• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Okay this has bugged me since I started lurking on FC, and today with Ricardo's Woke and Boke it's come up. So I'm asking: Why do fools who combust deserve to keep "bake"? I didn't sign anything saying I'm not going to get baked? And what is "VAKE"? Yeah, I get it vape/bake = vake but still. Not really.

Wherever I am in the world, I'll be baked. YMMV, of course. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEARS in 25 minutes, y'all! Greenwich Mean Time!! Partying so wild with my family tonight!!!

Going to be a great 2018 around here, I can feel it! Y'all have been a big part of 2017 for me.
Don't be mean like me?

Your a really outstanding FC er! Please don't become bitter!

In CALIFORNIA some of us medicate: WAKE & VAKE while other's WAKE & BAKE like the rest of the planet?
VAPORIZE / COMBUSTION
420 PM is everyday for some?

HAPPY NEW YEAR or AROUND THE SUN once more on this PALE BLUE DOT!

I would like a joint however vaporizing taste much better in my (POV) taste win's!

Last edited:

asdf420

@JCharles Nice vid. I wanted to make a vid like that before I broke my piece but never got a good enough angle/lighting/background

i can only imagine how great a ti tip + IH would be dry. I'm here with my M and hemp wick... lool. Very ritualistic. Takes practice to time everything right. definitely recommend wick if you want to smear black soot everywhere

baking doesn't imply combustion? I think "getting baked" described the feeling of the high more than anything from combustion specifically
happy new year

wileycoyote1103

I was wondering the same thing.
What k8n
I think I've finalized my vaping stand/abv bin, or at least as much as I can do to this prototype. I added some two tone splines to the corners yesterday before the power went out. Thanks to @Hogni for suggesting that I bring the two ideas together.

Since I started using a wooden stand for my Vapcaps I've noticed that I don't really have a use for a magnet besides holding the cap while loading. The cap never seems to be hot enough that I have to use a magnet to check the load. When I'm using herb the magnet doesn't make much sense either since part of the load will fall into the cap on the magnet or fall out onto my desk. The holes in the wood make loading concentrates a much easier task than balancing the vapcap on its mouth piece. The cool down is slightly slower but I don't see that as a negative since it lets any hot condensates flow down into the vapourization chamber again.

za64Ehk.jpg
Now if you can put an IH in there....

TXvaper

Wow. I had an “M” for a while, and just lurked this page... catching up on all the beauty that is the world of VC’s.

Well, I’ve never been good at getting into something and NOT going all out. So after much reading and watching, I gave in and got an Omni.

WOW. It took things to the next level. I’m amazed. My IQ and FF2 just collect dust now.

Glad to be a part of this awesome group for 2018! Happy New Year everyone!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Don't be mean like me?

Your a really outstanding FC er! Please don't become bitter!

Lol, knew I shoulda used lots of Smilies! I'm not bitter, certainly not sweating semantics; thought you knew me better?! I am scared of that down the road 15-20 years, I want to be the kooky but nice old guy not an angry, entitled old guy. I've nearly died on 7 occasions since age 20, the last 30 years is really all gravy for me. I try to remember that. I want wrinkles that say I smiled and laughed a lot, and that's not happening if "vake" really pisses me off. I just been going between 3 devices all night tonight & feeling a bit sassy!
:D :lol: :D :evil: :D :haw: :D :p :D :love: :D :brow: :D :uhh: :D :freak: :D :o :D :evil: :D :lol: :D
I just like goofing around here, and I love a good rant! You made me laugh: "mean like me" Yep, that's your reputation. Just the other day I heard somebody say, "That @ataxian is mean!" LOL, it always kills me when I see you in one thread or another, explaining: "I'm a PRICK of MISERY!" I so want to steal that line and put it on a t-shirt. Thanks btw for saying I'm an Outstanding FCer, that is HUGE praise coming from a legend like yourself. I found an old Ataxian for President thread the other day, how great is that? I only hope I've got the time left to pay back all the goodness that's been shown to me, it's a lot.

Found a reason this evening to own more than one VapCap: SPEED-ROUNDS! Of course I only have 2, so immediately thought of @Squiby and her collection. And what it would mean to own that many & play my stupid juvenile "game". I figure with a @Pipes IH, I could manage 3 VCs per hand/foot; I'm fairly confident I can manage to insert the VCs in my hands fairly easily. The feet & toe coordination is going to need practice. Lots of practice. And yoga & stretching. More practice. It's good to have goals. Meaningful goals. Pretty much add cannabis to any activity and my commitment level goes waaaay up! Gotta go play with my VapCaps so I can crash, I've got the dreaded 2am second-wind and you poor folks are paying for it. Apologies!

