acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I have an old Lucid Customs wall IH, a Flux Deluxe, a Flight, and a Wand, and I think the Flight is the only one that competes head-to-head. They're not currently being built, but maybe a used one will come up for sale?
I love my Flite. With it, my vapcaps are honestly my smoothest vapes. Adjusting the pulse between hits is amazing. I never cough.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
It's made to hit through water. I think most folks like it because it's got a tip with mass and it really heats toward large, watercooled hits. I get fewer, bigger hits off a bowl, as a rule. A potential problem is the flavor suffers, but that can be mitigated with technique, or other bowls. You will probably like the performance with your current Ti bowl, for instance. I've been using a '21 Omni bowl set to half and get 2 big, flavorful hits. Works nice with a '21 M bowl, too, and as I've mentioned I think the standard bowl works better here somehow as well. It ought to meet your Omnivong in performance as you gain familiarity.

The airport closes down completely, or it'll hold any partial opening. It gets big, open hits native with the port uncovered. Frankly, it's easier to adjust than the Omni.

There's something funky and fun about the VonGs and they do feature real improvements (such as the body not swelling and sticking in the bong joint), but whenever I go back to the Omnivong--Nona or Hydra--I'm reminded how satisfying the really are.

For anyone on the fence over whatever remaining hydra and nonavong setups are available on DV, grab one, you won't be disappointed. If you got the cash and the inclination, both new vongs are fine upgrades in some important ways.
With my current omnivong bowl set full, I get 2 bong hits from a bowl and it’s dark brown avb, would the new vong be able 2 do that?

Demonic chronic,

coolbreeze

With my current omnivong bowl set full, I get 2 bong hits from a bowl and it’s dark brown avb, would the new vong be able 2 do that?
Once you adjust to it I'm sure you could do it. The '21 vong bowl really cooks. Caveat being taste, but very aggressive heating will cost some taste no matter the tip.

Demonic chronic

Once you adjust to it I'm sure you could do it. The '21 vong bowl really cooks. Caveat being taste, but very aggressive heating will cost some taste no matter the tip.
Ah that’s good 2 hear, Aye a heat aggressively with a single flame low down on cap(respecting clicks), 2 get full extraction faster, 2 bowls.

Demonic chronic,

coolbreeze

Ah that’s good 2 hear, Aye a heat aggressively with a single flame low down on cap(respecting clicks), 2 get full extraction faster, 2 bowls.
A heating would probably take longer as there's a lot of mass and it offloads heat into the crown, but I think that may act as a sort of battery, as well. It's any interesting vape to play around with.

Demonic chronic

A heating would probably take longer as there's a lot of mass and it offloads heat into the crown, but I think that may act as a sort of battery, as well. It's any interesting vape to play around with.
Would you say the tip heats similar 2 the 21 omni?, cause I have one of those as a comparison.

Demonic chronic,

coolbreeze

Would you say the tip heats similar 2 the 21 omni?, cause I have one of those as a comparison.
Yes, in the sense that the mass slows the process and produces big clouds. I'm happy to use either on the Vong, but I prefer the Omni tip cuz you get big clouds and pretty good flavor still. I think you can push either tip into a more aggressive heating and get really great results.

Demonic chronic

Yes, in the sense that the mass slows the process and produces big clouds. I'm happy to use either on the Vong, but I prefer the Omni tip cuz you get big clouds and pretty good flavor still. I think you can push either tip into a more aggressive heating and get really great results.
thanks man think I may get a new toy soon:sherlock:

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Demonic chronic

It's not perfect and I continue to love and use my old vongs of various configs, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. It's fun and ferocious!
should be a fun addition to the small but ever growing dyna family, edit. just ordered one also ordered a regular cap for it, so lets hope I like the little bastard:lol:.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Sweet-vapour-69420

Apologies if this is off topic mods - I did go to ask this in Vaporents but I’ve been banned for calling out a corrupt mod. Feel free to remove if need be

Anyway, would you wonderful folks weigh in on which out of the mighty+/fw7/tinymight/HR rogue would be the most complementary device for a man with a vapcap and anvil?

I’m leaning towards the Rogue currently.

The FW7 and tinymight both hit harder but are less reliable, and the anvil hits harder than them both so they’re sorta redundant. Then there’s the mighty+ which seems a lot of money for less power than the previous two.

These are the musings of a man that owns none of them though, and I’d rather have more educated opinions to base my decision upon

Sweet-vapour-69420,

Momor

Apologies if this is off topic mods - I did go to ask this in Vaporents but I’ve been banned for calling out a corrupt mod. Feel free to remove if need be

Anyway, would you wonderful folks weigh in on which out of the mighty+/fw7/tinymight/HR rogue would be the most complementary device for a man with a vapcap and anvil?

I’m leaning towards the Rogue currently.

The FW7 and tinymight both hit harder but are less reliable, and the anvil hits harder than them both so they’re sorta redundant. Then there’s the mighty+ which seems a lot of money for less power than the previous two.

These are the musings of a man that owns none of them though, and I’d rather have more educated opinions to base my decision upon
I think you should post that in the "Ask FC" section of the forum ;)

Sweet-vapour-69420

I think you should post that in the "Ask FC" section of the forum ;)
I think so too, now that I know of said section’s existence. :p I should really take the time to learn the layout of this place now I’ve emigrated from Reddit

I have the OG Mighty and the Rogue, prefer the Rogue for great taste and performance at low cost, I’d buy another when the battery gives up.

Perfect thanks man, mighty is out of the running then. I’m leaning further towards the rogue over the tinymight and fw7 the more I look at the price gap. The anvil won’t just bridge the performance gap but will build an entire retail complex and car park on top too.

Sweet-vapour-69420,
Reactions: Petetbay

Demonic chronic

This came today, just gave it an iso clean and put it back together, gonna start testing tonight:sherlock:
16-D220-D5-639-E-4-DB7-B22-B-828-CBAA00-C7-E.jpg

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Civilized for sure, sleek and sexy I dig it. Wood has a soul you just cant get in metal dont care what you do to it will never have life in it like wood does. Thanks for sharing hope you enjoy it.
I bought my Ed's midsection over two years ago ... despite all the warnings it never cracked, looks as beautiful as the day I got it and never went back to Omni titanium ... thanks Ed

20200426-120225.jpg

GoldenBud

I bought my Ed's midsection over two years ago ... despite all the warnings it never cracked, looks as beautiful as the day I got it and never went back to Omni titanium ... thanks Ed

20200426-120225.jpg
wow yours look way better than mine, you never put ss tip on it right? it was my mistake.. now I have 2 cocobolos not 100% but still 101% functioning
I'll probably get a new one for the ti tip, it's awesome!

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Ed's TnT
Top Bottom