Aos3327

Awesome, man! Congrats!

Yeah, I almost got another one... I LOVE my '18 Omni (that I bought in '18 w/a 4:20 cap)!

421Store certainly makes it difficult to abstain from spending with decent 40% off items every week... and yeah, I got a Sticky Brick Hydro Maxx 7/10 Day and they threw in a weed hat, leather weed bracelet, peace necklace, store brand 4-piece grinder (cali-crusher?) and jar... all with fast shipping... can't beat that!
Think I may jump in this too

Think I may jump in this too
Wow I literally bought the last one.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Just received this tidy little package.
Paid 124euros for a 2021 vong.
Received:
Vong
Vong stash
2020 phantom m
Zebra wood stash
Cheap torch lighter
2g cbg
Free postage!

IMG_20210807_192413845.jpg

Very pleased. The m, stash and torch are going to a mate who has a crafty + and tinymight but still combusts. I've challenged him to quit and am giving him this to help him on his final part of the journey....

Really like the vong! Very dinky in hand.

Aos3327

Just received this tidy little package.
Paid 124euros for a 2021 vong.
Received:
Vong
Vong stash
2020 phantom m
Zebra wood stash
Cheap torch lighter
2g cbg
Free postage!

View attachment 11237

Very pleased. The m, stash and torch are going to a mate who has a crafty + and tinymight but still combusts. I've challenged him to quit and am giving him this to help him on his final part of the journey....

Really like the vong! Very dinky in hand.
Jackpot!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Wow! That's awesome - really pleased for you :tup::spliff:

Any chance of anything like this happening in the UK?

No Way Smh GIF by Kraft PB

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Simrell standard vortex stems are now $99 instead of $150, I think this is a permanent price drop.

took me half an hour to get my stinger mouthpiece off the other day when cleaning. Heated up, pulled and pryed. Had to pry it offf with the blunt edge of a knife. Madness I tell you lol. I felt like a loser after haha. At least I’m getting some exercise!

DHV8654

Simrell standard vortex stems are now $99 instead of $150, I think this is a permanent price drop.

took me half an hour to get my stinger mouthpiece off the other day when cleaning. Heated up, pulled and pryed. Had to pry it offf with the blunt edge of a knife. Madness I tell you lol. I felt like a loser after haha. At least I’m getting some exercise!
There is no shame in having difficulty with these tiny pieces. I have fat fingers and overall poor hand finger control.
The $99 OG Vortex is still an exceptional vape and now with an even better price!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

I like mine, if the price of the MVS ever comes down to earth, I’ll buy one.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
But then I just discovered Simrell switched to 3rd party, DHL shipping.
so now it cost like $40 plus USD to ship one stem to Canada, astronomical pricing!
I wanted a wood stem stinger combo.

another vendor I can’t purchase direct from anymore, like Dynavap did

shake my head.

I like mine, if the price of the MVS ever comes down to earth, I’ll buy one.

MVS is $199 with ti tip and standard cap right now… or was… maybe deal ended

jds

The MVS wasn't cheap, but I do like that it comes with more "features" than most other stems. You can remove the Stinger to use with any other stem you own, you can adjust airflow, etc. I don't regret buying mine.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Frickin love mine!! Especially as I got it second hand from a super cool dude here for good monies :tup:

Worth every penny!

damian lewis bobby axelrod GIF by Billions

condition

Personally I regretted the purchase of simrell vortex. I experience better tasting with the omnis, especially the 2021 model, although I admit that the vapor is cooler.

I own old & new Omni and a mod by simrell that I don't use, but with both omnis, (I use with IH), the old cap is better, produces vapor faster and more dense and it feels like waste of time to use the captive caps. I own 3 captive and 1 standard cap. I bought the new portable IH from dynavap and used with the new omni and captive cap. I left the cap loose as new, and it felt from the tip onto the center of the plastic of the new IH, leaving an ugly burn circle.
I'm new to DynaVap. Got a 2021M a few days ago and have used it twice with moderate success. I need more practice to get good vapor. But it's the perfect little minidoser. Do I need to buy an accessory package anytime soon? How quickly do the o-rings and screens need replacement? How often does the device need to be cleaned? Last question - I use a fair amount of high cbd strains (homegrown Harlequin & Cannatonic.) CBD needs to get to 365F to fully vaporize the cannabinoid. What's the best heating technique with a triple flame to make sure I get it warm enough for full extraction?
When my omni 21 arrived in 2 days the one o-ring damaged and cut. Fortunately I had replacements from starting pack of previous omni, but I consider spare o-rings necessary, just one missing and you cannot use the device.