We still love you @cybrguy don't beat yourself up! You're only a human bean. Did you feel baked? Or just gross? Bet you remember the VC next time!

@TXvaper Welcome to the thread, glad you stepped out of the shadows! I'm maybe not the best representative but there are plenty of nice, relatively normal folks. Well, if you've been reading then it's no good lying... We're all mad here! But mostly for VapCaps. Just did the M to Omni thing myself, isn't it amazing that it does set itself apart? The whole experience. Anyway, I'm glad you're planning on sticking around in 2018. We need more fanatics or I'll just write stupidly long posts that go nowhere.

PS Massive Thanks to @VapCap & Max (and everyone really) at DV for everything in 2017!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Lol, knew I shoulda used lots of Smilies! I'm not bitter, certainly not sweating semantics; thought you knew me better?! I am scared of that down the road 15-20 years, I want to be the kooky but nice old guy not an angry, entitled old guy. I've nearly died on 7 occasions since age 20, the last 30 years is really all gravy for me. I try to remember that. I want wrinkles that say I smiled and laughed a lot, and that's not happening if "vake" really pisses me off. I just been going between 3 devices all night tonight & feeling a bit sassy!
:D :lol: :D :evil: :D :haw: :D :p :D :love: :D :brow: :D :uhh: :D :freak: :D :o :D :evil: :D :lol: :D
I just like goofing around here, and I love a good rant! You made me laugh: "mean like me" Yep, that's your reputation. Just the other day I heard somebody say, "That @ataxian is mean!" LOL, it always kills me when I see you in one thread or another, explaining: "I'm a PRICK of MISERY!" I so want to steal that line and put it on a t-shirt. Thanks btw for saying I'm an Outstanding FCer, that is HUGE praise coming from a legend like yourself. I found an old Ataxian for President thread the other day, how great is that? I only hope I've got the time left to pay back all the goodness that's been shown to me, it's a lot.

Found a reason this evening to own more than one VapCap: SPEED-ROUNDS! Of course I only have 2, so immediately thought of @Squiby and her collection. And what it would mean to own that many & play my stupid juvenile "game". I figure with a @Pipes IH, I could manage 3 VCs per hand/foot; I'm fairly confident I can manage to insert the VCs in my hands fairly easily. The feet & toe coordination is going to need practice. Lots of practice. And yoga & stretching. More practice. It's good to have goals. Meaningful goals. Pretty much add cannabis to any activity and my commitment level goes waaaay up! Gotta go play with my VapCaps so I can crash, I've got the dreaded 2am second-wind and you poor folks are paying for it. Apologies!

We still love you @cybrguy don't beat yourself up! You're only a human bean. Did you feel baked? Or just gross? Bet you remember the VC next time!

@TXvaper Welcome to the thread, glad you stepped out of the shadows! I'm maybe not the best representative but there are plenty of nice, relatively normal folks. Well, if you've been reading then it's no good lying... We're all mad here! But mostly for VapCaps. Just did the M to Omni thing myself, isn't it amazing that it does set itself apart? The whole experience. Anyway, I'm glad you're planning on sticking around in 2018. We need more fanatics or I'll just write stupidly long posts that go nowhere.

PS Massive Thanks to @VapCap & Max (and everyone really) at DV for everything in 2017!
F^CKER!
U made me cry!

Big boy's don't cry?

I lived in FRANCE VERSAILLES 4 or 5 years early 90's.
Spent time in most of EUROPE and ENGLAND before the EU going to school!
My friends there took me to LIVERPOOL to hear music. (SO INSANE)

In FRANCE I had guitar lesson's. Had to read MUSIC NOTES?

I don't want to hurt a single HOMO-SAPIENS (really I don't)!

VAPORIZING is extending my life.
That may be the reason I enjoy CANNABIS so much.

You know I use my plug-in's + "M" CAP.

I mix my water-pipe's and vaporizer's every session.

I haven't worked for a while now?

Thinking of my dayz in HAWAII really was the beginning to enjoy life to it's fullest!

Love my kid's!
Love my wife!

Love all of you in a brotherly way!

I have to use H20 and my WP's.

The"M" took two second's to use this way.

The "M" with water is BLISSFUL for my need's!

