phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Now then @Reybondo, as @Baron23 has said a torch style lighter is maybe a better option. I run a triple, it works best for me.
I posted in the VC thread about an easy mod you can do which should improve your experience, it's non destructive and easily reversible so give it a try and see if it helps.

dRH6dYx.jpg

This is a small square of the gummed strip of a rizla, some people have just used scotch tape.
Wet the glass and glue it over the carb, easier than chasing round a wet 4mm square of sticky paper.
When the paper has dried out pierce it with a fine needle, don't do it when it's wet as it may tear. Different skins stick better to glass, green paper is what I used originally.
With this mod there is no need for covering or feathering, just heat to the click and draw.
You can try as many or as few holes as you like. I settled for one at 0.5mm and it's the size I've stuck with for all my personal stems.
Good luck and keep at it, there are plenty of people on the VC thread and on FC as a whole who can help.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I want to apologize for the way one of my comments came through in an abrupt and uncivilized manner. I was dealing with some issues, and I should not have even been posting in that kind of mood. I meant no offense, but clearly understand how it could have been taken that way. Peace, and off to spend some quality time with my VC on this beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Chose

Ordered Friday from vapefiend arrived in less than 24hrs :clap:...

All buttered up but pics don't do the wood justice after resizing, £115 (with code) for both so not a bad price, had wanted the blackwood but only the cocobolo had the double crown so went with that and after seeing it in person I'm happy I did.

Think I prefer this to my glass original but that could just be the new factor :shrug:

Anyways big thanks to @VapeFiend.com for putting up with my phone calls and picking a beauty, and not forgetting @VapCap for making this all possible, good times :tup:
I've heard vapefiend has a code for members of fc is it still running and what is it i buy something off him every few months so would be handy to know the code
Thanks
Definetly getting one of those cases

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I've heard vapefiend has a code for members of fc is it still running and what is it i buy something off him every few months so would be handy to know the code
Thanks
Definetly getting one of those cases
'HI5' for purchases over £25 and '420' for purchases over £100

I've been topping my caps with some nice fluffy kief today :)
NAHdPxf.jpg

Last edited:

sixstringsmash

I feel I need to share my most recent story with my dynavap and the horrors that ensue when I decide to try to use my brain. If you value your time at all please ignore my rant and continue on in the thread.

So I'm going to rewind to a few days ago when I decide to give my ti burly a good deep cleaning for the first time. I remove all the parts and let the condenser and cap soak in a good iso bath and I then buttered the wood up real good.

A couple hours later I go to reassemble my vapcap and the body and cap go on swimmingly but I just cannot seem to get the mouthpiece on correctly. I get frustrated with myself and look for instructional videos on YouTube to no avail. At this point my face looks about as red and orange as Donald Trump and I am just trying to use brute force to put this mouthpiece on. To even less avail with darkness and despair in my mind I retreat to the confines of my firefly 2 and vape with a heavy heart.

It wasn't until earlier today siting in my couch while watching bobs burgers an idea pops in my head! "The mouthpiece goes on the other end you idiot" my inner voice spoke. Like a man posesed I run to the other room where my disassembled vapcap lay unused. I frantically throw everything else aside and assemble the mouthpiece on the other end. Like Cinderellas slipper the mouthpiece goes in the condenser and in an exasperated burst of joy I shout, "IT LIVES" . And that's how I learned to clean my vapcap.

UnshavenFish

'HI5' for purchases over £25 and '420' for purchases over £100

The codes are correct but they must have changed the amounts, it used (was a while ago when I got them) to be the hi5 for £5 off when you spend £10 or more and 420 gave £10 off when you spend £50 or more, but I just tried and it seems the hi5 is now for over £25 and the 420 for over £60.

:peace:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
I think I'll get an S to try out but part of me wants to just double down and go straight to the top.

You ain't gonna regret this, I went straight to an Omnivap and I love that shit!
Power horse, indestructible zombie proof vaporizer....

