RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@martinstraka8282 thats whats great about the Dyna, you can have one or you can go crazy and have many. Be careful, you might just get sucked into the DynaVAS :evil:

@GtrBob thats a cool picture

@stark1 where do you put the weed?

Took Dyna out on a little bike ride today. She looks good back in her element
20190808-164317-1.jpg

SquanchKava

I have been having a Vapaffair and having fun getting familiar with the SBL Runt I recently got. A little bit of the strange. So since I got some new CBD shatter in I fgured I could use the extra cooling and pulled out this little bubbler mouthpiece and DV silicone tip that I haven't used in a long time. The clouds were so crazy huge with this set up that I almost coughed.
[url=https://ibb.co/TM0cTF1] [/URL]
[url=https://ibb.co/NtSCGY3] [/URL]

stark1

Lonesome Planet
A very nice Detour, Bobby!

If you get a chance at getting the triple IPA from Finback, it’s sweet sixteen all ovah, again.

That, and a toke with your steel VapCap, you will be hummin, & drumming. LOL

StringTheorista

CB2653-CA-EEFE-43-C9-A794-069-F77-D70-FF3.jpg

After going all the way down the carbless glass stem-with-cooling-beads rabbit-hole for a while :D
I broke out these oldies but goodies (my 3rd and 4th acquired vapcaps), and used them with carb open, mid-cap heating. I just freaking love how hard it is to have a subpar vaporizing experience with a vapcap, however you configure or use it. This is my day into evening layout for today.:)

PS a local dispensary did a “5g eighth” promotion, I got this Cinderella 99. It was basically one *giant* flower and a tiny nug.

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@SquanchKava thats cool you are using that nectar collector bubbler with your DV!

@StringTheorista funny how that works. Ill get so hot on something, then something else, then Ill go back. I enjoy constantly going full circle. Really enjoying my little Ash Vong Body lately............................

And then we go full circle back to glass. Met with Chris at Oregon Glass Lab this morning and I believe by Monday I will have stems in my hot, sweaty hands!

He is going to produce the 3 on the right but add the MP from the far left to half of the batch of the one with the 3 heat sinks. He is also making me an XL length (62mm) with an "Airport" in the exact same position as the M so it will take a condenser and spinning mp exactly like an M. He is also making me 10-20 pieces that he is calling "Artisan" that will all be different and unique.

DSC02494.jpg

For this first batch, the rainbow and the clear heat sink models will have a pinch in the tube under the heat sinks similar to the Grav one hitter. It will be a 5mm opening. I found that the simple pinch helps cool down the vapor more than a straight tube. What this means is you cant put beads in them or a qtip to clean.

I should have 20-25 of each piece starting to roll in hopefully Monday. As far as prices go my goal is to keep them all under $30 including shipping. The one exception will/might be the fancy colored glass that may have to go in the low $30s. I think those prices are competitive when compared to other glass offerings given that the glass is 2.3mm boro and 5+ inches long in most cases. Feedback is appreciated.

To close, I cant say this loud enough, THESE ARE NOT GAME CHANGERS! THEY WILL NOT MAKE YOU RICH, BEAUTIFUL OR GIVE YOU MULTIPLE ORGASMS! WELL MAYBE MULTIPLE O'S:rofl: THEY ARE JUST REALLY NICE GLASS STEMS.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
multiple Os? most likely only with the battery version:)

well there you go, bro
congrats

The one with the wavvy chamber is interestibg....I bet that one will be the top seller, or maybe the multi-colored one...or maybe the third one......

The heat sinks are a nice touch I will pm you with a sugg

I will be most interested in the airported, condenser/mp one

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
multiple Os? most likely only with the battery version:)

well there you go, bro
congrats

The one with the wavvy chamber is interestibg....I bet that one will be the top seller, or maybe the multi-colored one...or maybe the third one......

The heat sinks are a nice touch I will pm you with a sugg

I will be most interested in the airported, condenser/mp one

@RogueGuy
I'm curious about the condenser/mouthpiece one too.
Will that come with said condenser and mouthpiece minus dynavap tip, or just able to accommodate them?

Are you talkin about an updated version of the old DV OG glass stem, with built-in glass tip/chamber and SS clicking cap?

