The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
My Obsidium M came in fast. I drew a blue Pucc, I would have liked a black, and am happy with it. It’s a nice budget grinder. I do have two BCG so….

The M looks marvelous. Just what I was hoping for. I’m not going to lie. This M is probably not going to get used. I have another ‘21 and I kind of just wanted a collectors piece. I’m definitely grabbing some Obsidium tips and caps when they become available for every day use.

327-A762-E-D15-A-44-B6-9-C8-A-E29-E01142-AF1.jpg

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
crazy stem, i guess phatpiggie's, but what is this insert?! dark glass insert?

I think it is cobalt blue? @phattpiggie what is it? Looks like blue to me, in certain light it looks like the light is coming from inside.

I like this stem a lot, maybe best. I have enjoyed vongs through water or jhooks much more than stems because of the vapor heat. This stem is the best one to hit that I own. I've used it exclusively since it arrived. The combo of the glass and the length gets the vapor to a place where I can actually enjoy a stem. If I screw up and manage to break the stem it is something I would definitely seek to replace. I'm not sure if he still makes these.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Don’t laugh I think it’s cute, and so does the wife:rofl:, bought ages ago it’s a little ehle, sadly no diffusers in size I need which, isn’t that’s always the way , I wanna get a roor 100ml for the collection as well will pair with the 250ml, this will be my bong in a day or 2. Only got 3 14mm bongs:sherlock:, is that the gods ( that I don’t fucking believe in haha) ways of saying but more 14 mm pieces,
6-F7-D926-D-5-E43-4042-8-F10-E9-E2056-DF267.jpg

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Don’t laugh I think it’s cute, and so does the wife:rofl:, bought ages ago it’s a little ehle, sadly no diffusers in size I need which, isn’t that’s always the way , I wanna get a roor 100ml for the collection as well will pair with the 250ml, this will be my bong in a day or 2. Only got 3 14mm bongs:sherlock:, is that the gods ( that I don’t fucking believe in haha) ways of saying but more 14 mm pieces,
6-F7-D926-D-5-E43-4042-8-F10-E9-E2056-DF267.jpg

I like the size, was it a 250ml?

Demonic chronic

CD0877-DE-4-A9-A-432-A-9383-D5-ECA874-FE9-B.jpg
A9-A444-F8-2-CBD-47-BE-9-B3-B-19176-E056-B99.jpg
I like the size, was it a 250ml?
It’s a 100ml, just need the roor 100 ml now:dog:for the erm…collection, bought the 100ml years ago, my main daily is a 250ml, this one in fact, the 100ml is a little on the small side, I find that the 250 ml bong is the perfect size for a Dynavap bowl. Here an image of the Bongs side by side for size comparison the Ehle 100ml and the roor 250ml. The ehle need about 3 bong hits of the same bowl to clear where as the roors decent it gets 1 dyna hit per dyna bowl per 1 bowl, always get 2 nice milky hits this way, The roors glass is on the dirty side and I do apologise for it (I’m OCD) I’m so ashamed:lol:, if it wasn’t for me in isolation this class gets cleaned a day or 2 At most so it’s really annoying me.

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
I think I would like to upgrade my Dyna EDC solution. I store my regular sized omni in the Interplanetary Development Silo for the lightweight. Can't even feel it while walking around. But I'm using the old aluminum Silo, I'm not a fan of the steel Silo. Anyone knows a Titanium Silo-style tube I could use as replacement?

Baboose1948

Hello. So I got my 2021 m obsidium and pucc grinders and I have to say, I'm pretty surprised by the 2021m. I did not like the 2020m at all and still have one packed away somewhere thats waiting to be given away. The 21 stem is reminiscent of the 19 and the tip seems to behave like my older SS tips. Also, this is the first time that I've ever had a captive cap that's actually captive. It's still useless with my IH but works perfect with a torch. The clicks are are right on time, both on the heat up and cool down.

The pucc grinder looks and feels great, however, I feel like the actual grinding is a bit lacking. I normally use a Santa cruz and I get a consistent, fluffy grind every time no matter what my bud is like. The puccs end product isn't as consistent but completely acceptable. I'll definitely keep it and use it.

Over all, this is an impulse purchase I don't regret.

Demonic chronic

Hello. So I got my 2021 m obsidium and pucc grinders and I have to say, I'm pretty surprised by the 2021m. I did not like the 2020m at all and still have one packed away somewhere thats waiting to be given away. The 21 stem is reminiscent of the 19 and the tip seems to behave like my older SS tips. Also, this is the first time that I've ever had a captive cap that's actually captive. It's still useless with my IH but works perfect with a torch. The clicks are are right on time, both on the heat up and cool down.

The pucc grinder looks and feels great, however, I feel like the actual grinding is a bit lacking. I normally use a Santa cruz and I get a consistent, fluffy grind every time no matter what my bud is like. The puccs end product isn't as consistent but completely acceptable. I'll definitely keep it and use it.