Last edited:

Ganjora

6 satisfactory days with the 2021 omni.
it certainly looks like it spent more than double the time in the milling machine than the M, and definitely is beautiful.
almost like an artist showing off.
the 'set and forget condenser' adjustment feature works beautifully if you adjust it regularly, and the captive cap needs to get lost!

set and forget is brilliant.
the draw resistance changes as resin builds up.
you have the markers, so you don't get 'lost' in adjustments & know your start point for after a clean.
loosen it up as the draw resistance builds.
clean and reset.

the captive cap is awful.
if you whip the cap off regularly you will burn your fingers - it does not slip on and off smoothly.
the cap is also very loose in position and rattles.
all caps are different, so you have to figure out how long after the click you need to go for your perfect toast, but the rattling and difficulty in getting it on/off make it entirely unacceptable.

it is a vey expensive vape, but if it was lost tomorrow, it would be replaced the same day.

Sweet-vapour-69420

Does anyone know if I’m missing much with the vong tip?

I’ve used:

SS- 18,19,21.

Would probably say I liked the 19 best but don’t get the hype with these. Just seems to take longer to do the same thing as my Ti tip no matter how slow I roast it. If anyone can help me realise the true potential of the 19 tip I’ve got sitting here I’d appreciate it.

Ti- 5 fin 2019 version. My favourite tip, always get a complete extraction in 3. Can make it happen in 2 if I want. Love how “thermally mobile” and reactive this tip is. Works like a champ in the British outdoors too.

I've heard the vong is very similar to the old Ti, with a little more mass.

I suppose my question is, does the extra mass make the vong too different to the old Ti?

I’m very happy with the performance of my current 5 fin, but the specific one I like is going to get harder to acquire, and obviously the herb is still illegal here too. If I get caught it’s bye bye ti tip. I’d prefer to get something easily replaced that performs the same, for outdoor use.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Does anyone know if I’m missing much with the vong tip?

I’ve used:

SS- 18,19,21.

Would probably say I liked the 19 best but don’t get the hype with these. Just seems to take longer to do the same thing as my Ti tip no matter how slow I roast it. If anyone can help me realise the true potential of the 19 tip I’ve got sitting here I’d appreciate it.

Ti- 5 fin 2019 version. My favourite tip, always get a complete extraction in 3. Can make it happen in 2 if I want. Love how “thermally mobile” and reactive this tip is. Works like a champ in the British outdoors too.

I've heard the vong is very similar to the old Ti, with a little more mass.

I suppose my question is, does the extra mass make the vong too different to the old Ti?

I’m very happy with the performance of my current 5 fin, but the specific one I like is going to get harder to acquire, and obviously the herb is still illegal here too. If I get caught it’s bye bye ti tip. I’d prefer to get something easily replaced that performs the same, for outdoor use.
I've only had my vong 2 days. I find my 5 fin ti extracts a bit quicker.

But often the stem I'm using has an impact.
I have a glass stem with pinch that can fully finish a 5 fin ti tip in 3. Put it on an m stem and it takes 5 hits to clear.

My vong seems to fit between an m and an Omni for clouds and speed. My m's I can generally clear in 3 or 4. Vong is 4 or 5 and Omni I can take 6 plus to clear.
This is all using ih.

Not sure if this is helpful or confusing......

Sweet-vapour-69420

I've only had my vong 2 days. I find my 5 fin ti extracts a bit quicker.

But often the stem I'm using has an impact.
I have a glass stem with pinch that can fully finish a 5 fin ti tip in 3. Put it on an m stem and it takes 5 hits to clear.

