StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
@syrupy It's an ally key fob pill case, and looks like this inside, water resistant, so smell proof.
iDuYlIi.jpg

Little wooden plug in the threaded end for greenery. Counter sunk magnets held with a screw. There are a lot more magnets now. The pull wasn't enough and it also makes it easier to open as the plug wears with use. The top 'nipple' is where it attaches as a key fob, which just so happens to fit the VC bowl just rite for tamping loads. The bottom half I filed flat so it would stand on it's end and I use it to try and sink some heat for a faster cool click. A couple of spondoolies on Ebay.

@marduk that cap is an excellent idea and @VapCap I can see the laser getting put thru it's paces if custom cap design is on the cards.
Ah, cool use of magnets. I love when something uses magnets and it works well.

Chose

A wood master supplier very cool still getting used to the woody but I love the fact you have to sence the vapour so bored with vapes that feel clinical
Press button wait for lights to go hit it fuck that I like to work for my hit I love ritual maybe it's my age
Old school ex splif smoker
Sweet

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A wood master supplier very cool still getting used to the woody but I love the fact you have to sence the vapour so bored with vapes that feel clinical
Press button wait for lights to go hit it fuck that I like to work for my hit I love ritual maybe it's my age
Old school ex splif smoker
Sweet

Are you digging it? Probably ordering one this week as a gift for an old school joint smoker. He has a Volcano Digit and likes vapor, but still likes joints; I think he'll really like it.

Squiby

And there's a very small carving by the carb it says ed's TNT what does this mean???

George, the Dynavap Vapcap creator, partnered with Eds TNT to supply the wood bodies and stems.

@Ed's TnT is a member and manufacturer here for several wood vape accessories.

Early in the Vapcap development, one of the other members here suggested an alliance between George and Ed. You will find this somewhere in the first several pages of the thread. The rest is history. And what a beautiful history it is!

WOW!

I have been away sporadically for a week here and there with no internet access. I really missed being able to read and post here. I can't believe how much has happened on this thread! More Dynavap developments, Logo mock ups, new Vapcap owners... what a movement the beautiful stealthy efficient Vapcap has created.

Way to go George, @VapCap !!!!

BTW, I LOVE the new Logo. I really like the old one too, but the new makes my focus shift in and out as it passes from one letter to the next. Very COOL! :smug:

It's sorta like getting stoned just by looking at it. :spliff:

Chose

Are you digging it? Probably ordering one this week as a gift for an old school joint smoker. He has a Volcano Digit and likes vapor, but still likes joints; I think he'll really like it.
So far I love it but I will use it heavily over the weekend by then I should have a good feel for the vape but as it stands I allready love it
I think I might start collecting as many exsesoris as I can afford LOVE IT
YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY IT FOR YOUR MATE I THINK HE WILL LOVE IT
I would like to meet gorge!!!

Reybondo

wadiyatalkinabeet
I just got the Ti Woody but the metal cap is a bit loose compared to my OG, when I say a bit I mean it pretty much slides off until the very last mm where its a little bit harder to slide off.

Anyone got any tips?

Edit:

Seems like if you bend the digger bit in a little (to the point it bends but springs back up) it gets a little tighter and now fits perfectly :hmm:

Edit 2:

And if you do the same but in the other direction it gets looser!

Have I just found a way to adjust the cap or is it designed like that?

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I just got the Ti Woody but the metal cap is a bit loose compared to my OG, when I say a bit I mean it pretty much slides off until the very last mm where its a little bit harder to slide off.

Anyone got any tips?
Usual practice ia to squeeze the mouth of the cap slightly till it's a little less round.
This helps the cap to grip the tip.

EDIT:
Squiby be faaast

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
My OG cap was loose enough that it fell off occasionally even when I pinched it out-of-round. It was actually kind of a pain having a hot cap fall on the carpet. By some unknown magic, the cap seems to have tightened itself after enough bowls (how much is "enough"? I didn't count).

When my Ti Woody S came, its cap was a little too tight, so I switched caps between the two. So the ultimate solution.... buy another VC! :haw:

Thanks Matt and George for getting me some extra CCD screens. These guys are great to work with. :tup:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Some people were posting pics of franken-vapes with their sticky bricks, I did one too using a vapcap so I thought I'd post it here. I actually have a daisy, but I own a bunch of sticky brick stuff and can't say enough good things about the company and their vapes. I just got that 14mm adapter in the pic and a quartz banger from them, knocked me on my ass.

