danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@Jill NYC
@RogueGuy
@Xclerk

Thank you all so much for the good words re. my mouthpieces. I like them too, and have one on each of my two DV daily tools... a '17 M, and a Ti stem

@D4Dank reached out to me.
--------
@RogueGuy
that old school collection is very nice...doesnt hurt to see a couple of my mp hangin out w/ the old timers:)

Those 2 short fat ones: with the four airport holes close to the tip... I recently tried making one...didnt realize that it had been done already. How does it draw? I got the holes on mine too large; so almost all air with a little vapor.

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
How much is a gen2 vapcap with early @phattpiggie stem worth to people.. I'm really not sure how much to sell for..

http://i65.tinypic.com/6rm1j5.jpg

@kellya86
Just to let ya know,
Tiny pic is fixing to go extinct.
The pic already isn't loading on my browser. :shrug:

You'll wanna rescue any pics you have there and find a new one, you like.

https://postimages.org/ is really good, and easy/quick to setup and use. lots of ppl here clued me to it. Thx, for that, guys, btw!

AnyWhooo... :rofl:

BEAUTIFUL stem! If you don't mind my asking, how could you possibly PART with that?

Even if you weren't trying to sell it, it was awesome to get to see it! :tup: :nod:

Hero Of The Day, Award, goes to @stark1 for reposting the pic, when he WILL repost it in a few comments from now! :rockon:

Happy Vaping! :tup: :leaf: :wave:

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Ok, I'm a worrier and someone who does not like to count their chickens before they hatch, but........I'm meeting with Oregon Glass Lab tomorrow AM and I may have some pieces as early as next week. Or never, that is always a realistic possibility. I like to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Ok, I'm a worrier and someone who does not like to count their chickens before they hatch, but........I'm meeting with Oregon Glass Lab tomorrow AM and I may have some pieces as early as next week. Or never, that is always a realistic possibility. I like to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Oh man! Im super excited for you dude. Hopefully you get them priced where you can make a little somthing this time. U got me down for a order of each. I'm sure these are gna fly like hot cakes!

Last edited:

Shannock

5-ABCEDEC-0-EAB-4149-B9-FC-7-E229-D350071.jpg

Ummmm............. Is there a number I could call?????

:peace:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
image.jpg

So, the 2018 has been handed on, tea break completed and now this 2019 M is my daily.

My initial thoughts are....

It is definitely easier to draw through with the airport closed, an improvement in my books.

Finding the airport by feel, is more intuitive for sure.

Aesthetically it's alot busier, I've heard the term "stoner fishing lure" thrown around, it certainly looks cool when you play with it in the light.

image.jpg

I like the look, but might not be everyone's cup of tea.

I'm finding it a little bit harder to get the cap on sometimes, as it can get caught on the cutouts on the tip.

Overall I'm loving it so far, especially when paired with my mini Aomai.

image.jpg

Top Bottom