My vong seems to fit between an m and an Omni for clouds and speed. My m's I can generally clear in 3 or 4. Vong is 4 or 5 and Omni I can take 6 plus to clear.
This is all using ih.

Not sure if this is helpful or confusing......
No that’s helpful.

It’s about consistent with what they’re saying on Reddit, that it’s a slower 5 fin

In my experience, provided the AVB is of a uniform dark brown/near black colour at the end of your session, none of these tips truly “hit harder” in terms of extracting more THC than one another. Some can just extract a little more THC per heating cycle and give a “bigger hit”

That just leaves airflow and heating efficiency, and I’m worried to lose too much of the second by switching to the vong tip.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
No that’s helpful.

It’s about consistent with what they’re saying on Reddit, that it’s a slower 5 fin

In my experience, provided the AVB is of a uniform dark brown/near black colour at the end of your session, none of these tips truly “hit harder” in terms of extracting more THC than one another. Some can just extract a little more THC per heating cycle and give a “bigger hit”

That just leaves airflow and heating efficiency, and I’m worried to lose too much of the second by switching to the vong tip.
Totally agree with your sentiment re hitting harder. Coming from a spliff background I initially wanted bigger hits quickly. I found my Omni 2021 frustrating at first.
I've learnt to use it as designed and take things a little slower. And once you have that sorted mentally, it's a great vape.

I hope you find your ideal combo.......

Sweet-vapour-69420

Totally agree with your sentiment re hitting harder. Coming from a spliff background I initially wanted bigger hits quickly. I found my Omni 2021 frustrating at first.
I've learnt to use it as designed and take things a little slower. And once you have that sorted mentally, it's a great vape.

I hope you find your ideal combo.......
Same situation as me. Funny how these specific vapes speak to spliff smokers so strongly. If I wasn’t a solely outdoor user then those chilled out heat soaker tips would appeal to me a lot more, but right now I need my extraction fast and I need it efficient

Thanks man, me too :)

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Same situation as me. Funny how these specific vapes speak to spliff smokers so strongly. If I wasn’t a solely outdoor user then those chilled out heat soaker tips would appeal to me a lot more, but right now I need my extraction fast and I need it efficient

Thanks man, me too :)
Outdoors and fast extraction. Consider an induction heater. This has elevated my dynavap love from a rarely used 2019m to me now having 8 dynavaps and more stems.

Mad have an all singing all dancing model that has been delayed until the end of the year. I use a Katalyzer click and go but more info in relevant threads.

May I also politely point you in the direction of the on demand hard hitters of the day, such as the tinymight, tetra p80 or fw7. Not to substitute mind, but to compliment..... Fast and efficient.....

Sweet-vapour-69420

Outdoors and fast extraction. Consider an induction heater. This has elevated my dynavap love from a rarely used 2019m to me now having 8 dynavaps and more stems.

Mad have an all singing all dancing model that has been delayed until the end of the year. I use a Katalyzer click and go but more info in relevant threads.

May I also politely point you in the direction of the on demand hard hitters of the day, such as the tinymight, tetra p80 or fw7. Not to substitute mind, but to compliment..... Fast and efficient.....
Oh yes I’ve got one being built as we speak! I can’t wait for the IH to come and take all fear of the wind away from me. Only a week or two now.

I’m convinced that MAD will launch and be shit at worst and underwhelming at best, the whole operation seems a bit suspect to me. I do hope I’ll have egg on my face by New Years, in regards to this hot take.

I’ll check those out, thanks for the recommendations! I’m always open to solid alternatives to the dyna :)

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Oh yes I’ve got one being built as we speak! I can’t wait for the IH to come and take all fear of the wind away from me. Only a week or two now.

I’m convinced that MAD will launch and be shit at worst and underwhelming at best, the whole operation seems a bit suspect to me. I do hope I’ll have egg on my face by New Years, in regards to this hot take.

I’ll check those out, thanks for the recommendations! I’m always open to solid alternatives to the dyna :)
Well, I hope your eating raw egg come 2022 :lol: .

I'm a little more hopeful but got slightly burnt with the whole AVS M22 malarkey so buyer beware as always....

Top Bottom