Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
IMG-7490.jpg

TRWW 2mmxl Spacer

Adding 2 parts to adjust condenser tip placement
1- acetal spacer
2- 007 x ring

The spacer goes behing the spinning mp
The 007 x ring goes behind the standard 008 x ring. The mp spins as normal, and the condenser is adjusted for the glass stem length. The stems will have a slight variance, one stem to another - Dave is going to provide a list of stem lengths so that I can get everything as close to spec as necessary.

As this is a modified version of the classic DV glass OG... I thought it important to provide a fix for this first batch. IMO, when RWW gets his glassmaker up to spec, this stem should become the inheritor to the standard DV OG
I will def be grabbing atleast one of these kits. Will you we making them in the white as well. Wanted to grab a white tip while I was at it. Thought mayne id alternate. So maybe one of each if u go that route lol. Still blows me away that you rock a lathe and your legally blind. So freaking aweaome! I can barely tie my shoes. Also love that were in a community where makers can make and likeminded enthusiest can give a heling hand or collaborate to make something suit. Keep the beautiful work coming!

david8613

past couple of weeks I have been just using my mighty with dosing capsules because of the ease of use and consistency. it is an awesome vape. last night I brought out my dyna vape "m" 2019 with my little port side mini, jeez that cute little "m" surprises me every time! I took 3 big inhales good night Charlie!!! I love it!!!:love: its so efficient!!! the portside mini and dynavap is such an awesome combo.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
8992-D18-B-6429-4-FBC-8-F14-E6942-E29-FA3-D.jpg

Had to bid farewell to this special guy (the blond one) today after 14 years together. I know many of you know the pain of losing a beloved companion. If you’re so moved, please heat a cap in honor of my Cody-bear
My condolences. It definitely sucks losing a beloved pet. Im sure he had a wonderful 14years tho. I'll raise a cap to you and Cody.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"

Had to bid farewell to this special guy (the blond one) today after 14 years together. I know many of you know the pain of losing a beloved companion. If you’re so moved, please heat a cap in honor of my Cody-bear

Condolences for your loss. :cry:

Had a good long life, though, and I suspect, with you, it was a very happy one. :tup:

@Mr. Me2 Damnit, you beat me to it, about her feet! :rofl:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
hi all a word regarding the spacers for the RWW 2mmxl glass stems...

TRRW lives abit south of me. We have a good DV relationship; exchanging creative ideas, support, and prototypes. I value the relationship.

I offered to provide to him enough spacers to cover his first run on the stems cuz I am excited about the stem design and want it to prosper. This is not a business thing on my part- and I had no intention of marketing these or offering kits as a mod to his products. These spacers will become available thru Dave if, and as, he desires them to be available.

Verax

So sorry for your loss. :( It's never fun. On of our girls is 18 yrs old, and we are starting to face it again now. Will definitely toast a cap in Cody-Bear's honor. He looks like he was a sweetheart.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@StringTheorista so sorry to hear about your boy. Looks like he had a lot of fun with you and you with him.

@danielj thanks so much for offering to create this fix for me. I will be offering them at no charge to those that are interested. I'm super excited to see your other project.

@stark1 thanks for all the kind words. That sucks about your GC. I still love and use mine regularly.

@Xclerk this is such a great community filled with so many talented and creative cool people.

@phattpiggie your EAG is beautiful.

Whats so cool about this community is that there is someone making something for every style. From elegant, to utilitarian workhorse, to everything in between. @danielj I think us Oregonians fall on the side of utilitarian, and thats ok with me, its part of the lifestyle here. In the end, I hope to have a stem from all the visionary creators here. Its wonderful that everyone has there own style and viewpoint and that there is a place for everyone in this community and marketplace.

And i just want to say thanks to all those that have supported me both by purchasing from my store but also just having kind supportive words. I agonized about releasing the 2mmXL because of the length issue, even though it is a great stem when paired with SS tip. So I just want to say I appreciate the fact that people are understanding that this is our first run and we have some bugs to work out. I cant promise that everything will be perfect, but I can promise that I will always be 100% transparent and honest about what I sell.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
@StringTheorista so sorry to hear about your boy. Looks like he had a lot of fun with you and you with him.

@danielj thanks so much for offering to create this fix for me. I will be offering them at no charge to those that are interested. I'm super excited to see your other project.

@stark1 thanks for all the kind words. That sucks about your GC. I still love and use mine regularly.

@Xclerk this is such a great community filled with so many talented and creative cool people.

@phattpiggie your EAG is beautiful.

Whats so cool about this community is that there is someone making something for every style. From elegant, to utilitarian workhorse, to everything in between. @danielj I think us Oregonians fall on the side of utilitarian, and thats ok with me, its part of the lifestyle here. In the end, I hope to have a stem from all the visionary creators here. Its wonderful that everyone has there own style and viewpoint and that there is a place for everyone in this community and marketplace.

And i just want to say thanks to all those that have supported me both by purchasing from my store but also just having kind supportive words. I agonized about releasing the 2mmXL because of the length issue, even though it is a great stem when paired with SS tip. So I just want to say I appreciate the fact that people are understanding that this is our first run and we have some bugs to work out. I cant promise that everything will be perfect, but I can promise that I will always be 100% transparent and honest about what I sell.

Very well put at the end! That is exactly why you get the love and support from this community that you do... Honesty, transparency, generosity, and friendliness! The qualities any good business should have, and people should have in general.

There are so many people in here that are a joy to converse with, and even do business with. Even though most of us have never met face-to-face in person. A Real Testament to the power of, and the impact that these forums and the relationships formed in them can have on our lives. I for one, am as glad or more now that I found this forum and all of you, as the first day I joined.

@StringTheorista I vaped a capful for Cody-bear. :tup:

Happy Vaping!

Last edited:

Baron23

That is a heart breaker and I'm so sorry for your loss. Looked like a really friendly, attentive, intelligent doggie.

Keep him alive in your heart and memories.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

so sorry

what a beautiful doggy spirit. He will be missed by all, including the little one there?

special dogs live past their years...in our hearts. I have observed that the pain of doggy loss can eventually makes room for the joy of doggy remembrance.

may it be so for you

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Moose and I both tender both you and Cody our condolences on his passing.

He has memorable eyes, String. :ugh:

Last edited:

Baron23

Thanks for making me smile. Not my feet...

I’m grateful for this remarkable community. Thanks all
Haha. That’s like the old Pink Panther scene where he asks “does you dog bite” and desk clerk says “no”. after the dog chews him up, he says “I thought you said your dog doesn’t bite!!” And in reply, “is not my dog”

Top Bottom