Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
I wouldn't bother, the Space Case is more or less as good as these things get and it's only going to be a small improvement, if any? I have one of the hemp SC grinders and wasn't overly impressed... I have however picked up a Flower Mill and been blown away by how much better it is than a traditional grinder, massive upgrade from the Space Case which has sat on the shelf, untouched, since that arrived! I would recommend picking up the FM expansion pack for the one step down screen option which is perfect for DynaVap.
So no better than the space case then, weird cause lots of people rave about them including Troy at 420vapezone, ah well will save me money I suppose😂

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: kel

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Well, to be fair I haven't tried the metal ones, so they may be better? :nod:

At the risk of repeating myself... Nothing is going to come anywhere close to the FlowerMill though :tup:

(which is probably more money = sorry)

kel,

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Not into the way the flower mill works tbh, not hating on it just not for me, and It would kill me on shipping being across the pond🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Last edited:

ellis d. tripp

But off topic but I’m in the market for a new grinder (for no reason), I’m currently rocking a space case but been looking at a Santa Cruz shredder, anyone who’s used both how do they compare while being used for vapes etc?
You should check out a kannastor gr8tr. Works better than my brilliant cut for half the price.

ellis d. tripp,

condition

But off topic but I’m in the market for a new grinder (for no reason), I’m currently rocking a space case but been looking at a Santa Cruz shredder, anyone who’s used both how do they compare while being used for vapes etc?
I wouldn't bother, the Space Case is more or less as good as these things get and it's only going to be a small improvement, if any? I have one of the hemp SC grinders and wasn't overly impressed... I have however picked up a Flower Mill and been blown away by how much better it is than a traditional grinder, massive upgrade from the Space Case which has sat on the shelf, untouched, since that arrived! I would recommend picking up the FM expansion pack for the one step down screen option which is perfect for DynaVap.
As kel wrote! I own a large space case 11 years and works as good as a new SLX. Just immerse it in ISO for couple of hours and it will work as new.

condition,

Steamer

2M70OnV.jpg

Tangerine G13 and a jet powered 21M ready for movie night :rockon:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I have a box full of grinders… all the top brands…space case, Santa Cruz, kannastor, herb ripper etc, collecting dust.
The BCG put them there!
it is waaay better than any grinder i have used, and I think I’ve almost used them all.

small BCG with fine plate is the jam for a nice vapcap session!:tup:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
If you're hitting it that fast - no wonder!!!

I must admit, I don't miss that overwhelming take over from thc... nice to be able too vape cbd and just feel nice and relaxed!!
actually it was a bowl of skunk haze which tops out at 5% thc and 10% cbd. I was more talking about density and flavour

Last edited:

CatchDoubleDuece

I had a nice discovery today. I can use my EQ as an oven for my vapcap when in a pinch!

vc-0.jpg

vc-2.jpg

-Vapcap
-Arizer Extreme EQ
-Ddave 18mm mega adaptor
-Ddave 14mm water wand/stem V2 (came w/ ultimate kit but any mouthpiece/stem would likely do)
-10 x grommet rings (10mm x 2.4mm ish) - something to hold if stem starts to get hot (repeat use)
-1x stopper wedge grommet *** - (helps keep stem from getting as hot, keeps heat closer to vapcap inside mega adaptor chamber)

vc-1.jpg

Steps...

1. Pre-Heat to max 260c w/ Ddave adaptor (no screen installed)
2. Place vapcap into mega adaptor and let it rest on the EQ's heat source
3. Turn on fan mode 3 (highest)
4. Wait approx. 15-20s for it to second click (first heat up takes approx. 30-40sec)
5. I wait 10-20 sec after second click to get cloudier hits - never gets hot enough to combust - think slow roast
6. Remove and place into water pipe/draw

-fan is needed to get a click, otherwise it gets hot but not hot enough without fan running - i.e. noisy
-while heating post-click to get that "good" hit, I put my finger over the tip to keep vapor from escaping - warm, not hot
-heating is however too slow for a daily driver imo, though I only have SS tip
-doesn't ever get hot enough for the harsher hits

***Initially I had used a couple extra ring grommets (as seen in first two photos) to try and create a tighter seal letting less hot air escape while the fan was running but I swapped those w/ a conical/wedge style grommet instead (see last photo).

Lastly, I had tried using the stopper grommet to seal the mega adaptor to keep as much hot air from escaping while heating up the vapcap but this resulted in hot vapor escaping through the center (stem) and slow cooking my flower and the hits + heating process went much slower and less cloudy. When I moved the stopper up so it doesn't constrict air (hot air flows around it out the mega adaptor), the cap now clicks much sooner and it keeps the hot air from making the stem hot making it multi-purpose =)

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I had a nice discovery today. I can use my EQ as an oven for my vapcap when in a pinch!

vc-0.jpg

vc-2.jpg

-Vapcap
-Arizer Extreme EQ
-Ddave 18mm mega adaptor
-Ddave 14mm water wand/stem V2 (came w/ ultimate kit but any mouthpiece/stem would likely do)
-10 x grommet rings (10mm x 2.4mm ish) - something to hold if stem starts to get hot (repeat use)
-1x stopper wedge grommet *** - (helps keep stem from getting as hot, keeps heat closer to vapcap inside mega adaptor chamber)

vc-1.jpg

Steps...

1. Pre-Heat to max 260c w/ Ddave adaptor (no screen installed)
2. Place vapcap into mega adaptor and let it rest on the EQ's heat source
3. Turn on fan mode 3 (highest)
4. Wait approx. 15-20s for it to second click (first heat up takes approx. 30-40sec)
5. I wait 10-20 sec after second click to get cloudier hits - never gets hot enough to combust - think slow roast
6. Remove and place into water pipe/draw

-fan is needed to get a click, otherwise it gets hot but not hot enough without fan running - i.e. noisy
-while heating post-click to get that "good" hit, I put my finger over the tip to keep vapor from escaping - warm, not hot
-heating is however too slow for a daily driver imo, though I only have SS tip
-doesn't ever get hot enough for the harsher hits

***Initially I had used a couple extra ring grommets (as seen in first two photos) to try and create a tighter seal letting less hot air escape while the fan was running but I swapped those w/ a conical/wedge style grommet instead (see last photo).

Lastly, I had tried using the stopper grommet to seal the mega adaptor to keep as much hot air from escaping while heating up the vapcap but this resulted in hot vapor escaping through the center (stem) and slow cooking my flower and the hits + heating process went much slower and less cloudy. When I moved the stopper up so it doesn't constrict air (hot air flows around it out the mega adaptor), the cap now clicks much sooner and it keeps the hot air from making the stem hot making it multi-purpose =)

Thanks, for the interesting experiment, and your notes.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have been rocking Omni for years, eventually settling into a JoeKing Assassin for its increased airflow.

I am looking for a new setup and was leaning towards pairing the BB6 with a new 2021 Omni Ti tip and a new cap.

What are the notable performance differences between the 2021 Omni Ti tip and the older 9 fin?

I've also never had issues with the OG cap coming off, is that the only reason to opt for the captive cap or are there other performance benefits?

Top Bottom