IMG_20161018_190718.jpg

Alexis

Anyone got any tips?

Edit:

Seems like if you bend the digger bit in a little (to the point it bends but springs back up) it gets a little tighter and now fits perfectly :hmm:

Edit 2:

And if you do the same but in the other direction it gets looser!

Have I just found a way to adjust the cap or is it designed like that?
Mine is the other way roind on my Omnivap. The cap is on very tight. It takes a wiggle and a squeeze to get it off and even harder to get it back on at times.

Its impossible to get it off with a magnet, and when I try to take the cap off the Omni while the tip is too hot to touch, and the cap is quite warm still, the cap gets stuck and before I can prize it off, the Ti tip pulls out of the body/VonG first.
The cap on the OG is perfect. Not too tight, not too loose, easy to remove and replace.
It fits perfect on the Omnivap as well, no problems, so it is the cap itself that is the problem.

It does look like the diggerouter is bent somehow. But I cant bend it out at all, it just (cant thi k of the word, it sort of bends and bends back, like plastic bottles when you push them in and out).

Im managing with the cap on the Omnivap, but it would be a much mkre enjkyable experience if it was easy and straightforward.

I often hesitate to take the cap off while it is a bit hot still, to check the load, because I need to hold it firmly.

One area for George to work on though, maybe the new machining will resolve it.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
KEEP THE OG. At least until you get your Ti Woody and are sure you like it. The material difference in the chamber (glass vice Ti) does in fact influence function and performance.

I have both, I'm glad I have my Ti Woody, but I continue to love my OGs.

Just saying, they are not really identical.

Noted. Thanks!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Some people were posting pics of franken-vapes with their sticky bricks, I did one too using a vapcap so I thought I'd post it here. I actually have a daisy, but I own a bunch of sticky brick stuff and can't say enough good things about the company and their vapes. I just got that 14mm adapter in the pic and a quartz banger from them, knocked me on my ass.

IMG_20161018_190718.jpg

So sweet!!! I'm considering a Brick JR and putting off repairing my Volcano...
That or an omnivap, I'll probably know after I try the OG vapcap.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
George, the Dynavap Vapcap creator, partnered with Eds TNT to supply the wood bodies and stems.

@Ed's TnT is a member and manufacturer here for several wood vape accessories.

Early in the Vapcap development, one of the other members here suggested an alliance between George and Ed. You will find this somewhere in the first several pages of the thread. The rest is history. And what a beautiful history it is!

Hey hey, not one to let the cat outa the bag but y'all ain't seen nothing yet, alota good things to come like nothing seen or done before! George is the man, I'm just the wood guy! Keep an eye out!!!

Squiby

So sweet!!! I'm considering a Brick JR and putting off repairing my Volcano...
That or an omnivap, I'll probably know after I try the OG vapcap.

I'll wager that when you've been charmed by that sweet simple little OG Vapcap, it will sway you in the direction of a shiny new Omni...

Hey hey, not one to let the cat outa the bag but y'all ain't seen nothing yet, alota good things to come like nothing seen or done before! George is the man, I'm just the wood guy! Keep an eye out!!!

Can you give us a wee hint? Can I buy a vowel? Is it a bubbler? Are you making wood mouthpieces and a new stylized VonG for a glass bubbler accessory designed for the Vapcap????

Oh, George @VapCap, say it's so...

I would love some sort of bubbler. Remember @Copacetic 's stunning drawings...
UQJyfD9.jpg

07olLzU.jpg

Squiby

Does anyone have any suggestions on the cheapest way to get the vapCap in Canada? I've been reading about it for quite a while and im ready to try it out!

You'll love the Vapcap!

There are a lot of Canadian Vapcap lovers here. Dynavap ships to Canada for $13 US. No additional customs fees or other nonsense. I've placed several orders, no issues and this is one fantastic vape.

If you want to save shipping costs, order more than one and maybe a stash, cause at the end of the day, you'll be back for more. Just sayin... :shrug:

Reybondo

wadiyatalkinabeet
It does look like the diggerouter is bent somehow. But I cant bend it out at all, it just (cant thi k of the word, it sort of bends and bends back, like plastic bottles when you push them in and out).

That's what i mean, bend it outwards but more of a 30 degree angle, it will snap back into place like you said do it two or three times and it should be looser.

At least that was the case for both of my VapCaps

Top Bottom