someTooL

Hey @someTooL welcome to the DV obsession. The only upgrade you need with the M is an XL condenser and spinning mouth piece from @danielj.

@phattpiggie cool piece, Lemmy would approve. Always love your work and videos. I cant wait to see what you guys are cooking up.

@SquanchKava, @stark1, @Xclerk, @thejackalsmark, @Moses Baca thanks for the shout outs and for your feedback and support. Your good reviews have helped me feel less nervous about their release.

@Moses Baca here is a picture of my Bolle. Keep in mind that the ones I sent as testers, and this one, were actually ones that work but had tighter draw resistance than i liked. Since this is our first run, we are still working some bugs out. Speaking of bugs, the 2mmXL came out a little short. it should be thought of as a glass M. Best used with the SS tip, XL condenser and spinning MP. The next run will be of proper length and will work with Ti tip and Omni Condenser.
used-stems.jpg

And here we are, with the most anticlimactic release in history.

The Bolle - $30 Shipped
The-Bolle-4.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283615289478

The Anelli - $30 Shipped
The-Anelli-4.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283615299092

The 2mmXL - $25 shipped
2MMXL-3.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283615351067

The Anelli Tradesman - $28 shipped
The-Anelli-Tradesman-5.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283615303297

The Tradesman - $25 shipped
The-Tradesman-5.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283615357201

The Robusto - $25 shipped
The-Robusto-3.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283615354195

I'm also offering a 10% discount if you make a purchase directly through PayPal.

If you have any questions, comments or would like to order feel free to contact me here.

Stay Vaped!!

Received my Anelli today. Super quick on the delivery and superb packing. Quite the anticipation unrolling all that bubble wrap. No cracks, no bubbles, no sharp edges...beyond happy!

The rings are quite useful for sitting it down on a rest and rolling to heat the cap. Utilitarian, right :)

Planck

believes in Dog
8992-D18-B-6429-4-FBC-8-F14-E6942-E29-FA3-D.jpg

Had to bid farewell to this special guy (the blond one) today after 14 years together. I know many of you know the pain of losing a beloved companion. If you’re so moved, please heat a cap in honor of my Cody-bear

You and Cody will be honored with capS tonight.
It breaks my heart to hear this has happened String.

He surely is a beautiful soul, you are both lucky to have had each other.
Very sorry for your loss.

vapormachina

If I use and induction heater would be this method less stressful for the cap? I'm worried about chrome and nickel oxidation inside the cap; I think the high temperatures of the torch cause too much stress on it because the continuous up and down. Do people who use only IH keep the cap cleaner??

lookhigh

FC member
If I use and induction heater would be this method less stressful for the cap? I'm worried about chrome and nickel oxidation inside the cap; I think the high temperatures of the torch cause too much stress on it because the continuous up and down. Do people who use only IH keep the cap cleaner??
Caps last forever so no real worry there.
I like to see the patina on the cap, i can tell if my combustion converters are using them or gone back to combusting.Prob the least reason to use an induction heater.:2c:

sickmanfraud

After 6 1/2 years as a member of the FC community, I finally had my first Dynavap experience.

The idea of using butane is a total no go for me. I am outside the USA so the Induction heaters are not at the top of my radar due to shipping size and weight. I have been made aware of an inexpensive dental IH that I may buy.

However, my first Dynavap experience was due to a new product by @mistvaporizer. It is called the BEAST here is the FC thread http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-mod-based-heater.42613/.

For me, it was totally "plug and play" screw the BEAST onto a mod (using a Sinous P80 for now) fill the vapcap tip with weed and vape.

I am shocked at how easy it is to use a VapCap without a torch and have a portable VapCap setup.

I am also blown away at how well medicated I am after 2 cloud hits.

More experimentation is called for, but not right now...

edit to add:

You can see how messed up I am. I forgot and needed to add that the BEAST was made out of beautiful Paduk. I even bought an extra matching Paduk mouthpiece.

Last edited:

david8613

After 6 1/2 years as a member of the FC community, I finally had my first Dynavap experience.

The idea of using butane is a total no go for me. I am outside the USA so the Induction heaters are not at the top of my radar due to shipping size and weight. I have been made aware of an inexpensive dental IH that I may buy.

However, my first Dynavap experience was due to a new product by @mistvaporizer. It is called the BEAST here is the FC thread http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-mod-based-heater.42613/.

For me, it was totally "plug and play" screw the BEAST onto a mod (using a Sinous P80 for now) fill the vapcap tip with weed and vape.

I am shocked at how easy it is to use a VapCap without a torch and have a portable VapCap setup.

edit to add:

You can see how messed up I am. I forgot and needed to add that the BEAST was made out of beautiful Paduk. I even bought an extra matching Paduk mouthpiece.

sounds good, can you post some pics of the beast?

Verax

edit to add:

good stuff! I too don't like the prospect of non electric fuel for my vaping. IH's were a game changer for me, that allowed me to get into them. Glad you found something similar. Looks like it's a great additiona to the Dynaverse. :)

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@thejackalsmark thanks. its funny cuz all my vaping buddies are people on line cuz no one in my life is really a pot head like me.

@someTooL & @ArthurJ Awesome! I hope you enjoy them. if yoy have any issues or feedback PM me here.

@TheThriftDrifter I was just thinking about you yesterday and your wood stem that I did not follow up on. Are you still making them?

@Verax beautiful and did i see in another post that that stand is actually a debowler?

@sickmanfraud The @mistvaporizer Beast interests me more than IH. As you use it tell us more about your experience.

Lately I have been using a triple flame torch and find that I really prefer the single flame for precision placement for heating.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
hi all just a note to let you know that my thread in the equipment forum has been deleted at my request....thanks @Stu

I figured it was time to start over and do a better job, as the pic hosting site (tinypic)that had all my pics is now history. It will be awhile till I get a new one up and running. Course you can still pm me @danielj

thanks all for your support...this has been a wonderful journy so far

flammy

There is also the fluxer.

Yes but with a 6+ month wait list. I got on the list in late Feb of this year and number still has not come up yet.

edit to add:

For those who may not know, Dave just released a more economically priced version of the Beast on his site...$85. I am curious on the heat up time for this and why this is a good alternative to an IH.

Also, for those in the EU I believe that @phattpiggie will be the guy that can hook you up with an IH.

Last edited:

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Yes but with a 6+ month wait list. I got on the list in late Feb of this year and number still has not come up yet.

For those who may not know, Dave just released a more economically priced version of the Beast on his site...$85. I am curious on the heat up time for this and why this is a good alternative to an IH.

Also, for those in the EU I believe that @phattpiggie will be the guy that can hook you up with an IH.
Hey the heat up time is about 25 sec for the first hit and then 10-12 seconds per reheat. I set my mod for 12 seconds autofire and at 40 watts the first cycle is just flavor, the second is a moderate cloud and then the third is a huge cloud. Each reheat is great until the load is extracted. You can adjust the watts to get lighter or darker abv

Top Bottom