Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
So that’s the new item an obsidian m and a grinder I wouldn’t need anyways, wow:lol: a don’t even buy m’s and I don’t buy Dynavaps in colours cause colour on anything like these eventually peels and looks like shite, m’s do have their place tho, and some people collect em just not me, was an m that got me int the dynaverse or whatever they call it.

Last edited:

jabba

So that’s the new item an obsidian m and a grinder I wouldn’t need anyways, wow:lol: a don’t even buy m’s and I don’t buy Dynavaps in colours cause colour on anything like these eventually peels and looks like shite, m’s do have their place this tho, was an m that got me int the dynaverse or whatever they call it.
I'm not a collector but I did buy this M. I'd been wanting a black stem for awhile and the 2021M is better than most and at a lower price point. The free grinder made it a no brainer

Demonic chronic

I'm not a collector but I did buy this M. I'd been wanting a black stem for awhile and the 2021M is better than most and at a lower price point. The free grinder made it a no brainer
Ah well were all different I suppose eh:lol:, I like the robust hard wearing natural look of the bare metal.

jabba

Ah well were all different I suppose eh:lol:, I like the robust hard wearing natural look of the bare metal.
Normally I prefer bare metal too. For a long while, I thought having a dark stem might serve me well in certain situations. I don't like the new Omni very much. I never liked the 2020 M very much. The 2019 phantom is hard to lay your hands on in the US. So here we are

Aalberti13

Hey everyone, I could use a little help deciding on what tip to buy next. I have been looking around for the answer, but it seems like there are way more tip options than I realized.

I have a 2017 M with a SS tip, but bought a Ti tip shortly after. I rarely use the SS tip and much prefer my Ti tip.

I am using it on a MVS stem currently but am thinking about buying a Mad Heaters Revolve stem and new tip to have a proper backup device. I will have to double check when I get home, but it seems like I might have the 'sought after' 5 fin Ti tip, based on when I bought it.

What tip can I buy currently that would behave similarly to my old Ti tip? It seems like the new regular Ti tip has some iffy reviews after DV changed the milling process. Should I go with the Vong tip instead

Any help would be appreciated!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hey everyone, I could use a little help deciding on what tip to buy next. I have been looking around for the answer, but it seems like there are way more tip options than I realized.

I have a 2017 M with a SS tip, but bought a Ti tip shortly after. I rarely use the SS tip and much prefer my Ti tip.

I am using it on a MVS stem currently but am thinking about buying a Mad Heaters Revolve stem and new tip to have a proper backup device. I will have to double check when I get home, but it seems like I might have the 'sought after' 5 fin Ti tip, based on when I bought it.

What tip can I buy currently that would behave similarly to my old Ti tip? It seems like the new regular Ti tip has some iffy reviews after DV changed the milling process. Should I go with the Vong tip instead

All my older titanium tips are all 5 fin, except the free 7 fin offered last year. I can’t tell any noticeable difference. I am also curious about this years Titanium tips, but they still sell the older 5 fins, slightly lower price then the new style ones.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Aalberti13

Aalberti13

All my older titanium tips are all 5 fin, except the free 7 fin offered last year. I can’t tell any noticeable difference. I am also curious about this years Titanium tips, but they still sell the older 5 fins, slightly lower price then the new style ones.

Are you referring to this slightly lower priced one?

If so, I thought this is the one that has not been well received due to the shallow spiral groves not allowing for as much airflow as the older design?

This thread on Reddit drew my attention to the design/manufacturing change:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dynavap/comments/l8ppjn

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Are you referring to this slightly lower priced one?

If so, I thought this is the one that has not been well received due to the shallow spiral groves not allowing for as much airflow as the older design?

This thread on Reddit drew my attention to the design/manufacturing change:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dynavap/comments/l8ppjn

Hard to tell, but looking at the two photos, mine are probably the older ones, so I can’t compare airflow. Maybe someone else can add their experience.

RustyOldNail,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++

Own 4 TI tips. The oldest is an 18. Been switching the 21 Vong tip from stem to stem and haven't used the others since last spring when it was purchased. Maybe these stats might help.

Weight for tips with native CCDs:

2019 M 5.263

2020 M 6.093

2021 M 5.910

2020 Ti 3.192

2020 7fin Ti 3.367

2021 Vong 3.755

2021 Omni 4.149

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@Aalberti13 - You seem to have the common "419"/VAPCAP ti tip. It took me a long time to start liking it. It actually required the Revolve to make it my friend. Otherwise I love the stainless tips. The only pre-2020 tip that compares to the air-flow of the "419" ti tip is the '19-M tip.