PRICK OF MISERY is what I project.

Deep down inside I am not so bad!

GEORGE thank you for helping us on the: PALE BLUE DOT!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You don’t appear to be the POM that you profess to be, @ataxian.....

If anything you seem quite happy (at least with your M)— must be the “strain” of your bubbler.:brow:

Really tho, you should try the possibilities of VapCap’ s flagship Omni.

Happy New Year, njoy your journey, from another crew member of our flagship PBD (pale blue . ).

r0oGWFI.jpg

Good Morning to you, @Ricardo, Sir!

Last edited:

TXvaper

Thanks for the welcome @pxl_jockey and @Dynalowrider! I figured I lurked long enough and needed to contribute! And yes, currently deep in heart...

It’s funny, after having read this whole thread and learning so many names of the people in it, I feel like I’m talking to celebrities. Good way to start 2018!

My NYE was spent out, and even though I brought my IQ for easy sharing, somehow my M ended up becoming the favorite. Funny how people naturally gravitate to quality things :tup: still keeping my Omni XL private for my lips only. I guess I need to pull the trigger soon on an @Pipes IH.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Like ChatRoulette, but without the genitalia. ;)

I for one am out if there is no genitalia involved. :myday:

This thread,
Fun Vapcap School!
It's like damn Cheers! (Tv Show)

WILEY!!!!! :cheers:

Has anyone convinced their local vape shop to carry Dynavap?
I've mentioned it to the shop nearest me that has the best selection of overpriced vapes and he acts like I'm suggesting he look into carrying cannon balls ffs.:doh:

Dynalowrider

SlimJim the motto of the LHSs around here is "Let me separate you from your money" with the highest prices I can charge. I talked to one guy, and he was in if he could get them for five to ten dollars each. I laughed in his face when he said he would then have to sell them for double George's price. Go figure.
H. N. Y. everyone.Thanks all for being my friends. Everyone here is very kind to this old man. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Doc

alterego420

what do you do with your SS Tip from the M if you have an Ti Tip aswell ?

luxuary problem, I know.

Do you still use the SS?
I know it heats up slower but holds the heat a little longer.
What do you use it for?
are there circumstances where the SS is superior to the Ti Tip ?
I feel it has quite a closed, slowed airflow compared to the ti tip.

Personally, I use the SS tip for concentrates and keep the Ti tip for flowers

Squiby

Merry Happy New Year EVERYBODY!!!

It's 2018 ferchrisakes!!!

I didn't take my Vapcap (I know... Who does that?) with me last night because I knew that indoor vaping would not work out and it was colder than a witches tit outside, so.....

Anyway, one of my M for Friend recipients hit me up. We went outside in the bitter cold and that M rocked my world and didn't miss a beat doing it. Out of the wind in -27 temps with a triple jet lighter. It was all said and done in a minute. The next thing you know, I was inside warming up doing a jig on the dance floor! It was a wonderful evening and we brought the New Year in properly!

All Vapcaps are wonderful magical devices!

Any suggestions for concentrate technique?

Thinking of making a wire puck to fit the Ti.
I use a concentrate pad. Look below in my signature on Concentrates for info on how I fashion a pad. Vapcaps handle concentrates very well.

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Merry Happy New Year EVERYBODY!!!

It's 2018 ferchrisakes!!!

I didn't take my Vapcap (I know... Who does that?) with me last night because I knew that indoor vaping would not work out and it was colder than a witches tit outside, so.....

Anyway, one of my M for Friend recipients hit me up. We went outside in the bitter cold and that M rocked my world and didn't miss a beat doing it. Out of the wind in -27 temps with a triple jet lighter. It was all said and done in a minute. The next thing you know, I was inside warming up doing a jig on the dance floor! It was a wonderful evening and we brought the New Year in properly!

All Vapcaps are wonderful magical devices!
Just keep the torch warm and all is well! Wind still sucks! It works on the frozen lake as long as I stay out of wind! Happy new year!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You don’t appear to be the POM that you profess to be, @ataxian.....

If anything you seem quite happy (at least with your M)— must be the “strain” of your bubbler.:brow:

Really tho, you should try the possibilities of VapCap’ s flagship Omni.

Happy New Year, njoy your journey, from another crew member of our flagship PBD (pale blue . ).

Good Morning to you, @Ricardo, Sir!
My argument is the Titanium is great for BIKES and GOLF CLUBS.
I was just saying the "M" was perfect for me.
Do you think we live forever?

Top Bottom