JJ785

Regarding the captive cap, there were some positive comments a few months ago, from hitherto captive cap dislikers, about the vong tip with stock captive cap.

Anyhow, due to receive my first vong tip tomorrow and I have various caps to play around with to see for myself.

Last edited:
I'm new to DynaVap. Got a 2021M a few days ago and have used it twice with moderate success. I need more practice to get good vapor. But it's the perfect little minidoser. Do I need to buy an accessory package anytime soon? How quickly do the o-rings and screens need replacement? How often does the device need to be cleaned? Last question - I use a fair amount of high cbd strains (homegrown Harlequin & Cannatonic.) CBD needs to get to 365F to fully vaporize the cannabinoid. What's the best heating technique with a triple flame to make sure I get it warm enough for full extraction?

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I picked up the accessory pack from the start, not used any of the 'consumables' yet, but I like having them there so when I do need them I can sort things immediately. I live a lot of my life like this, I am realising that I am a total nerd in this regard; always try to stay one step ahead. I think it comes from being self employed, can't rely on the next pay check so spend my cash on stuff that matters and make sure I am always a good few months ahead to cover the quiet periods.

I clean a lot - clean means clean hits, but this is personal preference. You could wait until it starts dripping with oil?

I highly recommend going to the Dynavap website and watching all the videos there - it will help I promise :science:

GoldenBud

I'm new to DynaVap. Got a 2021M a few days ago and have used it twice with moderate success. I need more practice to get good vapor. But it's the perfect little minidoser. Do I need to buy an accessory package anytime soon? How quickly do the o-rings and screens need replacement? How often does the device need to be cleaned? Last question - I use a fair amount of high cbd strains (homegrown Harlequin & Cannatonic.) CBD needs to get to 365F to fully vaporize the cannabinoid. What's the best heating technique with a triple flame to make sure I get it warm enough for full extraction?
Hey, firstable, i recommend you to get Premium Butane Can, Colibri or any another good brand, for long lasting torches. torch can die very soon with cheap butane.. For fully medical purposes, I recommend this same method as Austyn does in the video, BUT using full nugget (around 0.1gr) and hit @ Middle of the cap (Lower temp than how Austyn does it in this video) , 2-3 cycles, stop when ABV is dark
Enjoy ;)

kel

FuckMisogynists!
:spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff:

Everything is okay here!!

Abide The Dude GIF

Aos3327

Anyone know where I could find Gen 2 Omni? No luck on the Reddit exchanges. Looking for that or the green one but not sure of another forum to search.

Aos3327,

Vape_Or_Die420

Anyone know where I could find Gen 2 Omni? No luck on the Reddit exchanges. Looking for that or the green one but not sure of another forum to search.
I would recommend posting in the classifieds thread as a "wanted to buy". I have had good luck finding what i need most of the time

Vape_Or_Die420,

Aero

Raw Addict
Got my Mvs a couple of weeks ago, remind me why I liked Dynavap without using it through a water piece. dam, it cools the vapor so much.
feel like the harder you draw from it the colder it will become (I know it's sounds crazy but it really feels like that). In the old Omni or any other kind of Dynavap body I tried they aren't cooling as the Mvs, the body of the Mvs really takes a good part of the hot vapor that comes out from the tip. I guess the stinger with the 2 holes choke in the body does its work. The Mvs with the tandemX2 it's like a dream come true. some told me to buy an ispire wand because it can fit both of the tips together, well it's too big to vape it without people noticing you and giving you the look like you are smoking from a crack pipe especially if you are living in a country where its illegal to consume weed in any way. Aomai torch does the job very well, it's like a match in heaven... The quickest/sneakiest vape for outside for me at least :).

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I hope you went for this @Bologna . They send me a real 2018 Omni and a lot of other really nice stuff...

View attachment 11128

Anyone else get this deal?

Thank you 421STORE! Thank you @Bologna .

View attachment 11129

I now own an Omni - Whodathunk? LOL
Awesome, man! Congrats!

Yeah, I almost got another one... I LOVE my '18 Omni (that I bought in '18 w/a 4:20 cap)!

421Store certainly makes it difficult to abstain from spending with decent 40% off items every week... and yeah, I got a Sticky Brick Hydro Maxx 7/10 Day and they threw in a weed hat, leather weed bracelet, peace necklace, store brand 4-piece grinder (cali-crusher?) and jar... all with fast shipping... can't beat that!

Top Bottom