Then you will buy some wood or carbon to stuff your omni for party night :D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You ain't gonna regret this, I went straight to an Omnivap and I love that shit!
Power horse, indestructible zombie proof vaporizer....

Then you will buy some wood or carbon to stuff your omni for party night :D

I'm definitely missing something like it in my lineup. Something like a pipe that just plain works when I don't want to wait for the Volcano to heat up and the Source is on the charger. I'm quite interested in it for concentrates as well since I don't have a nail currently and would like something with a harder hitting vape signature than the Orb. Plus, the Carbon Omnivap looks so damn cool.

10-Omnivap-Carbon-P1350344-570x708.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I'm definitely missing something like it in my lineup. Something like a pipe that just plain works when I don't want to wait for the Volcano to heat up and the Source is on the charger. I'm quite interested in it for concentrates as well since I don't have a nail currently and would like something with a harder hitting vape signature than the Orb. Plus, the Carbon Omnivap looks so damn cool.

10-Omnivap-Carbon-P1350344-570x708.jpg
Just do it already! :tup:

I got an OmniVap first and I don't regret it at all, it's still my favorite. The carbon body is also my favorite.

Of course once I had the Omni I wanted to sample the rest of the lineup. And I needed a Dynastash too... :worms:

virtualpurple

Guys are you getting tracking numbers when your item ships?

I placed an order last Friday and have gotten multiple messages that my order was complete but never gotten a tracking number.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

pocketed

I ordered 6th Oct, international. I got a tracking number.

Woohoo! My OG vapcap arrived today. Importing paraphernalia is flirting with customs confiscation here.

I've patiently waited 7 hours till I got home from work and given it a 1 bowl test drive so far.

I got unevenly dark brown stuff at the end of 2 heat cycles so doing something right but will need to re-read the various techniques in the previous 298 pages to get the good results I've seen reported here.

Liking the quick extraction time.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteSeattle

Just orderd the dyno stash
Haven't got my ti woody yet but I couldn't stop my self
This is a new level of vas
Now I'm thinking of some bees wax or something to treet it with
Please help me I'm getting out of controll
Beeswax is what I use and it works fine. I also use some chap stick once in a while just before use to help keep the tip conditioned as well.

And welcome to the Vas!

Last edited:

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜

I placed an order last Friday and have gotten multiple messages that my order was complete but never gotten a tracking number.

my recent order (placed tuesday?) was completed friday, no shipping notification as of yet. maybe they're just a bit behind?

fågel,

Hotz

I cant find the Carbon Omnivap in the site, its not disponible anymore?

Thanks

Hotz,

Purple Lava Lamp

And then there is this. A new suggestion for a logo. We weren't even looking for a new one or to change it.
And there it was.

IMG_20161014_221917757_zpszs9wzvcl_edit_1476502133005_zps6jqvzdjr.jpg

Please analyze and share your thoughts.

Thank you,

George

I like it. Speaking as a designer who has created dozens of logos, it is striking, clever, and clearly better than the current logo. It might take some people a couple seconds to "see" it, but I think in this case, that's a good thing, because that moment of recognition is powerful, and makes a more lasting impression.

Chose

I don't use the silicon moutpiece, I only use it with my bubbler
Ok that's great it didn't come with any instructions and there isn't mutch info out there I'm sure there's loads of info on this thred but it's so many pages I can't do that again after reading the gh thread not enough time
Wtf just got two massive clouds on my first go I wasn't expecting that I thought it would take me a few attempts
I just taped the carb like vapefiend did in his video and bam
So sweet love it allready

Last edited:

Tony Timeless

Hi guys,

I have somewhere read "double crown" for a vapcap. What exactly does that mean?

I just thought I became familiar with the names of the different models...

I know tip, cap. maybe body or stem. But what is the crown?

thanks for enlighten me :)

Tony Timeless,
Top Bottom