Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
The essentials of life!
31EC59CC-FFCC-4259-A72C-AEE8D0314482.jpeg
Or at least the essentials of my quiet 🤫 chill 🥶 evening. It’s been great reawakening myself with this stellar device and its flexibility and versatility. I’ve had no issues using it despite changing my vaping habits since I last used it. I love ❤️ my sorta crappy low ish temperature cap regular cap! Plus my $hity honest single flame 🔥 torch and my exemplary torch work and I’ve got total control. I’m surprised with how happy I am with the torch? I transitioned to my IH very quickly after I got it and found it all sorts of convenient but the torch is also nice 👍 don’t think I will have any issues waiting for the sense.

vape up compatriots for tomorrow is Monday

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
20210622_151649.jpg
How do you get the pucks? Fine grind with a tamp? My packs just crumble out when they hit the poker.

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Suck or tamp the fine grind flower into the bowl - Vape to the noted char - and a short blow ejects the remainder.

I'm getting this behavior with THC flower and CBD flower. The done-ness seems to be part of the formula of making cakes.

I don't combust - this done-ness is using master Piggy's sip & dip process. Using the vape temperature to know when to stop dipping.

The first draws are George's formula - heat to click - small draw optional [optional hell] - cool on magnet to cooldown click - reheat to click and draw like heck with airport wide open. I don't do airports but this method works remarkably well for the initial draws - then take on the sip & dip to finish to whatever level you want. Dip.1.2.3.4. Sip - dip.1.2.3.4. Sip - dip.1.2.3. Sip. You can zero in on that perfect singe.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
A5B2D872-3017-4BBF-9E6A-C2C92EB9A9B4.jpeg
After loosing a glass water piece at bachelor party weekend away, I’ve been on the lookout for something more durable to travel with my Dynavap kit. A used summit came up on Reddit (from a dry herb vaper) and I grabbed it for a pretty good price. It’s not perfect but it’s bomb proof and small which were my two requirements. Using it with DDaves Mega Wand seems appropriate and with a Ti tip this thing is a whole lotta Ti. I’m thinking maybe I can get all this into A Dynavap box for a pretty compact travel kit. 7F3A6AB5-8C61-4312-BD9D-1E34218C1FC7.jpeg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Taking this beast for its maiden voyage. X2 Ti VonG tips. The caps are clicking in sink with a double torch. One strange thing I’ve noticed is that one of my caps sits higher than the other due to a more pronounced crimp at tip where the disk is held in. Anyhow, both are clicking the at the same time. What cool novelty to have in the collection. A1ABAC18-E70E-487D-92A9-98EA41E7659D.jpeg

MK

Those bushings are damn near spot on to the original body length of 45mm if your measurement is accurate. They'd be great stems for original standard sized omnis and the standard condenser with spinning mouthpiece. Might be a lil market for em honestly, I'd by one for my old omni if the price was right.

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I am still using my original vong cause the custom ones I make dont make it through customs...ironic.
my GAS can't be helped however
got these accessories for my trusty walnut 14mm vong:
A new Clipper Jet lighter and this Black Leaf Swiss cheese perc/precooler

gure.jpg

nice diffusion, I use it in this mini beaker I got with da whip

and man, that Lighter is real nice...
it was only like 8 bucks but it feels like a fancy pen.
The can of gas 3 bucks, lasts very long.
Single flame, smallest setting...smooth af
fire.png

am very pleased with it, and it has a 2 year guarantee lol just in case

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
IMG-20210829-000102-967.jpg

My dang mouth piece chipped and ever since, I've been wanting a metal mouth piece on a 18mm vong, maybe some day...

UnevenPizza,
  • Sad
Reactions: Bad Dog

david8613

I wanted to take advantage of the back to school sale,, dynavap is offering a free "m" with an order over 50.00 so I just placed an order for a von g, but I didn't see it during check out. Will dynavap include it In my order?

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I wanted to take advantage of the back to school sale,, dynavap is offering a free "m" with an order over 50.00 so I just placed an order for a von g, but I didn't see it during check out. Will dynavap include it In my order?
If you read the fine print at the bottom of the email it says it will not show up in your cart and will just be added to your order upon processing. I took advantage too but just got a Ti tip and cap. $62 after discount code.

Top Bottom