The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
A rose by any other name, and this thing is sweet. Big ,chunky, and hits like an MVS. Only downside…270 clams to assemble.

The Stray Fox,
  • Wow
Reactions: Planck

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
How does the stinger fit into it? ...mine won't go in :brow:
Not sure? Mine just slipped in. :brow: I have three different versions of stingers now. I’ll try the others. I just picked up this one up for the Assassin and it has a shorter condenser that has more up and down adjustment in the mouthpiece. Pretty sure he did this so the Stinger can also accommodate his Shorty stem he recently started putting out.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My (re)exploration of the Dynavap universe continues 👽 this evenings adventure? The dynacoil! I'm no longer a concentrate noob and have some top shelf options if I so desire and my torch work with a banger isn't bad either. But the dyna coil isn't bad for what it is and isn't badly designed and works well. It does have some flaws like cleanliness and mine was not in the best shape, so the other week I decided I'd either clean it or destroy it in the process :science: It's been soaking in a vile of iso for the last year...... And it was still covered in black residue so I tried dark crystal and that took more off but it was far from pristine so I took the next logical step and unrolled it then scrubbed it will a toothbrush and dark crystal and got it totally clean! But the question remained could I get it back together?!? And it wasn't hard though it did take a couple attempt's...... Success! But I just put it away till tonight. Loaded up a small dab of live resin and heated the middle first and got a nice cloud and a good flavor hit 😋 next hit I heated the bottom of the cap and got a huge cloud and so so flavor. Decided to call it a dab though there was something left in the tank for sure but didn't want to spoil the coil so fast so I said enough and threw it in a vile of dark crystal. It was a small dab but got me plenty high after nursing and single Dynavap of skunk haze for most of the day 😵🥴 guess I forgotten just how effective a Dynavap is!

JJ785

Not sure? Mine just slipped in. :brow: I have three different versions of stingers now. I’ll try the others. I just picked up this one up for the Assassin and it has a shorter condenser that has more up and down adjustment in the mouthpiece. Pretty sure he did this so the Stinger can also accommodate his Shorty stem he recently started putting out.
The regular singer condensor end protrusion gets caught on that lip, but I think some have it entering from the tip end so that it spins. Haven't tried that myself and my assassin is assigned to mainly WP use. Vapour too hot without water on that stem for me.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
The regular singer condensor end protrusion gets caught on that lip, but I think some have it entering from the tip end so that it spins. Haven't tried that myself and my assassin is assigned to mainly WP use. Vapour too hot without water on that stem for me.
Ah, I see what you’re saying and yes the Intercooler goes in the tip end.

The ‘21 Omni tip on this setup is winning me over.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: JJ785

kel

FuckMisogynists!
My (re)exploration of the Dynavap universe continues 👽 this evenings adventure? The dynacoil! I'm no longer a concentrate noob and have some top shelf options if I so desire and my torch work with a banger isn't bad either. But the dyna coil isn't bad for what it is and isn't badly designed and works well. It does have some flaws like cleanliness and mine was not in the best shape, so the other week I decided I'd either clean it or destroy it in the process :science: It's been soaking in a vile of iso for the last year...... And it was still covered in black residue so I tried dark crystal and that took more off but it was far from pristine so I took the next logical step and unrolled it then scrubbed it will a toothbrush and dark crystal and got it totally clean! But the question remained could I get it back together?!? And it wasn't hard though it did take a couple attempt's...... Success! But I just put it away till tonight. Loaded up a small dab of live resin and heated the middle first and got a nice cloud and a good flavor hit 😋 next hit I heated the bottom of the cap and got a huge cloud and so so flavor. Decided to call it a dab though there was something left in the tank for sure but didn't want to spoil the coil so fast so I said enough and threw it in a vile of dark crystal. It was a small dab but got me plenty high after nursing and single Dynavap of skunk haze for most of the day 😵🥴 guess I forgotten just how effective a Dynavap is!

I like reading your little updates, they're very personable :tup:

My little update this evening, I have had 4 x 1/2 bowls with a variety of stems, tips and caps and they are all awesome in their own ways; just got to know how to heat each one to get the best from it.

A Skywalker, two Pineapple Express and what is supposed to be a Manali Cream hash.

I am sat down :)

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I went to DynaCoil specifically as a dab rig. I tell people "it's the end of the rainbow" for me for cannabis consumption (DynaVap in general).

You mentioned saving up for an IH, and I highly recommend it. I tried a friends PSM and it was a huge difference. So now I have 2 Alpines (long story) and an FTV IH GO. I love the infrared activation of the FTV and the intense large magnet and aluminum body cool the cap super fast compared to other magnets I have. Currently this IH is available from a few different european sellers with different branding on them. I think the best price with shipping right now is the German Cuboo https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/cuboo

One full heat cycle for all the top end terps and the rest I respect the clicks. I clean the coil after every loading as well by torching it off. The coils are unfortunately consumable and with the amount of dabs I do daily, I go through them relatively fast I think. Maybe one day there will be an improvement invented...

It's an excellent dab rig especially with a small bong-full-of-ice. The mouthpiece of a the DynaVap fit ok in the Roor I have but it wasn't a reliable seal. I then found the DDave Waterwand and saw the deal on the Mega kit with Medium "Rippah" bong and Micro bong with all the accessories for $70 (looks like it's $75 now). https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p89/VapCap_Powered_Complete_Waterwand_Solutions.html

Find ice trays with tiny cubes as well. *Sometimes when the cubes join up properly it adds a little pressure to the draw like a shower head made of ice.

I would love to see a device like the MH Sense come to market. That would certainly be the next level IH.

Edit for pic:

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Lazy Sunday......... Been good all week really micro dosing....... Indulgence? Yes! Big fat bowl of blueberry, the last of my blueberry to be exact ! Dynavap?!? Yes! temp stepping through my hammer pipe.
2B1AFF31-4447-4D76-8528-C8B7FCEBC19C.jpeg
Mad Max GIF

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
But the dyna coil isn't bad for what it is and isn't badly designed and works well. It does have some flaws like cleanliness and mine was not in the best shape, so the other week I decided I'd either clean it or destroy it in the process :science:
I've been down that rabbit hole. After an iso soak, I've found some success in boiling the little fucker in a pot of water for a half hour.

I prefer using cotton over the dynacoil when dynavaping concentrates.

Respect to the MST3000 mat! A lot of late evenings as a 20 something year old, getting high and watching Gypsy and Tom Servo. :) How simple life used to be.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I've been down that rabbit hole. After an iso soak, I've found some success in boiling the little fucker in a pot of water for a half hour.

I prefer using cotton over the dynacoil when dynavaping concentrates.

Love the MST3000 mat! A lot of late evenings as a 20 something year old, getting high and watching Gypsy and Tom Servo. :) How simple life used to be.
Yeah, MST3K is timeless good hilarity. You may want to take a look at rifftrax.com, and https://www.themadsareback.com/ to see what some of the creators are up to these days.

Ah right, thanks for the reminder.

I've used cotton in my Solo, maybe I should switch to that considering how I go through the coils so quickly.

I have 2 coils in the mail already though....

Top Bottom