Happy Vaping! :rockon::leaf::wave:

Last edited:

Chandler

Feedback is appreciated

2.3mm boro and 5+ inches long in most cases.
5+ inches? I've found my @phattpiggie stem approximately 100mm (or 4 inches I believe?), is an ideal length for me. Anything longer is icing on the cake. Dibs. The middle of the three has my name on it FC!!

My only suggestions on what already looks fantastic but could possibly add to functionality, would be 1. a small nub about an inch up from the bottom to stop the glass from rolling, nub also acts as an indicator ideal to let one know 'don't hold your finger any closer to the tip than this, We get hot'
2. A mouth piece that tapered into a (shaded?) 10mm joint, enhancing function, ready to be used on a glass piece without any need for adapters or fat silicone mouthpieces.

I'm on board, but with Those two additions, for me the home run you've hit would be out the park!

My two :2c:. Cheers

P. S. Don't forget about your FC fam North of the boarder as you work out details.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@SquanchKava thats cool you are using that nectar collector bubbler with your DV!

@StringTheorista funny how that works. Ill get so hot on something, then something else, then Ill go back. I enjoy constantly going full circle. Really enjoying my little Ash Vong Body lately............................

And then we go full circle back to glass. Met with Chris at Oregon Glass Lab this morning and I believe by Monday I will have stems in my hot, sweaty hands!

He is going to produce the 3 on the right but add the MP from the far left to half of the batch of the one with the 3 heat sinks. He is also making me an XL length (62mm) with an "Airport" in the exact same position as the M so it will take a condenser and spinning mp exactly like an M. He is also making me 10-20 pieces that he is calling "Artisan" that will all be different and unique.

DSC02494.jpg

For this first batch, the rainbow and the clear heat sink models will have a pinch in the tube under the heat sinks similar to the Grav one hitter. It will be a 5mm opening. I found that the simple pinch helps cool down the vapor more than a straight tube. What this means is you cant put beads in them or a qtip to clean.

I should have 20-25 of each piece starting to roll in hopefully Monday. As far as prices go my goal is to keep them all under $30 including shipping. The one exception will/might be the fancy colored glass that may have to go in the low $30s. I think those prices are competitive when compared to other glass offerings given that the glass is 2.3mm boro and 5+ inches long in most cases. Feedback is appreciated.

To close, I cant say this loud enough, THESE ARE NOT GAME CHANGERS! THEY WILL NOT MAKE YOU RICH, BEAUTIFUL OR GIVE YOU MULTIPLE ORGASMS! WELL MAYBE MULTIPLE O'S:rofl: THEY ARE JUST REALLY NICE GLASS STEMS.

Very nice. Now I want to collect them all!!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Just got a very nice vapcap stem courtesy of @Aezhenn

Reaaaally love that it's essentially a nipple-stem, encased in a beautiful wood sleeve

JPEG_20190809_180252.jpg

The liners are also swappable, allowing you to easily clean them, or use a regular glass one in place of the nipple'd one.

Super fair pricing and very nice to work with. Couldn't be happier with it

Chandler

we are working on #2. Definitely want to have one that drops into a WP.
wonderful, the slim profile of the middle of the three and a 10mm joint MP :rockon:I'm waiting on that one my brother! I know shipping is high internationally, I'll definitely order a few.

Aristocrat stem from @Sneaky Pete, i had one arrive this week. Unfortunately, I don't enjoy it. After having had a xxxl 100mm GC stem, this aristocrat measuring at least half an inch shorter makes a big difference for me. I don't like the feel, I also don't enjoy how the mouth piece feels on my lips, I don't know why. However, my first draw was extremely flavorful, glass's always an upgrade. Don't see it getting much use though. Who knows I might get used to it? I will test it more before I count it out completely.
@RogueGuy in comparison to the aristocrat, where your considering the price point, is great!

@muunch *Just got a very nice vapcap stem courtesy of @AezhennReaaaally love that it's essentially a nipple-stem, encased in a beautiful wood sleeve*
that's a very nice looking stem! @Aezhenn :clap:

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Just got a very nice vapcap stem courtesy of @Aezhenn

Reaaaally love that it's essentially a nipple-stem, encased in a beautiful wood sleeve

JPEG_20190809_180252.jpg

The liners are also swappable, allowing you to easily clean them, or use a regular glass one in place of the nipple'd one.

Super fair pricing and very nice to work with. Couldn't be happier with it

Yup. @Aezhenn is awesome. I highly recommend ordering one of his hand made works of art!

Top Bottom