endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Thanks for answering. Well, that defeats the entire purpose of the thing. If I have adjust-a-bowl, imo there's no need for a half bowl converter anymore. Ill just keep filling my 2019 half-full then.

Here's @TommyDee half bowl solution for a 2019 M tip.

I don't know about the adapter but I will give a shout-out for a half-bowl tip;

zf9nce74w3771.jpg

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I have seen dosing caps for the vapcap. Are the working good? Would also be an way to reduce chamber.
Just heard about these as coming soon on the VGoodiez site ...

Smokey McVape

Anyone tried the DynaVap Omni (2021)?
I have the standard 2021 Omni and the 2021 Obsidian Omni. Both offer better performance than the M but in my opinion the standard 2021 Omni is better than the Obsidian due to the fact that the black paint/substance affects heat up and cool down negatively. Using the same bud and induction heater side by side both 2021 Omni's click at the same time but the standard Omni produces noticeably larger clouds.
I think the coating on the Obsidian makes it harder to heat the bowl and the cap is clicking because it is reaching the right temp before the bowl is if that makes sense.
TLDR - Buy the standard Omni not the Obsidian

Comfortably Numb

My first Dynavaps were 2 2020 M's....One reg finish and the other Phantom....both hard to heat up because of a larger mass tip...but the dark Phantom was a lot more difficult to heat with a torch...

Comfortably Numb,

Skunkport

There's a steel dosing capsule available in the EU from vaporisateur, I order a set along with a VG glass bat a couple days ago. Phytohightech seems to be the manufacturer.

GoldenBud

uhhh that's great, I'll use them without CCD/screen, give it to me 😍

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I have the standard 2021 Omni and the 2021 Obsidian Omni. Both offer better performance than the M but in my opinion the standard 2021 Omni is better than the Obsidian due to the fact that the black paint/substance affects heat up and cool down negatively. Using the same bud and induction heater side by side both 2021 Omni's click at the same time but the standard Omni produces noticeably larger clouds.
I think the coating on the Obsidian makes it harder to heat the bowl and the cap is clicking because it is reaching the right temp before the bowl is if that makes sense.

Could it be variation in the caps that causes a difference as well?

There's a steel dosing capsule available in the EU from vaporisateur, I order a set along with a VG glass bat a couple days ago. Phytohightech seems to be the manufacturer.

Those dosing capsules look interesting, keen to hear how they work out for you, once your scientific testing is complete of course! :spliff:

Not Invented Here

Interesting! I also own the obsidium and the basic '21 omni, and I was considering asking if anyone else noticed they might have different heating charicteristics. I use induction heaters, and I prefer the PVD coating myself, but I do agree it seems different. I heat for a while past the click with the obsidium and I feel like I get bigger clouds than the basic one. Also, the way the PVD coatings like obsidium, azurium, aurum, and rosium feel on my lips, it's almost glassy, like a ceramic glaze. I love it.

Smokey McVape

Sorry, but for me this is another useless Dynavap add on that isn't necessary.

Ganjora

must agree with the "another useless dynavap add on that isn't necessary" sentiment
having spent an absolute fortune i feel qualified to say the only things necessary are an M, single jet torch & weed.
the rest is superfluous.

and the only other thing i want is the 2021M when the 2022 edition comes out and the price drops.
but only then, and that's it.

Sweet-vapour-69420

must agree with the "another useless dynavap add on that isn't necessary" sentiment
having spent an absolute fortune i feel qualified to say the only things necessary are an M, single jet torch & weed.
the rest is superfluous.

and the only other thing i want is the 2021M when the 2022 edition comes out and the price drops.
but only then, and that's it.
I spent way too much coming to this same conclusion. The £3 torch in my local smoke shop roasts rings around the expensive ones I’ve had. The M tip toasts the material deeper and longer than the Ti offerings (which are also great but I feel are more of a quick rips on a day out tip) and the stems aren’t that far off the omni cooling wise.

Although I’d add that a good cooling stem/glass piece and well tuned IH are a “want” that comes pretty close to being a “need”

These days I’m happy with my one DV setup, IMO focusing in on one setup and getting to know the quirks of it intimately will get you better results than jumping setup every week

Skunkport

For flower, I would agree dosing capsules aren't needed. Oil, kief and hash though, could be wrapped in the degummed hemp fibre then into the caps and that would be a hell of a lot easier to reload on the go. I wouldn't even think about trying to load a kief bowl outdoors in the wind!

terac.one

Manufacturer
We did it! We have developed an adapter for the dynavap extraction chamber. This development combines the mobility of the dynavap with the cooling and cleaning capabilities of the link system terac.one. And TRC-steam is now available for dynavap users. The adapter can be purchased or downloaded from our website.

dynadapter1x-1.jpg
dynadapter1x-3.jpg
dynadapter1x-5.jpg

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Although I’d add that a good cooling stem/glass piece and well tuned IH are a “want” that comes pretty close to being a “need”

The Revolve stem offers great cooling. It instantly became the only stem i use nowadays. For me it was exactly what i was looking for.
Both the Ti and the glass stem produce the coolest vapor so your first "want/need" is covered.
And MAD-heaters is working on a IH-heater aswell so if they keep up their standards they might get your second need covered too.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Welcome to FC @VapCap. Glad to see you joining in on the fun.:tup:
I had a question about the pyro, how easy is it to clean when switching flavors?
Love the new laser etching on the metal cap by the way.

Here is the latest from indie.
18 minutes ago
Greetings Funders!

The past 24 hours have been exciting and inspiring. We received our first laser etched cap, and it looks pretty good. We hope to be able to laser etch all of our caps if we can raise sufficient funds.

fzghu7b58as1f5cicueu.jpg

It sure is wonderful to see people I've never met supporting my project. Seeing our Funders double four times over in one day has been thrilling. This project has been my passion for the past 3 years, and now it seems like this dream may finally come true.

Thank you,

George

ea0xcyoktauyy3byyhol.jpg
George Breiwa
Weird how far we've come

Top Bottom