I know a lot of people use and love the 2020 tips but I am not a fan. It breathes fine but the flats on the tip just separate the tip from the cap too much. A little more common surface helps the tip share its heat with the cap when you start drawing. I don't have much experience with the '21 offerings to know if they are better or not. And then again, everyone is different.

If you're not using the '17, I'll make you a deal on a trade for a new '19-M tip.

Aalberti13

Thank you everyone for the replies! I never realized how different these all were! I think I'll do a little more research before deciding on what to buy :lol:

@Aalberti13 - You seem to have the common "419"/VAPCAP ti tip. It took me a long time to start liking it. It actually required the Revolve to make it my friend. Otherwise I love the stainless tips. The only pre-2020 tip that compares to the air-flow of the "419" ti tip is the '19-M tip.

I know a lot of people use and love the 2020 tips but I am not a fan. It breathes fine but the flats on the tip just separate the tip from the cap too much. A little more common surface helps the tip share its heat with the cap when you start drawing. I don't have much experience with the '21 offerings to know if they are better or not. And then again, everyone is different.

If you're not using the '17, I'll make you a deal on a trade for a new '19-M tip.

I think I want to buy another tip so I can compare all 3 (or maybe even 4 :brow:) side by side first before selling or exchanging anything. However, I can give you my word I'll contact you first if I want to let my 17 tip go.

Demonic chronic

My old omnivong uses the older 5 fin ti tip, gets full extraction with 2 bong hits to dark avb (good tip), always heat lowest down on cap with a single flame, just recently picked up the new 22 vong (i) paired with an older existing but new 2020 standard cap for shits and giggles thinking the added mass in the tip would mean different performance, I was pleasantly surprised and wrong, I’m very reliably always getting a solid 2 bongs hits per bowl.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

You like the stainless tip because it gives longer hits right?
but I felt the vapor quality is less potent imho, with ss tip. dunno. i do like the old caps like you do
i liked the m19 tip and the m18 but the ti is just bringing new quality vapor

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I like the way the '19SS draws easiest. Deep grooves and crenelation of the rim. Not a great ti fan to begin with but for me the '19 outperformed the "419" ti tip.

Unfortunately, I cannot discern terpenes anymore. I know when something new comes around but I've clogged all my senses that is included in Blue Dream. So only get the nuances for a short period. I don't have the nose, so to speak. I like a seasoned bowl and stem. They seem to vape better.

Demonic chronic

She’s getting pretty seasoned I thinks there @TommyDee:lol:, all my tips I use are seasoned shall we say, here’s my 2 most heavily used vapcaps, I would show you my nice seasoned omni tips but just found a got covid earlier so am locked in my prison for about a week so the wife hopefully the wont get it, I mean bed room :rofl:, so feeling shit at the moment, not shit enough 2 stop vaping weed tho:sherlock:.
085-B50-DB-1239-4-F13-8-B21-437-BA66-AE593.jpg

Edit-my week supply of thing I’ll need in isolations. Also got a little bit of wedding cake and cherry zkittles to see me thru😁.
EDA3-C706-398-A-4-FA1-8153-E2-FF10-F314-DE.jpg

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

@Demonic chronic Nice vapcaps to be locked down with. :rockon:

Hope you have a speedy recovery and can vape all the way through. :spliff:
Thanks bud appreciated it, 3 time jabbed so hopping it gets no worse, got the 2 vongs and also got last gens omni in my bedside drawer just in case 😂, the 21 omni is downstairs somewhere didnt have time to get it, also grabbed 3 bongs:rofl:that should see me thru, no idea how I got the bastard covid am never out, I sure do plan on vaping all the way thru:lol:, a little sore on the throat but it wouldn’t be as bad as being 6 or 7 days sober I’m sure haha.

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

Sorry about the covid DC. Hope you have a speedy recovery. We're still being super cautious on our end.
Thanks @TommyDee, I was super cautious as well, was always using hand sanitizer, masks and shit, I avoided it for years and some how even after not goig out really because of it I still managed 2 get the bastard:mad:, first bong needing a clean (im ocd at cleaning glass) and I’m unable to till out of isolation, onto bong number 2 then. Edit-isolation is a total bastard. So fucking bored, tv is shite:lol:.
A9-BFBFBE-252-C-47-A4-B0-A0-3-A94-EAEB07-B9.jpg

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

Thank god for my Dynavaps😷✌️, honestly these things have got to be my favourite vaporizers in use, when used thru water very smooth, thanks Dynavap🤘You rock. Ya bastards:rofl:keep doing what ur doing , don’t mind me I’m Scottish If we speak nice ( to the English at least😂lol. it’s weird. they know most of us aren’t dicks I hope , it’s all is fine and we technically brothers and most of the satire is ina fun loving way like we are in a loving way of course😂 wih out neighbour, we Scot’s and out satire.

Last edited:
Top Bottom