Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
This is hard to watch, because I'm just broke right now, due to having an emergency a couple weeks ago that caused me to clean out my bank account and fill up a credit card to buy a car.

I'm gonna be broke for a couple months, till I get on top of that big hemorrhage of my very limited liquid assets. Got a good (only 32k miles), extremely fuel efficient on gas car out of it though, that will hopefully last me years without major issue...unlike almost every old, leaky, shitty vehicle I have ever owned that sucked all my money every couple of months with a major breakdown.

All that money saved by my Dynavap vaporizers makes it all possible though, lol. :smug:
(don't want to drive this too much off topic, lol)

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
OG or LE still cool 😎

Been playing around with the screen mod for what must be a couple weeks now, I keep meaning to switch back to the ccd which offers a longer session or more micro dosing but I just don't seem to get around to it and it's not like that it's difficult. I'm enjoying the slightly bigger stronger hit and even though I don't get as many hits per bowl so not as many sessions throughout the day, with the stronger hit I have a easier time going longer between sessions so it balances out. So all in all I think I prefer the screen mod over the ccd, it's a bit more like taking a extra strength aspirin over a a regular one, both work but for me one is better than the other.

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@tubonator - I suspect you will find the the "more" comes from more selective expression of each molecule. I know I can rip a bowl dry quickly, little cloud, and massive settling of vape in my lungs like it should. Also a heavy coating of reclaim on the walls. A small tweak on the heating method and I get 5 cloudy rips that don't settle well and the first few are very tasty. I prefer the thick for medication but the slow extraction is definitely for enjoying flavor and clouds.

@Bad Dog - you sure those weren't forum trolls that were chucked into the molten stainless to give it that extra 'edge'?

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
9 times out of 10 I’m reaching for my SimRell vortex with an induction heater
or the Ed’s glass WPA with ti tip in a mini beaker
it’s just too easy, efficient and fast!

all my other vapes are collecting dust and I now have a small mountain of dynavaps and accessories

onlynother vape that’s as quick is the Sticky Bricks, I reach for the OG when I want to get fully blasted real quick!

i haven’t used my Mighty or Crafty more than a couple times this year

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Sooooo ... you got just ONE ? Fess up ... how many?!!!

Well, one yesterday, but two within the last few months. I had picked up one for $45 when PIU had a 420 sale. I didn't think they would get any cheaper.

Then I gave it away and needed to restock. :tup: I guess karma allowed me to pick one up for five bucks cheaper.

Last edited:

Mono Loco

Uhm ... Shhhhhhhhh, don't let my wife find out, but ... yeh, victim here, too, of the PIU 420 $45 bargain ... then POV seduces us even more ! Like the Borg, Resistance is Futile. The worst thing is ... I'm on a long-term T-break but just stocking up ... for self and buddies for D-Day .... that being "D-Day they Legalize" here in Connecticut! I just COVID doesn't get me before then!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The worst thing is ... I'm on a long-term T-break but just stocking up ... for self and buddies for D-Day .... that being "D-Day they Legalize" here in Connecticut! I just COVID doesn't get me before then!

Jesus dude. Maybe move next door to a recreational state like Mass or Maine? Your dynavaps might be waiting a while. At least take a day trip out there and get your high on, my brother.

Certainly there is no other way, since we're not supposed to talk about illegal activity on here. ;)

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

I'm so confused as to why the codes for free shipping works for others but not me. And now the things I want are slowly going out of stock like the low temp cap, oh wells

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Got some issues going on with my new titanium tip I just orderd from dynavap, I'm not getting hardly any airflow with it and I went back to my old tip and its perfect,
Obviously I think I got a defective tip.
Is this something that happens often and what's the best way to handle? Will dynavap replace?

Definitely hit up dynavap and let them know whats happening with your purchase. They will sort you out. :tup:

glad to see everyone...but...where’s Squiby?

She now lives as a mod over on vaporassylum..... but a she is still a legend here on FC. :rockon:

This is hard to watch, because I'm just broke right now, due to having an emergency a couple weeks ago that caused me to clean out my bank account and fill up a credit card to buy a car.

I'm gonna be broke for a couple months, till I get on top of that big hemorrhage of my very limited liquid assets. Got a good (only 32k miles), extremely fuel efficient on gas car out of it though, that will hopefully last me years without major issue...unlike almost every old, leaky, shitty vehicle I have ever owned that sucked all my money every couple of months with a major breakdown.

All that money saved by my Dynavap vaporizers makes it all possible though, lol. :smug:
(don't want to drive this too much off topic, lol)

I feel ya pain......but a modern efficient car will free up money in your monthly budget once its all paid off and yes the Dynavap is a vape that will save you money, cheap, reliable, super efficient, long lasting. But it so easy to fall prey to the Dynavas......... so easy.
That George is cunning, with the modular/Lego styles. :spliff:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
You know, @Mono Loco , I move here for that very reason, thinking Oregon would go legal before anyone else besides maybe Cali. I thought I'd die before that day but it was a blessing 33 years in the making. I took a T-break for marriage until that day. She still hates it but at least we have an understanding with regard to vaping. That little nag of a legal risk was enough to give up the buzz for a relationship. That restriction has been removed and I'm not open for further excuses.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
As luck may have it, in my progressive state it is legal. Never been busted—my
9th grade teacher was pissed that I looked so innocent. :hmm:

Top sergeant in 2/5 (2Bn/5th Marines) told me to get the fuck out of his office when told
I had been smoking (weed) since 12, and that I would be damned— if I quit now.

