Sticky13

Preheating VC tips, likely has been discussed but worth mentioning.. gets nice tastey cloudy hits from the off. I like to heat the VC and let it naturally click too cool, reheat to click and then throw it straight on the magnet, get that cap off (nail on the cap shovel and pull the stem.) Having flower already ground, load the tip, cap on, reheat and toke away..
:brow::science:

Last edited:

someTooL

Received my Galaxy Glass Gold Stem today. Paired it with a Omni Xl condenser/mp. Aesthetics only but I really like the feel better then steel/Ti/wood. My wood stem says thank you for the break from the IH.

Well machined, however maybe only a small trace of gold. All good as the blues and greens nice too. But I think the gold was left out of this stem.

Here’s what I noticed right off. It may be a total nightmare to use just a regular condenser/spinning MP. The rough unfinished inside of the glass seems like it would be hard to place the inner oring. No problems pushing and pulling the Omni in/out, but only after a couple times I could see wear on the rings.

More glass, more VAS. :science:

Edit: Almost forgot. The airport is HuGe on this thing. Big air flow difference. Seems to be a good thing.

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I notice they also sell a 6.5ft cord for 50 cents more. They also sell a 33 foot cord, which means the Caldron wouldn't click until the following Tuesday. :goat:
:rofl: ..... thanks for letting me know ... I ordered the 10 foot one .... so with my other 5' cable i can experiment with 5, 10 or 15 feet ... hoping to get close to 13 secs to click ... my lucky number :spliff:

condor020

Just broked my honey bubbler after one too much j
Hit..FML . Iam already thinking about the next glass, how the mini dynavap bubbler doing for those who use it compare to a desktop one ?

condor020,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:rofl: ..... thanks for letting me know ... I ordered the 10 foot one .... so with my other 5' cable i can experiment with 5, 10 or 15 feet ... hoping to get close to 13 secs to click ... my lucky number :spliff:

Do the longer cords lower the voltage, or the amperage? Would a voltage
Regulator do a similar thing without a looo-ong extension cord?

“ Look, Ma, I have a 30 foot cord! Tommy’s is only 25 inches! “

DHV8654

Just broked my honey bubbler after one too much j
Hit..FML . Iam already thinking about the next glass, how the mini dynavap bubbler doing for those who use it compare to a desktop one ?
What is the dynavap bubbler? Pics? Link?

DHV8654,

juanavape

Curious question not owning a coil. We use to just flare off contaminants with a good torch. Would that work for the Dynacoil? Just glow it red hot and blow the white ash off?

So I finally tried this, I was waiting for a USPS parcel with some dynalego pieces that took 3+ weeks to get here so delayed. It toasted up nice and red, came out as you predicted a grayish colour. It was really gunked up and came out totally clean of any residue after the burnoff. I haven't used it yet but will probably give it a quick dip in ISO and a hot water rinse just to try and get that "powdery" looking coating off of the surface, (or maybe that's just the colour of scortched ti ) ?

Mono Loco

I know @Mono Loco ordered one too. How was yours?
Mine's still a virgin, NIB ... I didn't even look at it. If I handle it too much, I'll get sad and frustrated (green balls????). I can't use it until ... well, I don't know when (sniffle, sob, sigh! ... pending legalization on-hold). BUT, I actually enjoy cleaning them anyway. Even if it came described as "ready to use" (which it should!), I would still break it down and do a thorough inspection/cleaning. I'm glad yours came as it did.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Mine's still a virgin, NIB ... I didn't even look at it. If I handle it too much, I'll get sad and frustrated (green balls????). I can't use it until ... well, I don't know when (sniffle, sob, sigh! ... pending legalization on-hold). BUT, I actually enjoy cleaning them anyway. Even if it came described as "ready to use" (which it should!), I would still break it down and do a thorough inspection/cleaning. I'm glad yours came as it did.

Jesus again @Mono Loco, makes me sad to hear your plight. Maybe you could see about qualifying for a medical card in your state?

You gotta get high, man. Life's too short.

A little puff behind the woodshed. Your wife will never know. :cool:

Mono Loco

Hmmm ... if I get a medical card, I forfeit my pistol permit ... until Mary Jane is "rescheduled", that's just the way it is. Bummer. I appreciate your sympathy, though.

Preheating VC tips, likely has been discussed but worth mentioning.. gets nice tastey cloudy hits from the off. I like to heat the VC and let it naturally click too cool, reheat to click and then throw it straight on the magnet, get that cap off (nail on the cap shovel and pull the stem.) Having flower already ground, load the tip, cap on, reheat and toke away..
:brow::science:
Actually, I hadn't read about this technique of preheating an empty bowl first before your post - so thanks, even if it is old-hat for some. I saw the Dynavap video where they discussed doing a preheat by not toking on the first heating-cooling cycle and waiting for the 2nd go around before hitting it ... but that first heat-up was with a pre-loaded bowl ... and, to me, I suspected that doing so might let some valuable vapor escape and be wasted ... which I did not fancy. You have presented a viable alternative ... I am patient but I can see some folks bitching about the extra time involved ... the extra "effort" ... poor, lazy, entitled, spoiled bastards!

Uh-oh ... I just noticed that I just submitted back-to-back postings (again!). I don't know how to delete this one! Shit! I'm gonna' get slapped ... sorry, Mods. Hmmm ... actually, THIS post was a response to another, but the previous was not ... no quotes ... maybe I'm "OK" and not in violation. Dang it, I gotta' read the rules again!

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I just fix it and report myself @Mono Loco

I'm in the camp of not wasting vapor. I hate seeing the whisp of terp that is a nearly unavoidable loss but that might be a bit over the top. Never the less, I've captured quite some reclaim in the glass vials. The very reason I promote a remote fire button is to draw on that fresh heating without having to put pressure on the stem.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Did anyone catch the latest dynavap live?

George talked about an aggressive technique to heat and hit a dynavap.

He was unusually animated/strong worded when he talked about it too.

Anyhow, I tried it out last night.

1. Heat your cap near the clicker till it clicks and take a nice turpentine hit. Then wait for the cool down click.

2. On the second heat up, heat real low down towards the digger outer end. Once it clicks hit that dynavap with the airport fully open and hit it hard! Suck the air through as fast as you can.
Remember to have that airport wide open.

Result?

Me coughing and spluttering, it was hot and heavy but it hit like a train.

A slam dunk as far as effects go.

It was a fine grind, loose half pack, single flame, I went two rotations over the click on the second heat cycle. The ABV came out black but not combusted.

Aggressive and interesting.

35 mins in is where they talk about it.

Hope everyone has a good day. :peace: :spliff:

Vape_Or_Die420

I think it was this video they talked about IH's denting caps. George said to know if your cap is damaged or not, it should raddle if you shake it. My 20M cap is slightly dented and does not have a sound when i shake it. It's my first dynavap, so i have nothing to compare it to.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
What did you mean, “anymore”, TD?

How’s your A-20 holding up.

Saw the soldering in the opened boxes. Probably done by a bunch of underpaid pre-pube alolescents; I could
Mabbe can solder a little better? Or the person who had no idea about the property of the magnets that
Are glued on the present batch of A-20. Loop-T-do.

Looks nice.

Top Bottom