabouts so had no clue, I was thinking the generation before that one then, I’m not 100% clued up on different models and shit like some people and their greater Knowledge than mine, but now I get what ur saying bud:tup::lol:

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: Green Kiwi

coolbreeze

Ah so that is an 18 omni, think I bought mine in 2020 or thereabouts, I was thinking the generation before that one then, I’m not 100% clued up on different models and shit like some people and their greater Knowledge than mine, but now I get what ur saying bud:lol:
Yeah, it's usually called that but I think it originally came out in late 2017? Idk, either. There were a couple very short-lived designs in like 2016-17, I think. They're pretty cool but they seem pretty primitive in comparison and I think they made only a small number. Anyhow, the two you got are cream of the crop, for sure. Every time I use one I'm like, 'man, satisfying!'

Demonic chronic

Yeah, it's usually called that but I think it originally came out in late 2017? Idk, either. There were a couple very short-lived designs in like 2016-17, I think. They're pretty cool but they seem pretty primitive in comparison and I think they made only a small number. Anyhow, the two you got are cream of the crop, for sure. Every time I use one I'm like, 'man, satisfying!'
Thanks man, a must say a do like them a lot.

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Demonic chronic

Anyone cram as much weed as humanly possible into their dyna bowls or is that just me:D, obviously a don’t cram it 2 the point I can’t draw and its all neat with no shit hanging over edges, use mainly thru water anyways, but I do stuff the weed right in these wee bastards. Get fantastic Flavourful and reliable hits this way. Evenly vaped as well✌️.

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

I powdered my flower to get more in the bowl. Then I backfill that with kief. Makes for some heavy draws.
A do like me some kief packed bowls (shit tons in) thru a nice smooth diffused bong, thats the only reason i save the stuff honestly haha:rofl:, a got a nice wee collection of kief currently between 2-3g roughly not weighed it (don’t think I’ve ever saved that much). Saving for them rainy days when we’re dry u know.
Edit-I’ve been using a standard 2020 cap on my new vong (i) with great results. Got an old standard cap that isn’t even dated that was on my old Wooden omnivong it has 2 clicks quite fat apart but reliable, anyways used it on the vong (i) and fuck me it really turned it into a proper power house like my omnivong I vape bonged with for years. 1 dyna bowl=2 hits to dark avb. Fantastic:science:

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: Gnome34

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Those unmarked caps are early '18 or earlier. I'm finding a lot of those are pretty decent caps.

I only wish I had some THC kief. Mine is mail-order CBG. Pretty decent stuff to help bake more evenly.

'twigs and seeds' we used to say about the waning stash. I have a shitload of sugar stems from sifting flower.
That stuff has a lot of THC that a MF Launch Box makes for some fine vape.

Demonic chronic

Those unmarked caps are early '18 or earlier. I'm finding a lot of those are pretty decent caps.

I only wish I had some THC kief. Mine is mail-order CBG. Pretty decent stuff to help bake more evenly.

'twigs and seeds' we used to say about the waning stash. I have a shitload of sugar stems from sifting flower.
That stuff has a lot of THC that a MF Launch Box makes for some fine vape.
Interesting, I got that cap with the wooden omnivong I bought some time in early feb 2020 at least (according to a vid). I’ve also got what some would call shake for when am piss poor as well as the wee amount of kief, gotta plan ahead us stoners:spliff:. Sounds like a nice sesh with the mflb, just recently sold mine with the orbiter:peace:, went butane power all the way haha✊. Only electric vape I got left now is the original volcano with extras but I don’t even know what they go for cause a have thought about it lol, it kinda got me into vaping seriously and regularly.

Last edited:

Green Kiwi

I get more taste because of this cooling, like eating soup: when it's too hot i don't really taste a lot...
THIS:rockon::rockon::nod:.

Anyone cram as much weed as humanly possible into their dyna bowls or is that just me:D, obviously a don’t cram it 2 the point I can’t draw and its all neat with no shit hanging over edges, use mainly thru water anyways, but I do stuff the weed right in these wee bastards. Get fantastic Flavourful and reliable hits this way. Evenly vaped as well✌️.
And THIS:rockon::freak::brow:.

Smokey McVape

Overfilling or cramming as much in on my Dynavaps always leads to either scorching of the top of the load where it touches the inside of the cap or the need to stir the bowl after a couple of heat cycles.
It's funny how much variation you get with devices that are basically the same!!!

Demonic chronic

Overfilling or cramming as much in on my Dynavaps always leads to either scorching of the top of the load where it touches the inside of the cap or the need to stir the bowl after a couple of heat cycles.
It's funny how much variation you get with devices that are basically the same!!!
I always tamp it down before I hit it so doesn’t scortch the load, and I do cram a shit tone in my bowl but like a said I’ve still enough room for a light tamp, I’m a man who has done this method a while an has honed his skills:rofl:

Smokey McVape

I always tamp it down before I hit it so doesn’t scortch the load, and I do cram a shit tone in my bowl but like a said I’ve still enough room for a light tamp, I’m a man who has done this method a while an has honed his skills:rofl:
I do the tamp down too but as the load heats up it expands and hits the cap, I just need to put a little less in I quess!

Demonic chronic

I do the tamp down too but as the load heats up it expands and hits the cap, I just need to put a little less in I quess!
Aye haha that could be the case, I usually poke my little finger in the bowl and twist and tamp so its indented in away from the cap end dunno if it helps or not just a little habit I’ve cought myself doing.

GoldenBud

Ti Tip + Captive cap..... stem build: Good Vibes Boro 19/19 stem connected via Alan's Silicone to Lamart Stem.... 0.05gr of hash going 1 sec after the click @jasp3r this is intense wow... the vapor was cool as well :cheers: definately no need for a bubbler..

Demonic chronic

Does anyone know how much an elusive 7 fin ti tip would cost on the second hand market £ ?, thinking one will finish this off nicely. Moving away from electric devices even thinking about selling the volcano:o, never thought I’d say that, only electronic device left in my collection. Mods please Keep this note up posting and remove the 1 where picture fucked Up thanks.
FCFFAD7-B-EA89-4129-A461-0370-BC51-B52-D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenBud

Does anyone know how much an elusive 7 fin ti tip would cost on the second hand market £ ?, thinking one will finish this off nicely. Moving away from electric devices even thinking about selling the volcano:o, never thought I’d say that, only electronic device left in my collection. Mods please Keep this note up posting and remove the 1 where picture fucked Up thanks.
if you don't find 7 fin tip, i suggest you to find some good cooling stem. 7 fin will cool a bit better, but heavy walled glass stem will do it better IMHO ....

Demonic chronic

Shit they that hard to find?, Deffo lookin for a 7 fin it tip for my collection, even posted in the classifieds in looking to buy, but I haze zero idea what a 7 fin is worth tho?, not really bothered about cooling stems because when I’m not vape bonging (about 98% of the time at home) like when I use my omnis out and about I always use a low temp cap when not using water.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Shit they that hard to find?, Deffo lookin for a 7 fin it tip for my collection, even posted in the classifieds in looking to buy, but I haze zero idea what a 7 fin is worth tho?, not really bothered about cooling stems because when I’m not vape bonging (about 98% of the time at home) like when I use my omnis out and about I always use a low temp cap when not using water.
They're really hard to find...

Top Bottom