Over all, this is an impulse purchase I don't regret.
Looks pretty nice, glad you don’t regret you purchase:tup:, I’m an old school guy got 3 space cases:myday: pretty much set for life there:lol:

Demonic chronic

Had to use end up using my low temp cap on my roor pocket friend (fucking life saver), Vapor kept making me cough like a bastard, normally like a hot cap thru water, the low cap I get an extra bong hit but it’s so much smoother with this bastard covid throat , so that’s must be good😷:leaf:i may end up buying more of these low temp cap they really do have a place.

:lol:Does it count in this thread if I just use the tip?:D
Decently sized hits there bud:tup:, still amazes me how white the Vapor in my bong get for such a small amount of bud being used. I remember when I first got my omnivong I quickly pulled out (no filthy jokes guys come we got gals here lol) to look in the cap as I was sure i combusted and it the load was still green as shit.

Baboose1948

Had to use end up using my low temp cap on my roor pocket friend (fucking life saver), Vapor kept making me cough like a bastard, normally like a hot cap thru water, the low cap I get an extra bong hit but it’s so much smoother with this bastard covid throat , so that’s must be good😷:leaf:i may end up buying more of these low temp cap they really do have a place.
The low temp cap is quite slept on. I hear a lot of people say "what's the point, just heat near the tip". However, it's not the same. The low temp cap is consistent and prolongs a sesh something ridiculous.

Demonic chronic

The low temp cap is quite slept on. I hear a lot of people say "what's the point, just heat near the tip". However, it's not the same. The low temp cap is consistent and prolongs a sesh something ridiculous.
When whilst I had covid regular caps were ripping my throat 2 pieces, put my low temp cap on and I was able to vape again and be able to enjoy it without cought a lung up and killing my throat after every hit, so I really needed one, I’ve since ordered a few more in case something like this happens again, oh on a plus I got my first negative test since testing positive for covid, so one more negative and am fuckin free baby:rockon:

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Can anyone help me with a quick question? I currently own the new Omni, and the Simerell MVS. I hooked them both up to my bong and the Omni seems to hit harder. Does anyone know if the Ti Vong hits harder than both of the units I have on the bong? Just trying to see if there is any difference at all?

Thanks Vape family

LAWTHEONE,
Reactions: GoldenBud

coolbreeze

Can anyone help me with a quick question? I currently own the new Omni, and the Simerell MVS. I hooked them both up to my bong and the Omni seems to hit harder. Does anyone know if the Ti Vong hits harder than both of the units I have on the bong? Just trying to see if there is any difference at all?

Thanks Vape family
The Omni hits hard, but its strength is flavor. The Vong bowl can hit harder, but the flavor suffers, though the Vongi seems to handle flavor slightly better.

coolbreeze,

Demonic chronic

I am covid free too baby since 1 month :rockon: Used my VapCap a lot during that week... it helps :peace:
A hear you, glad 2 hear it, fuck covid, I vaped so much in that 1 week, I put it down to stress:rofl: , luckily I had a few different strains to keep me from getting bored.

The Omni hits hard, but its strength is flavor. The Vong bowl can hit harder, but the flavor suffers, though the Vongi seems to handle flavor slightly better.
Plus what cap you use can make a major difference, I put an older 2020 standard cap on my vong (i) and it hits quite similarly to my older ti tipped omnivong. Made quite the difference for me at least, I find older caps 2 be a little hotter.

Demonic chronic

Ah! Gonna try this!
Let us know the results:tup:, worked wonders for me, oldest cap I used on it was the standard 2020 and I’m happy with the results, I’m sure an older cap will run different on the new tip, I find the older 18-19 caps run a little hotter.

Ah! Gonna try this! I dolled my cocobolo Vong up with a '21 M Rosium tip n cap and it not only looks maaaaaahvelous but it hits really nicely as well.
Show that shit am sure we all love a look.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: coolbreeze

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Received the latest all black 21M, just so I could give away the free Pucc grinder, and I like BLACK.

As most know, it’s always SMART, to completely CLEAN, any new device or glass rig, as you just don’t KNOW.

Using 99% ISO, all parts seemed clean..... until the qtip came out BLACK, from inside the condenser. Seems they COAT everything, even internal parts you can’t see in normal use.

Most of my stems are glass, or higher end titanium models, but I certainly like the more subtle cuts on the 21m, over the garish 20m. I’ve never attempted to quantify any airflow differences between tips and caps, but a single test in my IH and it seemed to have a bit less mass, perhaps, but I didn’t use my 20m much to really know. Still, I’d pick up the 21m before the 20m. It does look very COOL, in BLACK, hope the coating lasts......

Demonic chronic

@coolbreeze did you try an older cap on your new vong tip?, and if so did It make a difference for you ?

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Top Bottom