Got my E-5 a month later. YMMV

—Now I am packing a VapCap/IH combo in this, a-hem,
“battery free” world. :love: Celebrate freedom, y’all!

Stay healthy.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
You know, @Mono Loco , I move here for that very reason, thinking Oregon would go legal before anyone else besides maybe Cali. I thought I'd die before that day but it was a blessing 33 years in the making. I took a T-break for marriage until that day. She still hates it but at least we have an understanding with regard to vaping. That little nag of a legal risk was enough to give up the buzz for a relationship. That restriction has been removed and I'm not open for further excuses.

Must have been true love. :love: To give up the blessed herb.

I'm sure your making up for lost time with Mary Jane now though. :brow:

As luck may have it, in my progressive state it is legal. Never been busted—my
9th grade teacher was pissed that I looked so innocent. :hmm:

Top sergeant in 2/5 (2Bn/5th Marines) told me to get the fuck out of his office when told
I had been smoking (weed) since 12, and that I would be damned— if I quit now.

Got my E-5 a month later. YMMV

—Now I am packing a VapCap/IH combo in this, a-hem,
“battery free” world. :love: Celebrate freedom, y’all!

Stay healthy.

Wow! Since 12? You learn something new every day. :cheers: :spliff:

Good health to you to sir. :bigleaf:

Mono Loco

The older I get, the faster time flies (like so many things, I remember scoffing at this concept when hearing it as a younger lad), so waiting another year or two (after a few decades) should pass quickly. I have been known to fall off the wagon on special occasions, but the need to be discreet is a buzz-kill so its certainly not a regular thing. I've always said, "When its legalized, I'll return to enjoying my "Zen enhancer", so they'll be no arguing about it when the day comes (yeah, RIGHT!). 30 years of marriage can handle just about anything (except kids - we have none!)

This downtime due to COVID-19 is letting me get way too involved with my prepping (stocking-up, and R&D).

I have always read that the common driver that is used in most DIY builds draws up to 6A ... so a Power Supply brick rated at 6A, a good (stable, true-rated) is appropriate. I've also read that many users have had good luck with 5A power supplies and one builder we know now even uses an 8A, but he modifies the standard driver with some tweaking/stabilizing wizardry (you know that guy, eh.).

So, I have a typical driver IH and I have one of those SKJ Dental Wax heaters ... both work well. I also have one of those "Kill-A-Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor" meters that plugs in-line between the wall outlet and the power cord of an electrical device. I put the "Kill-a-Watt" meter in-line on both of these IHs, while heating (an empty bowl ... heavy sigh) and was surprised to see the results.

I clearly have no idea of what I'm doing or what I'm looking at! The Kill-A-Watt meter can display Watts or Amps being used (and other stuff that I wasn't looking at) and I was expecting the IHs to show 5 or 6 Amps. They did not. My layman's thinking is that the meter is showing the draw at 110v ... the AC draw that the POWER BRICK is using ... not the DC draw that the IH itself is drawing. Is this correct? If so, is there a simple multiplication formula that I can use with the Kill-a-Watt readings to determine the AMPS that the IHs are pulling from the Power Supplies ... or is it not that simple? Is the Kill-a-Watt meter useful for anything relating to the IHs ???

The IH based on the ZVS Driver Module 5V-12V ZVS, with a 7A Power Brick, displayed a usage of 1.4 A, 106W.

The SKJ Dental Heater displayed a usage of .86 A, 65W.

notams

toke down Babylon
I never once smoked a single thing - ever. Never did one drug - ever. Then in mid 40's developed a condition where cannabis helps. It was all legalized and vaping became a viable option before I once toked.

I live in a legal state with wife and teenage kids that support and encourage my cannabis use. I'm broke. My parents know that cannabis is the best medical option for me. So, they send me money every month specifically for cannabis, more than enough.

I feel a little guilty over how easy I have it and sincerely understand your frustrations with money / legality / family. What a pain. Sorry guys.

Mono Loco

@notams , no need for any guilt over your own good fortunes ... ever! We are happy for you. I don't think the Green Monster of Envy can stand next to the love the Green Weed represents. Sorry to hear about your medical issues (lots of us have'em), but glad to hear you get relief from our leafy friend.

I think those who discover cannabis as adults have a better appreciation for it. I started in my early 20s, in college. Mostly, I've enjoyed it "recreationally", but it does help with my ADD-HD (never clinically diagnosed) and I'm thinking it will likely help with my various Osteoarthritis issues (hoping to find out some day!). I enjoy a creative, relaxing high - don't ever wanna' be couch-locked or too zooted to function. My best buddy started at age 13 ... he's been a daily user "forever" and, to me, takes it for granted ... it's like air, or water, for him ... not special, just ... routine. I love him, but I don't want my relationship with cannabis to be as his ... I'm not judging, just recognizing that there are "different strokes for different folks". Well, I DO judge him when he passes me his pipe and it's FILTHY ... I hate that ... when resin drips into my mouth and I can't taste any yumminess beyond the ash-clogged bowl ... (from what I recall, anywy!). Smoking was a ritual for me - while not quite "sacred", my gear was kept clean ... and I'm not a neat-freak (as my wife can well verify), but I just enjoyed tasty, fresh smoke ... until I discovered the Dynaverse, that is, which is SO much better for my style, my relationship with Grandma Ganja.

Top Bottom